View Single Post
(#951)
Old
Forum Member

Voll_EQ has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Voll_EQ has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Voll_EQ has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Voll_EQ has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Voll_EQ has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Voll_EQ has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Are showers the women's ride to Satan's arms? - 12-17-2011, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramika View Post
I first must ask forgiveness for posting in the Men only forum, but I feel I have valuable information to share.

Husbands, even if you do not have a hand held shower nozzle, your wife may still be able to pleasure herself in the tub. Please don't allow your wives to bathe unsupervised. Or at the very least, not while the water is running.
She may be able to (and most likely WILL) position herself under the running water while the tub fills. This is as effective and perhaps even more so than using the hand held shower, depending on your household water pressure.
I have no personal experience with this, but I have heard other women talking about it in the lunchroom at work. They were shameless and I was scandalized by their open discussion of their sexuality!!

Women are weak, and if left alone they will stray from the path of righteousness.
Let us not forget that is was Eve that was tempted first in the Garden of Eden.

Again, I ask for forgiveness for posting here without prior permission, but I feel this information is vitally important for husbands to be aware of.
I dont think there is any excuse for you posting in MEN ONLY forum, and neither for READ in here
However we need to forgive your sins

I never let my wife bath unattended, and she just have a wooden bucket with cold water (except in winter times, where it is REALY cold water), and she is only allowed to wash her self for 3 minutes (this exclude her hair, that she have to wash seperatly)

So she have no change to touch her self in a unprobber maner