View Single Post
(#104)
Old
Unsaved trash, obese witch

fatuglywhoreofravensrock is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.fatuglywhoreofravensrock is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.fatuglywhoreofravensrock is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.fatuglywhoreofravensrock is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.fatuglywhoreofravensrock is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.fatuglywhoreofravensrock is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.fatuglywhoreofravensrock is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: You wanted an introduction - 08-11-2013, 09:58 PM

And by the way, none of this really has any baring on the Goth scene. It is not relevant to the reason I am here. Nor do your beliefs about sex before marriage have any baring on my religion. So why do you keep arguing about it anyway? Even if I were a member of the cult of Bacchus, your religion would still have no baring on my own, and would not be relevant to what the Goth scene is either.

This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY! --ADMIN