View Single Post
(#38)
Old
Forum Member, possibly Irish
Forum Member

Friend of Jesus Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Christian Love

Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Bible Re: Thumbsucking: A Gateway Behavior to Fagdom and HELL! - 05-24-2016, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Des View Post
So that's what those are for! I picked a pair of them up at an estate sale a few years ago because I thought they were nutcrackers.
Well, Brother Des, I would imagine you could use them on any body part ... not just thumbs! (In fact, I may keep that in mind if any of the boys start acting like deviant sodomites.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Des View Post
Have you tried aversion therapy?
I've considered coating the girlchild's thumb in blood to discourage the behavior (Exodus 29:20), but the brats are with their heathen mother most of the time who barely manages to keep them alive, let alone mete out Godly discipline. So I fear any aversion technique will be ineffective due to lack of consistency.

All in all, I am hoping Mr. McIrish agrees that the thumb screw is a good compromise, since apparently he frowns upon amputation in order to save the little harlot's soul (if she even has one).

1 Corinthians 11:3 | Ephesians 5:22
Now glorifying GOD on the Twitter! Follow me at @MrsPaddyMcIrish!