View Single Post
(#9)
Old
Unsaved Trash, degenterate
Recalcitrant

Cherry-picker

Dave C is Screwed is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dave C is Screwed is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dave C is Screwed is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dave C is Screwed is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dave C is Screwed is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dave C is Screwed is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dave C is Screwed is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dave C is Screwed is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dave C is Screwed is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dave C is Screwed is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dave C is Screwed is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Science Wrong, Bible Right - 12-13-2014, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post
Don't even bother trying to understtand; all you need to do is believe.

1 Corinthians 2:5-7
5 That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.
6 Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:
7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

Felicity is going to marry a Godly True Christian™ man of her father's choosing.
Oh I do believe. We all know..The truth is out there. Who is Felicity's daddy? Perhaps he and I should talk, do some negotiating.