Thread: Homecoming
View Single Post
(#41)
Old
Nasty and Mean-Spirited

hellion is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.hellion is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.hellion is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.hellion is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.hellion is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.hellion is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Homecoming - 11-09-2006, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonFish85 View Post
I will stay my rage just enough to respond only to one portion of your post. The others will respond in good time. Sir, the Bible™ states that EVERY knee shall bow, yours especially.

One day, even though you reject His kindly offer of Aeverlasting Life™, you will be forced to bow to Him (presumably to practice bowing before Satan's engorged tallywhacker). Enjoy your stay in Hell, godless baby-hating homer.
God can't make me bow. I think Satan would rather take down heaven than see that I'm in pain. I'll help him. Haha. We're fighting for your souls...