View Single Post
(#44)
Old
Possibly retarded pothead

Caution - Poster is on Drugs Negroe Poster Pot Head Thieving Nigra Rapist Caution - Poster is on Drugs Stalker Caution - Poster is Crazy Baggie Democrat Jafaican One Year/1000 posts

I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Pray for Less Stress Among the Super Rich - 11-13-2019, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didymus Much View Post
Don Jr. loves CGBKW's latest album, so no lies there.

Though, I have seen some tweets referring to him as "Uncle Ruckus" or a "Hotep". Maybe you could explain these terms to the nice white folk here?

Greetings!

It would be my great pleasure to explain these confusing contradictions to my white friends. The three things that all Black men want to accomplish are 1- Get money from white people. 2- Have sex with white girls. 3- Get over on the white man.

Kanye has accomplished all three of these goals and he should get an award for that. Kanye has found that every time he appears in public wearing a red hat the white people buy something from him and he gets richer with more money. Many Black men who have been kept down and denied an education believe Kanye is demonstrating his dislike of the Black man by wearing a red hat that is reserved for white nationalists but they are mistaken. Kanye is a genius and that is why he has changed his name to Genius so people will know. Also he is very rich and a Christian like the white Baptists and he wants everyone to know that too. Kanye is now a preaching Rap Artist/Mogul/Black man/Billionaire/Genius and if he was asked nicely he would probably deliver a sermon to the Landover Baptist Church congregation and possibly leave a nice donation when he goes back home to Hollywood California where all the rich people live.

Jah Guide!
Trevor

Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: Extol him that rideth upon the heavens By his name JAH, and rejoice before him.-Psalms 68:4