View Single Post
(#5)
Old
The Voice of Freehold
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth True Christian™ Cowboy Alternative Facts Roper Crossburn Anti-Biden

Roper Crossburn has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoper Crossburn has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoper Crossburn has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoper Crossburn has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoper Crossburn has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoper Crossburn has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoper Crossburn has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoper Crossburn has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoper Crossburn has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoper Crossburn has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoper Crossburn has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Adversity fuels triumph in Roper Crossburn’s "Unmasked Melody" - 12-14-2021, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole View Post
He looks like he got AIDS! I can't be the only one to think that. And singing is kind of gay, I'm just saying, no accusations. Married, no children I'm just saying.
How dare you call me queer. The next time I see you, I'm gonna ram my fist into your pie-hole... and you should count yourself lucky to live in civilised times because it weren't long ago you'd eat a bullet for talk like that.

A man comes back from a near death experience and all folks want to talk about is how he looks like. If that ain't a sign of queerness I don't know what is.

Funny thing about the mustache. I have one now.

Name:  roper.jpg
Views: 167
Size:  16.1 KB

But when the pictograph in question was taken, I had just played a show at a middle school and there were a fella fitting my description, loosely mind you, who had been seen on the premisses remarking on the nubility of the young females in attendence. Now I am not certain of what he said, but considering what these fillies were wearing (almost nothing) I imagine it was exactly what they wanted to hear. Just not from him. So choosy while they're still ripe... then before they know it they're 25 and all dried up, wondering what the hell happened.

In order to avoid confusion with this gent I shaved my stash. Common sense, wouldn't you say?

Now can we talk about the damn music?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Lukes View Post
Will there be a song about the January Revolution, AKA the Washington Tea Party AKA the MAGA Days AKA the Capitol Putsch? I'm sure we're all just as curious as I am to know your whereabouts on that fateful day.
On that day I was in the hospital recovering from the bio-terror attack, but you best believe I was cheering those patriots on as best I could. And YES, there is a song all about it. One of my best. I cannot wait to share it with the world.