View Single Post
(#291)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

PlanetF1 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.PlanetF1 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.PlanetF1 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS ! - 08-05-2009, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by angels View Post
Where I live, the local Equestrian centre does "riding for the disabled", now I'm not trying to sound mean, but these people get it for free, there are deserving local children who would love to learn about horses and riding, but these retarded people get there first. It's not fair and they don't pay actually. Mr. Huthcins is perfectly correct in what he says. They don't pay and do get benefits.
Now in my mind that is wrong, the able bodied children are being ignored for disabled, that's political correctness going nuts.

While I completely see your point, it's not the fault of the dissabled people. Personally I have problems with the mother and baby parking spots at supermarkets, why do they need to have the best parking spaces? That's totally off topic I know, but never mind.