Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Christian history forum
Reload this Page Logic proves Bible as the most accurate book about history ever written.
Christian history forum This forum is dedicated to the history of Christianity, and its impact on the history of the world.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
(#61)
Old
Back against wall's Avatar
Back against wall Back against wall is offline
Guarding his purity against all comers
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Touched by Jesus Kangi Honorary Ex-Negro/Negress/Nigglet Trump of GOD Roper Crossburn Ex-negro True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ Kirk Cameron Fan Club Porn Resistant Prayer Warrior Tell her once Mission to Australia True Christian Artist Trump of GOD Anti-sodomy Truck Stop Ministry Member Pancake Dinner Guns, Guts and GLORY! Hatchet Child Rearing Award Mission to Messico Hands Off True Christian Hotrodder Color wheel 2015 Witch Hunt Award The Ant One Year/1000 posts Punched the most queers Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Flat Earth Stamp of Approval God's chosen ones Pastor Ezekiel 

 
Posts: 1,239
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: OzTrailer
Back against wall will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Back against wall will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Back against wall will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Back against wall will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Back against wall will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Back against wall will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Back against wall will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Back against wall will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Back against wall will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Back against wall will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Back against wall will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Logic proves Bible as the most accurate book about history ever written. - 10-07-2015, 04:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Des View Post
Or rattan! A half hour of the old rattan cane (especially if pre-soaked in capsaicin oil) has incredible attitude adjusting capabilities.
I am so grateful, noted and appreciated!


Ecclesiastes 1:18 - For in much wisedome is much griefe: and hee that increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow.



Last edited by Back against wall; 10-07-2015 at 04:18 AM. Reason: removed icon of men possibly kissing
Reply With Quote
(#62)
Old
Elmer G. White's Avatar
Elmer G. White Elmer G. White is offline
Distinguished Professor of Prayer Healing and Creation Zoology (Baraminology)
Victim of atheist scientific persecution
 

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Friend of Jesus Christian Love True Christian™ Touched by Jesus Persecuted Honorary Ex-Eskimo Ex-Scandinavian Ex-eurotrash True Scientist™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Doctor Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth Prayer Warrior Ex-Masturbator Tell her once True Christian Caucasian Real American™ Porn Resistant The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts 2014 Witch Hunt Award Mower Mission to Korea Uber Angels Driver Trump of GOD Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Mission to Messico Saved 1 Year Platinum Tither Eats the Most Pork True Heterosexual™ 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory BFF of Jesus Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Crown of Righteousness Alternative Facts True Christian Nerd GLORY Saved 5 Years 

 
Posts: 8,611
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: On a mission in Godless Europistan
Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Love Jesus Re: Logic proves Bible as the most accurate book about history ever written. - 10-07-2015, 04:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John c8v7 View Post
Yep, I know Saul is Paul, sweetie, but this vision and Paul's conversion came after the Resurrection...
Dear Sinner,

I appreciate your limited Biblical knowledge. I do not appreciate you making my post into a straw man fallacy. I was not referring to the original post (which stand majestically by itself) but to your claim that "Paul never met Jesus".

I am also not sure about your manners. Regarding God's favorite Forum, you are a newcomer. You could learn and get to know Jesus much more intimately than ever before. yet you fail Him by idle emotional tantrums about your gender, etc.

1 Timothy 5:1
Rebuke not an elder, but intreat him as a father; and the younger men as brethren;

Yours in Christ,

Elmer


2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.



PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
Check out our Research in Creation Science:
Reply With Quote
(#63)
Old
John c8v7 John c8v7 is offline
Unsaved trash, Suspected false Christian Democrat
Under Investigation

Fluffy bunny 

 
Posts: 12
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: That's not a location
John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Logic proves Bible as the most accurate book about history ever written. - 10-07-2015, 04:49 AM

I wasn't so much making your post into a straw man fallacy as registering its irrelevance to my point. I don't count the meeting on the road to Damascus as a meeting between Paul and Jesus on the temporal plane as by that time Jesus had ascended into heaven and it therefore has no bearing on first-hand witnesses to the temporal existence of Jesus. I didn't seem to be able to edit my post into "Paul never met the temporal Jesus" straight after posting as I had wanted to in order to prevent people wilfully focussing on this irrelevancy but it is nice to see people predictably falling into these patterns.

