Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Creation Science
Reload this Page Gravity is only a theory. Study intelligent falling or intelligent pulling.
Creation Science The origins of life and the earth from a creationist (Biblical) perspective.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1)
Old
Levi Jones's Avatar
Levi Jones Levi Jones is offline
Pastor of Hermeneutics and Apologetics
Bathed in Christ's Precious Blood
Apostle to the Cactuses, Tumbleweeds and Jackrabbits
 

True Christian™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Christian Love Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Ex-liberal True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Gunfest '06 Tithing Manager Saved 1 Year Pastor of GOD One Year/1000 posts Senior Pastor Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth TC Bravery Gunfest '09 Tell her once Persecuted Mission to Las Vegas True Republican Super Soaker Baptism Award Porn Resistant The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Punched the most queers 2010 Witch Hunt Award Pro-Life Outreach preacher Early riser Teabag Patriot Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Public Awareness Medal Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Hatchet Child Rearing Award Long service medal, 3rd class True Scientist™ True Christian Hotrodder Touched by Jesus Kirk Cameron Fan Club Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Mission to Messico Hands Off Anti-sodomy Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Probing for Jesus Alternative Facts Landover Mission to The Mexican Realms Saved 5 Years Crown of Life Crown of Rejoicing 

 
Posts: 14,122
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: With my nose stuck in the Bible.
Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Gravity is only a theory. Study intelligent falling or intelligent pulling. - 10-13-2015, 02:40 AM

Much like the Theory of Evolution, Heliocentric Theory and the Theory of Microbial Disease, gravity continues to be a best guess (what we evangelicals call a theory) of scientists. But is gravity actually a natural process? Or is there another alternative to science? Let us introduce you to intelligent falling or intelligent pulling, as some creation scientists call it.
You have no doubt heard by now the old line trotted out "Gravity is a fact" from atheists and in public universities.

But if gravity is a fact, they need to answer a few questions first.

What is gravity? How does it work?


Is it some particle or a wave? Why can't scientists find its source? They can reliably test it in a closed system and know that it works, yet they cannot find what it is.
How fast does it go? If our universe is supposedly expanding and it's all due to gravity, surely they can tell us at what speed it moves at. And why does the universe expand due to gravity? Shouldn't it be shrinking if objects with mass are attracted to one another?
What is it about mass that causes it to exist? Why is there no gravity without mass? If this whole universe was a topsy turvy series of randomness, why doesn't gravity suddenly appear from nowhere?
To make up for this stunning lack of answers to these important questions, the Einsteinian gravatationalist will drone on and on about curvatures and ripples in the space-time continuum. They'll trot out various "proofs" put forth by various scientists, many of which were not Christians. They'll even talk about made up terms like gravitrons. gravitomagnetism and precess. All they are trying to do is to talk over your head, with scientific lingo to hide the fact that they don't have the answers.


But someone does have the answers!

If they cannot explain every single facet of gravity mathematically and if we cannot observe its effect to the furthest reaches of outer space (of which we only know about 5% of), then shouldn't we be looking for answers elsewhere?
If that wasn't devastating enough, these so called scientists (1 Timothy 6:20) can't prove that it is not intelligent pulling that keeps you on the ground, satellites in orbit and spacecraft in flight, making gravity a theory in crisis.

A possible scientific explanation for Intelligent Falling.


String theory may hold the answers to the question of gravity.
The point-like particles of particle physics are replaced by one-dimensional objects called strings. String theory aims to explain all types of observed elementary particles. In addition to the particles postulated by the standard model of particle physics, string theory naturally replaces gravity. Source

How very interesting. Invisible strings could be holding everything up. But what are these strings made of? The newest hypotheses suggest they are made out of The God Particle. But what is the God Particle?
The Higgs boson or Higgs particle is an elementary particle in the Standard Model of Particle physics.
In other words, no one really knows what it is or what controls it. If they don't know, would be it reasonable to assert a higher power is in control of it all?



We certainly think so.



Since we don't understand the exact mechanism for gravity, I think everyone would have to agree that it is possible that the invisible strings theory is the correct one.

But how do we know it is the Christian God who controls the strings?

Because the Bible already predicts this miracle of our very existence!
Colossians 1:17 And he is before all things, and in him all things hold together.
Isaiah 40:22 It is he who sits above the circle of the earth, and its inhabitants are like grasshoppers;
Isaiah 43:13 Yea, before the day was I am he; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand: I will work, and who shall let it?
Again, the Bible and True Science are in harmony with one another.

Need proof? With enough faith, we can be free from the grasp of falling.


