View Single Post
(#107)
Old
Unsaved trash, failed troll

How dumb can you get? Retard Posting Retard Posting Cancer on Society Hellbound Heathen

InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: True Christian™ Guide to Avoiding Legitimate Rape - 11-05-2017, 12:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didymus Much View Post
You don't see any verses at all, because you don't read the Bible.

If you did, maybe you'd find something like "turn the other cheek" and stop bothering people with unfounded (and patently false) assertions.
Yet aren't we supposed to be following ALL of the Bible? I mean we simply can't pick and choose now can we? So Bible says eye for an eye I don't see how executing rapists by impalement as symbolic death by rape in a hypothetical theocracy would be considered wrong. Man rapes woman man would therefore would die by impalement through the anus a toturous rape death. Thus eye for an eye..So if ignore God's command to exact vegnence then what else can I ignore?

It's either follow all of the Bible or none. Not unless a truechristian has a right to decide what rules he or she wishes to follow. Which would be hypocritical by the way...