View Single Post
(#29)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Atheist Caution - Poster is on Drugs

Oompa-loompa is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Oompa-loompa is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Oompa-loompa is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Oompa-loompa is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Oompa-loompa is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Oompa-loompa is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Does God hate Finland? - 04-30-2010, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Kings? I heard that Finland has a lot of queens
Finland has never had any Queens (or kings).

Quote:
No it is not, even when you ignore there are 9 very different versions of Mandarin: Standard, Northeastern, Southwestern, Jiaoliao, Zhongyuan, Jilu, Jianghuai, Lanyin and Dungan. When you combine first and second language English is clearly in the lead. Just like you many people from China and India can speak English. I assure you very very few Americans waste time on learning Finish or Chinese. So there can me 0% doubt about which language is the one chosen by God.
That is why it's a task from god. He test's your fate to him by sending me here. And you can't just separate different version from eachother. It's like saying that you can't count all the states to USA's population count.