Where on my forum information does it state my gender, please?
Reply With Quote
(#64)
Old
Elmer G. White's Avatar
Elmer G. White Elmer G. White is offline
Distinguished Professor of Prayer Healing and Creation Zoology (Baraminology)
Victim of atheist scientific persecution
 

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Friend of Jesus Christian Love True Christian™ Touched by Jesus Persecuted Honorary Ex-Eskimo Ex-Scandinavian Ex-eurotrash True Scientist™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Doctor Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth Prayer Warrior Ex-Masturbator Tell her once True Christian Caucasian Real American™ Porn Resistant The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts 2014 Witch Hunt Award Mower Mission to Korea Uber Angels Driver Trump of GOD Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Mission to Messico Saved 1 Year Platinum Tither Eats the Most Pork True Heterosexual™ 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory BFF of Jesus Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Crown of Righteousness Alternative Facts True Christian Nerd GLORY Saved 5 Years 

 
Posts: 8,611
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: On a mission in Godless Europistan
Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Cross Re: Logic proves Bible as the most accurate book about history ever written. - 10-07-2015, 05:28 AM

Obviously, you understand, Mr. (? ) John, that the point of the study is that for the atheists there are apparent contradictions in the Bible and it is sometimes necessary to show them how the apparent "problems" are, in fact, only different viewpoints of the same magnificent Entity that is Jesus. You are invited to present your own well-researched assessment of the superficially divergent accounts of this particular event in the Gospels. There are many aspiring souls out there that ask for explanations and proof and sometimes your well-meant "I don't know why you're trying to prove the Jesus story at all, since the fact it is in the Bible means it is true. To suggest you need to supply further proof is impious" just won't do for these almost lost souls.

I must say I appreciate your position regarding "since the fact it is in the Bible means it is true". Isn't it wonderful that cool rational logic confirms this for all those who are in doubt, who are the wicked? I really hope that they will also understand one day.

Daniel 12:10
Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

I am really not interested in your gender issues. I am here to discuss and worship Jesus.




Yours in Christ,

Elmer


2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.



PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
Check out our Research in Creation Science:
Reply With Quote
(#65)
Old
John c8v7 John c8v7 is offline
Unsaved trash, Suspected false Christian Democrat
Under Investigation

Fluffy bunny 

 
Posts: 12
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: That's not a location
John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Logic proves Bible as the most accurate book about history ever written. - 10-07-2015, 05:49 AM

I'm afraid that was irony.

But this has been fun. Not just this thread but the whole forum. Obviously there's a lot of stupid and ignorant people on the internet and usually they blend into each other, but the people on this forum are, even among Baptists, head and shoulders the most amazingly lost people I have ever seen. One can read page after page of this forum without finding anything that is distinguishable from the parodies written by your enemies to discredit you. Normally I would keep arguing, but the godless depths to which you plunge humankind have filled me with a sort of quiet awe at their scope, really. Plus reading people's post histories, their semi-literate unfamiliarity with anything outside this religious fundamentalist sphere, it's clear you're *choosing*, really really trying, in fact, to remain as ignorant as possible. I respect your choice, because I presume other people have already alerted the police and child protection agencies to all the illegal abuse of all kinds against children and women that the members of this forum brag about. I would pray for you, but I'm not a Christian. Easily misled there, too, Landover.

Plus, you get boring quicker than I expected.


