View Single Post
(#52)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

InYourDreams is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: THE FEMALE ORGASM - A GATEWAY SIN ? - 05-06-2008, 10:30 PM

Hi everyone, I'm new here, but I've been visiting the forum for a few weeks before I decided to actually join.
On this topic, I have something to add. There is evidence that the female orgasm is beneficial to reproduction. It's called the "upsuck theory." Feel free to google it. It was found that women who experienced orgasm roughly a minute prior to the male ejaculation was able to retain 35% more semen than women who did not experience climax. Also, the contraction of the vaginal muscles also helped to move the semen closer to the "target", if you will.
My opinion being, if sex is for making babies, then the female orgasm should be part of sex, since it facilitates the fertilization of the egg in question.
There is also some evidence that the female orgasm produces a chemical called oxytocin, which helps stabilize the hormone and chemical levels in the reproductive organs of the female, allowing the sperm to live longer, therefore providing them a better chance for fertilization.

Lev 19:14 Thou shalt not curse the deaf, nor put a stumblingblock before the blind, but shalt fear thy God: I [am] the LORD.