View Single Post
(#51)
Old
Unsaved trash, hot mess

ILoveAnimals is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.ILoveAnimals is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.ILoveAnimals is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Vegetarianism = Satanism - 10-09-2013, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
But why go to college? As a girl, don't you want to grow up to marry good Christian male who can look after you so you never have to worry about thinking again and provide him with many, many male childs?

God bless.
My career is in fact full of girls like me, and no, we're not nurses, cooks nor teachers, we're architects, and right now we're in a ver special Project

Believe it or not, this model has a height of four meters, is a representation of a building we have here in our country. We did it part by part and finally we helped to build it

Those are my classmates building the model, and of course I helped them after I took the picture. The papers in the windows are graphic prints explaining the real building. As you can see, I have plenty of female classmates, and the boys have no problem working with them