And Israel abode in Shittim, and the people began to commit whoredom with the daughters of Moab. - Numbers 25:1
Reply With Quote
(#66)
Old
Elmer G. White's Avatar
Elmer G. White Elmer G. White is offline
Distinguished Professor of Prayer Healing and Creation Zoology (Baraminology)
Victim of atheist scientific persecution
 

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Friend of Jesus Christian Love True Christian™ Touched by Jesus Persecuted Honorary Ex-Eskimo Ex-Scandinavian Ex-eurotrash True Scientist™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Doctor Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth Prayer Warrior Ex-Masturbator Tell her once True Christian Caucasian Real American™ Porn Resistant The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts 2014 Witch Hunt Award Mower Mission to Korea Uber Angels Driver Trump of GOD Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Mission to Messico Saved 1 Year Platinum Tither Eats the Most Pork True Heterosexual™ 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory BFF of Jesus Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Crown of Righteousness Alternative Facts True Christian Nerd GLORY Saved 5 Years 

 
Posts: 8,611
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: On a mission in Godless Europistan
Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Jesus Re: Logic proves Bible as the most accurate book about history ever written. - 10-07-2015, 06:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John c8v7 View Post
I'm not a Christian.
Well, another sad case of persecution. I am not giving up on you, though. As long as you have not committed the unforgivable sin (Matthew 12:31), some hope lingers. You may feel victorious but your persecution only glorifies our future. I admit that at the moment the constant harassment by heathens and atheists is consuming, but Jesus has promised us great things for the Eternity!



2 Corinthians 4:9
Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;


Yours in Christ,

Elmer


2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.



PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
Check out our Research in Creation Science:
Reply With Quote
(#67)
Old
Back against wall's Avatar
Back against wall Back against wall is offline
Guarding his purity against all comers
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Touched by Jesus Kangi Honorary Ex-Negro/Negress/Nigglet Trump of GOD Roper Crossburn Ex-negro True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ Kirk Cameron Fan Club Porn Resistant Prayer Warrior Tell her once Mission to Australia True Christian Artist Trump of GOD Anti-sodomy Truck Stop Ministry Member Pancake Dinner Guns, Guts and GLORY! Hatchet Child Rearing Award Mission to Messico Hands Off True Christian Hotrodder Color wheel 2015 Witch Hunt Award The Ant One Year/1000 posts Punched the most queers Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Flat Earth Stamp of Approval God's chosen ones Pastor Ezekiel 

 
Posts: 1,239
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: OzTrailer
Back against wall will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Back against wall will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Back against wall will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Back against wall will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Back against wall will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Back against wall will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Back against wall will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Back against wall will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Back against wall will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Back against wall will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Back against wall will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Logic proves Bible as the most accurate book about history ever written. - 10-07-2015, 06:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John c8v7 View Post
I'm not a lady…
No you are not, this is the first correct thing you have said since rudely forcing yourself onto the men in this forum.

You are in fact a God Forsaken (crack) whore who just happens to have female reproductive organs however probably ruined by the nigero sperm you so willfully lust after. Having the gift of birth does not automatically make you a Lady as you have so distastefully shown.

Now I recomend that you have your husband beat some discipline into you with a length of bamboo or (rattan, thank you Des) and leave this forum to us Men and the Women who have rightfully earned the privilege to be here, unlike you, whore.



Ecclesiastes 1:18 - For in much wisedome is much griefe: and hee that increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow.


Reply With Quote
(#68)
Old
Nobar King's Avatar
Nobar King Nobar King is offline
Municipal Code Archivist - Deuteronomy 28:58
Christ's Guardian
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ True Christian Provider™ award Ribfest '07 Christian Love Tin Tither Real American™ Cleanest Kitchen Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Hotrodder Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian True Christian Nerd TC Bravery Ex-liberal Ex-Christ-Killer Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Saved 5 Years Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life 20,000 posts Eats the Most Pork True Republican Divorcee Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Early riser Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Grammar Nazi Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Cup of Jesus Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 

 
Posts: 23,719
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Mostly on the front porch. Revelation 6:8
Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Jesus Re: Logic proves Bible as the most accurate book about history ever written. - 10-07-2015, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John c8v7 View Post
Obviously there's a lot of stupid and ignorant people on the internet.
There are ignorant and stupid people everywhere, including your own family.