Now these are highly experienced faith fallers. I don't want you to practice on anything higher than 12" off the ground. Because you probably don't have enough faith to do this. And that is not God's fault. The fault completely lies with you, if you don't float off the ground.









Photos borrowed from Intelligent Falling vs Gravitationism on Facebook.

If you don't believe it can happen, you lack faith. Jesus says you will get whatever you ask for in faith.
Matthew 21:21-22
21 Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done.
22 And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.
John 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
Please see my sermon on faith and God granting you what you ask for.

You do believe Jesus, don't you?


I find his lack of faith to be disturbing.


Further proofs:

Practical

Also, we know intelligent pulling is real because how else could two objects one heavier and one lighter fall at the exact same time? It makes sense that the heavier one would fall faster. It is clearly because God or His angels are pulling the objects to the ground at the same rate.

It's time for our public schools to allow students to have an alternative theory to the lies of secular scientists 1 Timothy 6:20 and let them decide for themselves. Do they want to believe in gravity, which science says is true or do they want to believe their Christian minister?


Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.



Reply With Quote
(#2)
Old
Des's Avatar
Des Des is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Real American™ Friend of Jesus Heaven Bound True Christian™ Christian Love Persecuted Porn Resistant Guns, Guts and GLORY! Tell her once Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian Sons of Liberty Proud Niglet Sponsorer Prayer Warrior Paula Deen Negro Support Group Early riser Super Soaker Baptism Award One Year/1000 posts Teabag Patriot True Christian Hotrodder Trump of GOD Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! 2015 Witch Hunt Award Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A True Christian Nerd Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars 

 
Posts: 2,559
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Land of Manifest Destiny
Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Gravity is only a theory. Study intelligent falling or intelligent pulling. - 10-13-2015, 03:33 AM

I've been trying to patent gravity for some time now. It seems like a complete waste to be letting everyone run around using it free of charge. But those damnable LIEberals at the patents office keep kicking my paperwork back. I pray for the day when the Donald takes office. Now there is a man who understands free market economy, and my patent will certainly be accepted then!


Psalm 137:9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.
Reply With Quote
(#3)
Old
Elmer G. White's Avatar
Elmer G. White Elmer G. White is offline
Distinguished Professor of Prayer Healing and Creation Zoology (Baraminology)
Victim of atheist scientific persecution
 

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Friend of Jesus Christian Love True Christian™ Touched by Jesus Persecuted Honorary Ex-Eskimo Ex-Scandinavian Ex-eurotrash True Scientist™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Doctor Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth Prayer Warrior Ex-Masturbator Tell her once True Christian Caucasian Real American™ Porn Resistant The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts 2014 Witch Hunt Award Mower Mission to Korea Uber Angels Driver Trump of GOD Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Mission to Messico Saved 1 Year Platinum Tither Eats the Most Pork True Heterosexual™ 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory BFF of Jesus Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Crown of Righteousness Alternative Facts True Christian Nerd GLORY Saved 5 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Get Behind Me Doctor - NO TEAM FORTRESS! 

 
Posts: 8,755
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: On a mission in Godless Europistan
Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Thumbs up Re: Gravity is only a theory. Study intelligent falling or intelligent pulling. - 10-13-2015, 08:26 AM

Exalted teachings, Pastor Levi. If I may add, I'd like to include a beautiful verse that directly assesses the pivotal role of God in the manifestations of weight as we know it.

Job 28:23-25
God understandeth the way thereof, and he knoweth the place thereof. For he looketh to the ends of the earth, [and] seeth under the whole heaven; To make the weight for the winds; and he weigheth the waters by measure.


The meaning is, as always, crystal clear. God makes the weights. He uses the pulling for the winds and for the waters. Job was a man who really, really appreciated the handicraft of God. He would know. It is the duty of future Creation Scientists (unless Rapture occurs) to unravel the mysteries of this "measure". It certainly is not the papist/French-revolutionary-religion-of-reason kilogram but it may also not be the pound nor the carat. I have the tentative hypothesis that it might be the Megalithic Yard (which was known to the ancients and which they used in building with its precise and Godly definition of exactly 0.829417864 meters) but we'll have to study the Bible a bit more before definite conclusions can be drawn.



Yours in Christ,

Elmer


2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.



PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
Check out our Research in Creation Science:
Reply With Quote
(#4)
Old
Danial Avidan Danial Avidan is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 1
Join Date: Feb 2017
Danial Avidan is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Gravity is only a theory. Study intelligent falling or intelligent pulling. - 02-27-2017, 08:11 PM

Gravity is a force. Its source anything with mass. Its speed depends on the denisty of an object, on earth it is 9.8 m/s^2. The universe does not expand because of gravity, but because of the cosmological constant. You could have found this out with a few simple google searches.
Reply With Quote
(#5)
Old
Mary Etheldreda's Avatar
Mary Etheldreda Mary Etheldreda is online now
Gushing for Jesus
 

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Pro-Life Most Obedient Friend of Jesus True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College True Republican Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Quiverful Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Super Soaker Baptism Award 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Tomato Staker Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Hatchet Child Rearing Award 4th Year Bible College Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion Babysitter Stamp of Approval Home Schooled Trump of GOD Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch The Lord’s Witness Wound The Lord’s Witness Wound Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mama Grizzly Platinum Tither Best stoning bucket 2015 Witch Hunt Award Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Crown of Rejoicing Saved 5 Years BFF of Jesus Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 20,000 posts Crown of Righteousness Flat Earth Anti-abortion GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire 

 
Posts: 22,450
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Freehold, Iowa
Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Gravity is only a theory. Study intelligent falling or intelligent pulling. - 02-27-2017, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danial Avidan View Post
Gravity is a force. Its source anything with mass. Its speed depends on the denisty of an object, on earth it is 9.8 m/s^2. The universe does not expand because of gravity, but because of the cosmological constant. You could have found this out with a few simple google searches.
Don't be silly. "Gravity" is an explanation. A scientific theory, if you must. It's a poor one because it doesn't take into consideration known facts, namely the Hand of God placing everything into place according to the Will of God (Colossians 1:17; Hebrews 1:3). Why do you deny the Will of God, dear? What are you trying to prove? Who are you trying to be?


Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Reply With Quote
(#6)
Old
DavidRalphsky DavidRalphsky is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 8
Join Date: Feb 2017
DavidRalphsky is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Gravity is only a theory. Study intelligent falling or intelligent pulling. - 02-27-2017, 09:31 PM

I'm going to quickly preface this by saying I'm not trolling. I'm probably going to end up banned anyways, but I'm simply here to try to clear up misconceptions and inaccuracies that have been amplified by a lack of intelligent criticism. I'm here for intellectual discussion.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi Jones View Post
Much like the Theory of Evolution, Heliocentric Theory and the Theory of Microbial Disease, gravity continues to be a best guess (what we evangelicals call a theory) of scientists.
Actually, a theory is not a guess at all. You're thinking of a hypothesis, which none of the ideas you list are. Theories are scientific ideas backed by mountains of proof, and have stood against all opposition, and been proven fact. Think of a theory as fact.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi Jones View Post
But is gravity actually a natural process? Or is there another alternative to science?

There isn't really an "alternative" to science. You can propose a new idea, and if it can be proven, it will replace the previous idea. For instance, if you proved "intelligent falling," and it had more evidence than gravity, the scientific community would wholeheartedly accept intelligent falling, and begin teaching that.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi Jones View Post
But if gravity is a fact, they need to answer a few questions first.

Okay, shoot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi Jones View Post
What is gravity? How does it work?
Is it some particle or a wave?

Gravity is sort of a disturbance in space, wherein an object displaces space around it. For an analogy, imagine a sheet of cloth. Now poke a pencil through the cloth. The cloth will bunch up around the pencil and apply pressure to it. The bigger the pencil, the more cloth it displaces, and the more pressure built up. That's why more dense objects have more gravity.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi Jones View Post
Why can't scientists find its source?

It's source? Everything with mass. There isn't anything controlling it, it's just a thing that happens.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi Jones View Post
How fast does it go?

This depends on the density of the object. Earth, for example, has a gravity of 9.8 m/s^2. The moon has a gravity of 1.622 m/s^2


Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi Jones View Post
If our universe is supposedly expanding and it's all due to gravity, surely they can tell us at what speed it moves at.

A quick google search tells me that the universe is expanding at a rate of about 68 km/s.




Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi Jones View Post
And why does the universe expand due to gravity? Shouldn't it be shrinking if objects with mass are attracted to one another?

This is coming towards the edge of scientific knowledge, and I'm happy you want to know. The universe is expanding due to something called "dark matter," of which not much is known. We know it exists, because of Fritz Zwicky's work and NASA's experiments.


Basically, we're not really sure right now.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi Jones View Post
What is it about mass that causes it to exist? Why is there no gravity without mass? If this whole universe was a topsy turvy series of randomness, why doesn't gravity suddenly appear from nowhere?

Again, I'm happy you're asking these questions. These are questions on the cutting edge of science, that we're only just now beginning to answer. I'd recommend reading on the Higgs Boson. This stuff is really complex and difficult to understand, but it's fun to see the mysteries of the universe revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi Jones View Post
To make up for this stunning lack of answers to these important questions, the Einsteinian gravatationalist

There's no such thing as an Einsteinian gravatationalist.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi Jones View Post
will drone on and on about curvatures and ripples in the space-time continuum.

