View Single Post
(#42)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Glutton

LoganJ is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: God Hates England - 06-15-2008, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Temperance View Post
Hmmm... while we must certainly remain vigilant against all examples of secularist bigotry and persecution directed against decent Christians, I can't help feeling that there's more to this story than meets the eye. It mentions a "Polish and Eastern European Christian Family Centre" - I'm sorry, but that is just flat-out ridiculous. Christ is simply unknown in Eastern Europe. The Slavs are nothing but a backwards mess of Commies, anarchists, trolls and similar scum.
You know, that's absolutely fascinating. With 85 ish% of the United States claiming to be Christians, you'd think that we'd excel at everything moral.

But, alas. The truth of the matter is that those 'godless backwards Europeans' (at least in Western Europe), live longer lives, with less murder, less rape, higher education, higher literacy rates, less poverty, less alcoholism, and less pollution, and all the while they're so much skinnier than us!

I don't know how they managed it without the word of Jesus!

Oh that's right, I know how, secular intellectualism. Religion doesn't solve problems, it just makes them.

By the Way, American isn't a language. I just came from England a few weeks ago, visiting a friend. They speak English very well, thank you.