Jesus doesn't demand that you are a brainiac to be saved. All you have to do is believe!


May you be a blessing to every life you touch.
Reply With Quote
(#69)
Old
Alphonse Alban's Avatar
Alphonse Alban Alphonse Alban is offline
Apostle to the Samites and Laplander Eskimos.
 

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus True Christian™ Ex-Masturbator Flat Earth Tell her once Bronze Tither Christian Love Porn Resistant Iceland Honorary Ex-Eskimo Pro-Life Public Awareness Medal Punched the most queers Persecuted One Year/1000 posts Ex-Scandinavian TC Bravery Eats the Most Pork True Republican Ex-eurotrash 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Babysitter Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Crown of Life True Heterosexual™ Saved 5 Years Mower Alternative Facts 

 
Posts: 5,686
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Surrounded by feral eskimos.
Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Logic proves Bible as the most accurate book about history ever written. - 10-07-2015, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John c8v7 View Post
That's an adorable picture, but every good Christian knows that Luke was born in Antioch and was a disciple of Paul and Paul never met Jesus, so what is Luke doing hanging out with Jesus by the Gadarene Sea?
So in your OPINION you think that Luke was not at the scene. Interesting theory, but do you have any historical evidence about him not being there? Maybe in your OPINION bible is just some hearsay and second-hand knowledge, but for us Christians your opinions are just silly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John c8v7 View Post
I don't know why you're trying to prove something that the Bible says isn't true
Again, this is your opinion. Care to back up your opinion with scripture? Luke being disciple of Paul does not mean Luke was not at the scene. It means that Luke was a disciple of Paul. Show me the scripture saying that Luke was not at the scene. Anyway, I'm not trying to prove anything. I'm just reading the Bible as it is. Jesus is the one proving the point.
This all is irrelevant anyway. Apart from these numerous eyewitness testimonies of Bible, there are few examples where the Godly scribe may not have been at the scene, BUT, they might as well have been. They were seeing things as they happened as they were seeing with the eyes of Holy Spirit. Consider it as putting on your DVR (divine virtual reality) goggles and standing at the scene as an eyewitness.

2 Timothy 3:16All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
2 Peter 1:21For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.
Reply With Quote
(#70)
Old
Back against wall's Avatar
Back against wall Back against wall is offline
Guarding his purity against all comers
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Touched by Jesus Kangi Honorary Ex-Negro/Negress/Nigglet Trump of GOD Roper Crossburn Ex-negro True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ Kirk Cameron Fan Club Porn Resistant Prayer Warrior Tell her once Mission to Australia True Christian Artist Trump of GOD Anti-sodomy Truck Stop Ministry Member Pancake Dinner Guns, Guts and GLORY! Hatchet Child Rearing Award Mission to Messico Hands Off True Christian Hotrodder Color wheel 2015 Witch Hunt Award The Ant One Year/1000 posts Punched the most queers Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Flat Earth Stamp of Approval God's chosen ones Pastor Ezekiel 

 
Posts: 1,239
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: OzTrailer
Back against wall will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Back against wall will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Back against wall will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Back against wall will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Back against wall will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Back against wall will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Back against wall will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Back against wall will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Back against wall will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Back against wall will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Back against wall will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Logic proves Bible as the most accurate book about history ever written. - 10-07-2015, 08:57 PM

I sense a False Christian Democrat coming on


Ecclesiastes 1:18 - For in much wisedome is much griefe: and hee that increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow.


