View Single Post
(#12)
Old
Unsaved trash, a Rich Joo (Luke 16:24)

Christ-Killer Potty mouth Democrat Homer Bleeding heart liebral Sinner Caution - Poster is Crazy Caution - Poster is on Drugs

Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Cool Re: Could your son be gay? Recognize the signs and what to do. - 04-13-2017, 12:54 PM

Gentlemen,

I pity your sons. Had I a son, he would be welcome to celebrate whatever lifestyle he is born to live. I would naturally remind him of the book of Leviticus, but I would also point out that same book would forbid a visit to Red Lobster, Joe's Crab Shack, and any number of little seafood shops in the state of Maryland, where the blue crab is tasty and abundant (I go there each summer for the sun, sand, and crab cakes in Ocean City).

G_d is merciful and loves His creation. When He sends Messiah to bring peace and order to this vale of tears, His anger will surely be directed toward some of you. Why?

1. I accept Jesus and no one supports me in that decision.
2. I expected some guidance here and all I got was a lot of "joo" comments. Well, if being a Jesus freak is like that, I want no part of it.
3. Picketers outside my Cumming, Iowa office, intimidating potential clients like some anti-abortion fanatics might do outside Planned Parenthood.
4. Even after I helped your pastor with legal issues related to his boy toys - oh, sorry: his "house boys" - and settled the matter about a section of Freehold you were about to lose, there were no thanks coming my way. No. Instead, I endured more anti-Semitism. I put out fires for you that could have stained the reputation of your organization, but there was no gratitude. Just jeers.
5. Your mistreatment of women. I have already posted here of G_d's honorable impression of the lovely females who inhabit our planet, and it surely doesn't jive with yours.

I pray G_d's mercy on you. His terrible swift sword will loose fateful lightning on the day of the Messiah's appearance. His truth will march on. I am enjoying my reclaimed heritage of Judaism, and I know that my Lord is pleased with me. I will nevermore roam from Him. At this lovely time of year, with friends inviting me to seders galore, I still take time to pray for all of you. I am sure that's not the case for you.

Mike H

A half truth is a whole lie.