View Single Post
(#8)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged pervert

Location: cheater cheater pumpkin eater.. pumpkin pie motherducker
Brendon Pisshead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Brendon Pisshead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Brendon Pisshead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Brendon Pisshead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Brendon Pisshead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Brendon Pisshead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Brendon Pisshead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 5 Secrets The Gay Agenda Doesn't Want You To Know - 05-15-2013, 11:48 PM

This is all so correct!

Of course. You guys have us all figured out.

Firstly, yes, we want every child up for adoption to only be allowed to be adopted by gay people. I mean, it's only fair, right? Of course!

Second, duh! Of course we're targeting Christians! We're only marking you with tags because then we know who to go and seduce and turn gay. Ha!

Thirdly, what did you expect? Did you really think we'd let Christianity stay legal? No. We don't want anyone to be allowed to have their own religion, especially Christians! (This is a secret, but we're actually creating one! So exciting! It's called "homosexualism" and everyone will have to follow it and be gay.)

Fourthly, ha, of course we hate Christians more than pedophiles. I mean, pedophiles don't have a problem with us, so it's only reasonable, yeah?

Fifthly, yes. We're going to keep doing things to deter you from defending god until you stop because we hate god! We want to turn everyone against him because he doesn't like us. That sounds like a good plan, right? Will you stand with us? We can take the easy way or the hard way...

Ah, I love you guys.

Lev.20:13
If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.