Reply With Quote
(#71)
Old
John c8v7 John c8v7 is offline
Unsaved trash, Suspected false Christian Democrat
Under Investigation

Fluffy bunny 

 
Posts: 12
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: That's not a location
John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Logic proves Bible as the most accurate book about history ever written. - 10-07-2015, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphonse Alban View Post
So in your OPINION you think that Luke was not at the scene. Interesting theory, but do you have any historical evidence about him not being there?
Trying to shift the burden of proof is one of the first resorts of the poor scholar so I'm a bit surprised that you don't know that if you're purporting to be a scholar. It is an elementary principle of scholarship that it is up to the person making a claim to prove it. That's why you guys don't have to prove, say, that Jesus wasn't in a sexual relationship with John The Evangelist - it's up to the people who believe he was to prove it and they can only point to hints of it. But you are the one making the claim that Luke was a direct witness, because the Bible does not. I'm surprised you seem to be this ignorant of the history of Christianity but I'm more surprised you're trying to add something to the Bible. Isn't that blasphemy?


And Israel abode in Shittim, and the people began to commit whoredom with the daughters of Moab. - Numbers 25:1
Reply With Quote
(#72)
Old
Back against wall's Avatar
Back against wall Back against wall is offline
Guarding his purity against all comers
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Touched by Jesus Kangi Honorary Ex-Negro/Negress/Nigglet Trump of GOD Roper Crossburn Ex-negro True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ Kirk Cameron Fan Club Porn Resistant Prayer Warrior Tell her once Mission to Australia True Christian Artist Trump of GOD Anti-sodomy Truck Stop Ministry Member Pancake Dinner Guns, Guts and GLORY! Hatchet Child Rearing Award Mission to Messico Hands Off True Christian Hotrodder Color wheel 2015 Witch Hunt Award The Ant One Year/1000 posts Punched the most queers Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Flat Earth Stamp of Approval God's chosen ones Pastor Ezekiel 

 
Posts: 1,239
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: OzTrailer
Back against wall will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Back against wall will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Back against wall will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Back against wall will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Back against wall will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Back against wall will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Back against wall will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Back against wall will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Back against wall will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Back against wall will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Back against wall will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Logic proves Bible as the most accurate book about history ever written. - 10-07-2015, 09:07 PM

BINGO!


Ecclesiastes 1:18 - For in much wisedome is much griefe: and hee that increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow.


Reply With Quote
(#73)
Old
Alphonse Alban's Avatar
Alphonse Alban Alphonse Alban is offline
Apostle to the Samites and Laplander Eskimos.
 

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus True Christian™ Ex-Masturbator Flat Earth Tell her once Bronze Tither Christian Love Porn Resistant Iceland Honorary Ex-Eskimo Pro-Life Public Awareness Medal Punched the most queers Persecuted One Year/1000 posts Ex-Scandinavian TC Bravery Eats the Most Pork True Republican Ex-eurotrash 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Babysitter Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Crown of Life True Heterosexual™ Saved 5 Years Mower Alternative Facts 

 
Posts: 5,686
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Surrounded by feral eskimos.
Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Logic proves Bible as the most accurate book about history ever written. - 10-07-2015, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John c8v7 View Post
Trying to shift the burden of proof
Try to remember what you said yourself. You said that "Luke was born in Antioch and was a disciple of Paul and Paul never met Jesus, so what is Luke doing hanging out with Jesus by the Gadarene Sea? Neither Mark or Luke's gospels actually claim to be first-hand accounts, so I don't know why you're trying to prove something that the Bible says isn't true."

Again, show me the scripture that says Luke was not at the scene.
Reply With Quote
(#74)
Old
John c8v7 John c8v7 is offline
Unsaved trash, Suspected false Christian Democrat
Under Investigation

Fluffy bunny 

 
Posts: 12
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: That's not a location
John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Logic proves Bible as the most accurate book about history ever written. - 10-07-2015, 10:08 PM

I can't see what any of that has to do with the burden of proof being yours...?

