View Single Post
(#56)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Perv

FNAFanatic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.FNAFanatic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.FNAFanatic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.FNAFanatic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.FNAFanatic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.FNAFanatic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.FNAFanatic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.FNAFanatic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.FNAFanatic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.FNAFanatic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.FNAFanatic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: The True Christian™ Art Critic - Assess your Favorite Jesus Pictures to Avoid HELL - 09-27-2015, 03:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FNAFanatic View Post
All I asked was a question and this whole week people have been punching me in the face for my own opinion. I come here, enjoying seeing the different thoughts on what you call 'sin' and when I throw in my two cents, I get a bad rep.
Granted, I can see my interests and opinions are the minority, but I have already seen multiple people think you are nuts.

If it's so hard seeing that people can turn around and change, and then you just shove shit into their faces when they try and UNDERSTAND why their lives are sin, then maybe Hell isn't so bad.
I also realized it hasn't even been a week. 3-4 days...
Don't lie, it's impressive how fast my rep went down the drain.