View Single Post
(#101)
Old
Unsaved trash, obese witch

fatuglywhoreofravensrock is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.fatuglywhoreofravensrock is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.fatuglywhoreofravensrock is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.fatuglywhoreofravensrock is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.fatuglywhoreofravensrock is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.fatuglywhoreofravensrock is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.fatuglywhoreofravensrock is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: You wanted an introduction - 08-11-2013, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith_Machine View Post
Fatwhoreofravenstock, I'm still waiting for your shack-up baby daddy to introduce himself and cite the specific Bible chapters and verses which prove that we are not good Christians.

The gauntlet has been thrown down, young missy. As previously stated, I am ready, willing, and able to change my beliefs and practices if your sperm donor can show me that I am not living in accord with the Bible's simple, easy-to-follow life instructions.

It's time to either put up or shut up. If your Lothario fails to meet this challenge, I will accept that as your confirmation that you are wrong and we are right.

Mr. Premarital Sex has exactly 48 hours to make his introductory post and use the Bible to show me how wrong I am.

The clock is ticking, dear.
He doesn't need to. I already pointed out that you are following a BS version of the bible written in the 1600s, as opposed to the original. If you're not following the original bible, you are not a proper Christian.

I threw down many gauntlets awhile ago. None have ever been taken up. So don't talk to me about gauntlets.

I already told you, I'm not the one wanting to convert people. I'm just asking you not to tell people (this means anyone, not just me) that Goths are ALL this and that, without providing evidence to show them this is the case.

You know what a sperm donor is, right? Sorry, I did not go to a sperm bank. I met my child's father in person, and we are a betrothed couple, married in the eyes of this "God" every "Christian" denomination believes in.

Your clock can keep ticking. Your bible is not the correct one. Any scripture used against you, you will simply say is not from your purposely mistranslated incorrect version. And I don't really care what religion you follow. I care about the Goth scene. Please read two paragraphs up.

This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY! --ADMIN