View Single Post
(#32)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian

wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Women are property of men, just like donkeys! - 04-20-2011, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samuel Coleridge View Post
Now the Mexicans are nothing but livestock? You racist pig!
Wait, they weren't before?

I am so confused.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spreadable Butter View Post
Mexico is of Catholic heritage, so obviously they don't hold the same beliefs as you do.

So you're saying that because you found some pictures of churches in what appears to be a South American country, that everybody has heard the Word there? So using your logic, just because American has churches, everyone has heard the Word? That obviously wouldn't be a true fact. We reached out to those in hospitals, homeless shelters, and foster homes; those who have no means of attending a church.

And how in the world did you conclude that I was calling the Mexicans livestock? I have strong respect for them. They brought me Taco Bell after all.

I am not sure what you are trying to say here. Mexico is of voodoo pagan heritage, next they are Cat-a-licks. Either way those heathen would be better off as cattle for that reason. At least cattle will not be held accountable for their heresy.

What are you saying about hospitals and homeless shelters? You associate with the sinners that are obviously being punished there?

The best way to turn a dishwasher into a snowblower. . . . .
Give her a shovel.
Proverbs 5:19 A husband's commandment! And wives must comply.
19Let her be as the loving hind and pleasant roe; let her breasts satisfy thee at all times; and be thou ravished always with her love.