View Single Post
(#22)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Tell her once

Robert Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Robert Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Robert Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Robert Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Robert Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Robert Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Robert Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Robert Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Robert Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Robert Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Robert Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Just a little reminder on how Christian woman should dress! - 03-27-2010, 07:15 PM

Quote:
5. Undergarments these are not supposed to be seen! Just the other day at the market some young hussy had a bra strap showing, not to mention she had on the Devils panties, a thong is what I hear some ladies call them. I think it is very tacky when a woman bends over and a little strip of cloth sticks out of her man pants. I promptly went up to her and gave me her sweater and lectured her on what some men will do when women do not cover themselves. I prayed for her and her family that night.
So you wouldn't condone wearing these?

Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell. Proverbs 23:13

Run to the KJV1611!