There isn't one, because the Bible does not need to contain an infinite list of everything that isn't true just in case people should mistakenly posit it to be true. I might as well ask you to show me the verse that says St. Stephen or Herod Antipas or the emperor Tiberius wasn't there, or the verse that says Jesus wasn't sodomised by John, or that humans don't have three pancreases, and when you can't find it say that the contrary is true. Or do you just not know the difference between primary and secondary evidence?
But you know, I made a resolution to stop arguing with idiots who wilfully choose to reject the vast majority of what God gave them, so I'm going to delete from here and just keep lurking and laughing at you.


And Israel abode in Shittim, and the people began to commit whoredom with the daughters of Moab. - Numbers 25:1
Reply With Quote
(#75)
Old
Alvin Moss's Avatar
Alvin Moss Alvin Moss is offline
Serving Jesus
 

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Proud Niglet Sponsorer Touched by Jesus One Year/1000 posts Ex-Masturbator Friend of Jesus Sons of Liberty Porn Resistant Early riser Tell her once Persecuted Bronze Tither Punched the most queers Mission to Korea Trump of GOD True Republican Donald Trump 2016! 2015 Witch Hunt Award Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club Hands Off True Heterosexual™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College Nuke of Heaven Crown of Glory Mower Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Crown of Incorruptibility Alternative Facts 

 
Posts: 4,116
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Godly Texas, Besieged by Papist Idol Worshippers
Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Logic proves Bible as the most accurate book about history ever written. - 10-07-2015, 10:46 PM

John, before you delete your account, please forward your credit card number for processing. You have taken up quite a bit of our time and we need to be repaid.


God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11
Reply With Quote
(#76)
Old
Back against wall's Avatar
Back against wall Back against wall is offline
Guarding his purity against all comers
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Touched by Jesus Kangi Honorary Ex-Negro/Negress/Nigglet Trump of GOD Roper Crossburn Ex-negro True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ Kirk Cameron Fan Club Porn Resistant Prayer Warrior Tell her once Mission to Australia True Christian Artist Trump of GOD Anti-sodomy Truck Stop Ministry Member Pancake Dinner Guns, Guts and GLORY! Hatchet Child Rearing Award Mission to Messico Hands Off True Christian Hotrodder Color wheel 2015 Witch Hunt Award The Ant One Year/1000 posts Punched the most queers Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Flat Earth Stamp of Approval God's chosen ones Pastor Ezekiel 

 
Posts: 1,239
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: OzTrailer
Back against wall will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Back against wall will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Back against wall will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Back against wall will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Back against wall will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Back against wall will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Back against wall will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Back against wall will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Back against wall will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Back against wall will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Back against wall will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Logic proves Bible as the most accurate book about history ever written. - 10-07-2015, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John c8v7 View Post
I'm going to delete from here ..
John ... John, John. I'm afraid I can't let you do that John.


Ecclesiastes 1:18 - For in much wisedome is much griefe: and hee that increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow.


Reply With Quote
(#77)
Old
Alphonse Alban's Avatar
Alphonse Alban Alphonse Alban is offline
Apostle to the Samites and Laplander Eskimos.
 

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus True Christian™ Ex-Masturbator Flat Earth Tell her once Bronze Tither Christian Love Porn Resistant Iceland Honorary Ex-Eskimo Pro-Life Public Awareness Medal Punched the most queers Persecuted One Year/1000 posts Ex-Scandinavian TC Bravery Eats the Most Pork True Republican Ex-eurotrash 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Babysitter Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Crown of Life True Heterosexual™ Saved 5 Years Mower Alternative Facts 

 
Posts: 5,686
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Surrounded by feral eskimos.
Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Logic proves Bible as the most accurate book about history ever written. - 10-08-2015, 04:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John c8v7 View Post
I can't see what any of that has to do with the burden of proof being yours...?
You are not too bright, are you. You made this claim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John c8v7 View Post
that the Bible says isn't true.
Since you can't find the part where "that the Bible says isn't true", we must just take this claim of yours as your OPINION. Just like I said before. Don't feel bad, though. Jesus made you come to this forum so you could learn, and you have already learned 2 major points. 1. You do not know much about the Bible, 2. If you make a claim such as "Bible says isn't true" you better back up your claim with bit more than just your opinion.

