View Single Post
(#48)
Old
Unsaved trash, Struggling for Salvation
Under Investigation

TruthHunter is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: PROOF: Genetics are nonsense. Just look around during sex! - 05-19-2011, 06:53 PM

Creation acording to the Bible and science go hand in hand. Evolution and the Bible don't. Evolution is simply a hypothesis that people have chosen to believe and follow because they refuse to acknowledge the exsistence of a Creator. Genetics and DNA acually fly right in the face of evolution! I personally see no reason not to believe genetics exsist, in fact they help explain much about God's great creation. Seeing the great level of detail and percision in creation, more in one single cell then anything man has ever created increases my awe of our Lord. Don't assume that just because something is "promoted" by evolution doesn't mean that its fake, it just means its a part of God's creation that has possibly been misiterprited

I may have different opinions as the rest/most of everyone here, but I believe in Jesus Christ as my savior, and lord of my life. I hope to see those who do the same in heaven.

Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
abominable works, there is none that doeth good.