View Single Post
(#69)
Old
On the straight and narrow path to Heaven.
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Gold Tither Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian Tell her once One Year/1000 posts

Aristotle has bribed people to get these reputation points.Aristotle has bribed people to get these reputation points.Aristotle has bribed people to get these reputation points.Aristotle has bribed people to get these reputation points.Aristotle has bribed people to get these reputation points.Aristotle has bribed people to get these reputation points.Aristotle has bribed people to get these reputation points.Aristotle has bribed people to get these reputation points.Aristotle has bribed people to get these reputation points.Aristotle has bribed people to get these reputation points.Aristotle has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: pre-tribulation rapture - 02-09-2010, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heathen_Basher View Post
We live in a very exciting time and I so can't wait to see His face.

Im in love with this guy with this higher love named JESUS, and can't wait for my Lord to come back. Not trying to get left behind like Kirk Cameron hehe..

That is my passion- along with keeping up with end-times events!

I am a born-again Christian who loves the Lord and talking about Him and His coming. Until I came to this forum, I didn't think I would ever find brothers and sisters in Christ who shared my love for the Lord's return as much as I do.
There are so many professing Christians that have always found me strange for wanting to talk about the Lord and being so tired of this world.

I am so glad that I have found a place where so many believers share my love for the Lord's truth, are so saddened by the growing apostasy taking place within Christendom, and longing to go home to be with our Savior and Lord! I know now that I'm not a strange Christian after all!
Project Habbukuk should solve this problem, don't you think?