It just makes you look really stupid when you first claim that Bible says something, and when you are caught lying about the Bible, you contradict yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John c8v7 View Post
There isn't one
You are welcome.
Reply With Quote
(#78)
Old
John c8v7 John c8v7 is offline
Unsaved trash, Suspected false Christian Democrat
Under Investigation

Fluffy bunny 

 
Posts: 12
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: That's not a location
John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Logic proves Bible as the most accurate book about history ever written. - 10-08-2015, 09:26 PM

Let me rephrase, then, as I would have done long ago if this [Bad Word Deleted] forum had better editing functions, to "the Bible does not say it is true", since you are right that absence of evidence does not mean evidence of absence, especially in arguments with fundamentalists.

I cannot produce a verse saying Luke wasn't there.

You cannot produce a verse saying Jesus never sodomised John The Evangelist.


And Israel abode in Shittim, and the people began to commit whoredom with the daughters of Moab. - Numbers 25:1

Last edited by Brother Harold Porter; 10-08-2015 at 09:29 PM. Reason: Deleted potty language
Reply With Quote
(#79)
Old
Basilissa's Avatar
Basilissa Basilissa is offline
South of the Border outreach program
True Christian™
 

Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Flat Earth Persecuted Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club Bronze Tither Paula Deen Negro Support Group One Year/1000 posts Touched by Jesus In Love With Zeke TC Bravery 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Christian Love Mower Roper Crossburn Guns, Guts and GLORY! Mission to Korea True Christian Lady Ex-eurotrash Landover Mission to The Mexican Realms Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Saved 1 Year 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Cup of Jesus Crown of Righteousness Crown of Incorruptibility BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 5 Years Glory GLORY 

 
Posts: 9,940
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Godly Midwest
Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Jesus Re: Logic proves Bible as the most accurate book about history ever written. - 10-08-2015, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John c8v7 View Post
Let me rephrase, then, as I would have done long ago if this [Bad Word Deleted] forum had better editing functions, to "the Bible does not say it is true", since you are right that absence of evidence does not mean evidence of absence, especially in arguments with fundamentalists.

I cannot produce a verse saying Luke wasn't there.

You cannot produce a verse saying Jesus never sodomised John The Evangelist.
Sweetie, let me help you with this. That Luke witnessed what he describes is logical, given that the entire Bible is inspired by God and therefore 100% true and accurate.

That other thing you mention is illogical, as it would be a sin, and Jesus is not capable of sinning.

I hope that was helpful, dear. I will still pray for you.
Reply With Quote
(#80)
Old
Alvin Moss's Avatar
Alvin Moss Alvin Moss is offline
Serving Jesus
 

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Proud Niglet Sponsorer Touched by Jesus One Year/1000 posts Ex-Masturbator Friend of Jesus Sons of Liberty Porn Resistant Early riser Tell her once Persecuted Bronze Tither Punched the most queers Mission to Korea Trump of GOD True Republican Donald Trump 2016! 2015 Witch Hunt Award Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club Hands Off True Heterosexual™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College Nuke of Heaven Crown of Glory Mower Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Crown of Incorruptibility Alternative Facts 

 
Posts: 4,116
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Godly Texas, Besieged by Papist Idol Worshippers
Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Logic proves Bible as the most accurate book about history ever written. - 10-08-2015, 10:14 PM

Hi, John! We all thought you were through with us. I bet you did, too. Some unexplainable presence keeps drawing you here, right? It is the power of God working on you that you feel. You wouldn't be the first unsaved wretch who came here to vex Christians and wound up saved.


God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
demonic possession, gospel, miracles, pigs, time of christ

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here



Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved