View Single Post
(#16)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Historia is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Could your son be gay? Recognize the signs and what to do. - 04-25-2017, 11:13 AM

<div><font color="#333333" face="tahoma, verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif"><span style="font-size: 14.6667px;">Excuse me, but some of these claims are very questionable. Here is why:</span></font></div><div><font color="#333333" face="tahoma, verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif"><span style="font-size: 14.6667px;"><br></span></font></div><span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: tahoma, verdana, geneva, lucida, &quot;lucida grande&quot;, arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14.6667px;"><b>"1. Acts "different" from other boys."</b></span><div>Every boy acts different in his own way.</div><div><br><span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: tahoma, verdana, geneva, lucida, &quot;lucida grande&quot;, arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14.6667px;"><b>"2. A tendency to cry like girls do. Runs like a sissy. Doesn't enjoy fighting like other boys do."</b></span></div><div>Pacifistic behaviour&nbsp;is now considered homosexual? I was always taught to turn the other cheek and avoid the fight unless there is no other way.</div><div><br><span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: tahoma, verdana, geneva, lucida, &quot;lucida grande&quot;, arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14.6667px;"><b>"3. Plays with dolls. Especially baby and female dolls."</b></span></div><div>I was occasionally playing dolls as "family" with my best friend who was a girl (we didn't have we didn't have normal boys to play with. They had a bad influence on others and me). Then I fell in love with her when I was 14. Never had a thought there even was such thing as boy liking other boys.</div><div><br><span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: tahoma, verdana, geneva, lucida, &quot;lucida grande&quot;, arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14.6667px;"><b>"4. Likes to spend time in the company of girls. Doesn't find them to be disgusting at that age. He likes to play their games like jump rope, hop scotch and soccer."</b></span></div><div>This is a childish statement. See the p3. It all depends on the situation and the environment.</div><div><br><b><span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: tahoma, verdana, geneva, lucida, &quot;lucida grande&quot;, arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14.6667px;">"5. The other boys at school call him things like “queer,” “fag” and “gay.” Other children are great at recognizing homosexuality in their peer groups."</span></b></div><div>Today these words morphed to the basic insults. Like the word "Fu**ing" did. And just so you know children want to be "hip" and will pick up on any bad words fast without even realizing or caring of their actual meaning.</div><div><b><br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: tahoma, verdana, geneva, lucida, &quot;lucida grande&quot;, arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14.6667px;"><span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: tahoma, verdana, geneva, lucida, &quot;lucida grande&quot;, arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14.6667px;">"6. A tendency to lisp, mince, dress and acts like a girl. Puts his hand on his hip or behind. Arches his back."</span></b></div><div>I agree. Unless they saw it in some film and not trying to do the same.</div><div><b><br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: tahoma, verdana, geneva, lucida, &quot;lucida grande&quot;, arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14.6667px;"></b><span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: tahoma, verdana, geneva, lucida, &quot;lucida grande&quot;, arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14.6667px;"><b>"7. A desire for a clean room. Grooms too often. Doesn't slouch."</b></span></div><div>You just described every cannabis smoker who is also probably fat and smells like death. This statement even increases the chances of him being a homosexual.&nbsp;</div><div>&nbsp;<br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: tahoma, verdana, geneva, lucida, &quot;lucida grande&quot;, arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14.6667px;"><span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: tahoma, verdana, geneva, lucida, &quot;lucida grande&quot;, arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14.6667px;"><b>"8. Doesn't like toy guns or cars."</b></span></div><div>... read the p2.</div><div><br><span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: tahoma, verdana, geneva, lucida, &quot;lucida grande&quot;, arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14.6667px;"><b>"9. Talks too much. Doesn't grunt or give one word answers. Speaks in flowery prose."</b></span></div><div>Though I agree that the man must speak with his actions not words, but every situation demands it's own communication style.</div><div><br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: tahoma, verdana, geneva, lucida, &quot;lucida grande&quot;, arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14.6667px;"><span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: tahoma, verdana, geneva, lucida, &quot;lucida grande&quot;, arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14.6667px;"><b>"10. Attempts to dress like a girl or wear makeup. Do not allow this behavior! Not even once."</b></span></div><div><span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: tahoma, verdana, geneva, lucida, &quot;lucida grande&quot;, arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14.6667px;">Can't argue here.&nbsp;</span></div><div><span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: tahoma, verdana, geneva, lucida, &quot;lucida grande&quot;, arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14.6667px;"><br></span></div><div><font color="#333333" face="tahoma, verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif"><span style="font-size: 14.6667px;">I honestly surprised you didn't say "Likes cook a tasty foods and pastry".&nbsp;</span></font></div><div><font color="#333333" face="tahoma, verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif"><span style="font-size: 14.6667px;">I have a homosexual acquaintance and trust me, you </span><b style="font-size: 14.6667px;">CAN'T</b><span style="font-size: 14.6667px;"> tell they are homosexual most of the time. Have you seen how muscular&nbsp;some of them are? Very little things give them away. I found out only when someone told me he has a man. &nbsp;I hope you do better next time...</span></font></div>