View Single Post
(#6)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound True Christian Beauty Virgin Most Obedient Pro-Life Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus

BibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: I will turn 18 one week from today. - 08-07-2019, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DolliMoans View Post
Hi Joanna,

I know math is hard for we ladies, believe me I know! I imagine Maxine was home-schooled as she ought to. Is is possible she was going by Biblical numerics? Remember, Adam lived to 930, which seems impossible today, but it really happened! So maybe Maxine is living by a Bible-based clock. In my own case, I've been with child sometime now since Mr. Moans passed. It's been well over a year, almost two now, but I'm not one to question God's sometimes odd miracles!

I’m not home schooled, but being raised in the Deep South, our public school system has a lot of faith based academics. I must say I’m surprised at your knowledge of biblical ages. On that note, I go by the birthdate assigned to me according to what my Pa says. I don’t question what I’m told because I have no reason to. I trust in my Pa as I trust in God.

My name is Maxine Levantine. I am 17 and follow the KJV Bible to a T. If you are wanting to hit on me you can turn away. THIS is reserved for Jesus and my future husband (whoever that may be).