View Single Post
(#33)
Old
Unsaved trash, Christ-killing joo
True Christian™

Full of it

David Rothstein is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.David Rothstein is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.David Rothstein is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.David Rothstein is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.David Rothstein is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.David Rothstein is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Business Application Update - 09-15-2010, 12:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
The question before the citizens of Freehold is this: What is the proper way for families to respond when they face a financial crisis? The proper thing for them to do, as I mentioned earlier, is to pray. They need to ask Jesus for guidence. This is the only proper path out of their financial problems.
It would seem that you have answered your own question. But beyond this, I have no idea as Jewish people never face a "financial crisis". I do wish you luck in your attempt to escape poverty.

Quote:
Having provided you with the correct answer, I will ask the question in a different way, why do you feel it is better to sell their treasured possessions to you at a reduced price, or put them up as collateral and be charged interest rates the Bible call usery, than it is to fall on their knees and pray to Jesus for help?
Maybe because your church is not as forthcoming in benevolence as it should be with its wealth? Jews do take care of each other. I have many Christian clients who turned to me in desperation when their clergy shunned them.

Quote:
My hope is that you will answer the question directly and not ramble on about unrelated issues.
I have. Do I have your support or not?

Shalom

Acts 14:2 But the unbelieving Jews stirred up the Gentiles, and made their minds evil affected against the brethren.