Yeah this stuff is really hard to understand, and a lot of it is unknown. There's just not enough data at the moment to come to any satisfying conclusions.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi Jones View Post
They'll trot out various "proofs" put forth by various scientists, many of which were not Christians.

So if they're not Christians, their studies cannot be trusted?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi Jones View Post
They'll even talk about made up terms like gravitrons. gravitomagnetism and precess.

These aren't made-up terms, they're phenomena that scientists observe, but require a bloody PhD to understand, because they're rooted in high-level math.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi Jones View Post
All they are trying to do is to talk over your head, with scientific lingo to hide the fact that they don't have the answers.

No. The scientific lingo is hard to understand, but that's because they're words we don't hear on an everyday basis. And if science doesn't have the answers, they'll usually tell you. Science still has no idea why the universe started, or why it abides by certain laws and principles. And while God can be an explanation, it is still only a hypothesis, and science requires more than faith to prove something exists.






Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi Jones View Post
If they cannot explain every single facet of gravity mathematically and if we cannot observe its effect to the furthest reaches of outer space (of which we only know about 5% of), then shouldn't we be looking for answers elsewhere?

Well, gravity has been explained, and what portions of it hasn't is being researched as we speak. Scientific breakthroughs are made every day, and any hypotheses put forth will be tested. If they don't hold up to scientific experimentation, they won't be accepted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi Jones View Post
If that wasn't devastating enough, these so called scientists (1 Timothy 6:20) can't prove that it is not intelligent pulling that keeps you on the ground, satellites in orbit and spacecraft in flight, making gravity a theory in crisis.

Can't prove that it's not intelligent pulling? How do you propose that's even possible? How can you prove that it's not the cast of Harry Potter using alien brain waves? Claims must be substantiated with proof in order to be accepted.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi Jones View Post
How very interesting. Invisible strings could be holding everything up.

That's not what string theory is. They're not literal strings that hold things up.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi Jones View Post
But what are these strings made of? The newest hypotheses suggest they are made out of The God Particle. But what is the God Particle?
The Higgs boson or Higgs particle is an elementary particle in the Standard Model of Particle physics.
Ah, yes. The very mysterious Higgs boson. Quantum Mechanics is some of the most complex science we know of. I'm not even going to try to explain it because even I don't really understand it, and I've done some studying.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi Jones View Post
In other words, no one really knows what it is or what controls it.

Well, no. A lot of scientists know what it is, and study it. I don't know, but I'm just a layman on a computer. Also, nothing "controls" it. It's a natural phenomenon.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi Jones View Post
If they don't know, would be it reasonable to assert a higher power is in control of it all?

If you can prove this higher power exists and has a direct relationship with it, maybe.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi Jones View Post
Since we don't understand the exact mechanism for gravity, I think everyone would have to agree that it is possible that the invisible strings theory is the correct one.

We're still not sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi Jones View Post
Because the Bible already predicts this miracle of our very existence!
Colossians 1:17 And he is before all things, and in him all things hold together.
Isaiah 40:22 It is he who sits above the circle of the earth, and its inhabitants are like grasshoppers;
Isaiah 43:13 Yea, before the day was I am he; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand: I will work, and who shall let it?
Again, the Bible and True Science are in harmony with one another.

Yeah, see, I get this a lot. I have bad news though, and I'm a bit afraid to say this here, but the Bible isn't really proof. I mean, I respect your religious beliefs and I'll fight to the death to defend your right to have them, but when it comes to science, the Bible doesn't really hold water. But I'm not really going to address this because I'm probably going to get banned.

[QUOTE=Levi Jones;1161895]Now these are highly experienced faith fallers. I don't want you to practice on anything higher than 12" off the ground.


Well the only picture that loaded for me was the gif of the guy completely static in the air and waving his arms. This is obviously just a photoshopped picture that probably wasn't even made for the facebook page. This is actually impossible, no matter how much you believe in God.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi Jones View Post
Because you probably don't have enough faith to do this. And that is not God's fault. The fault completely lies with you, if you don't float off the ground.

Yeah but that's kind of a no-no in logical thinking. You can't just say that I can't fly because of an invisible entity that hasn't been proven to exist is not allowing me to fly. Care to post a video of you flying? How about you get a group of "faith fallers" to demonstrate their impossible feat to the scientific community? You would definitely revolutionize science as we know it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi Jones View Post
Also, we know intelligent pulling is real because how else could two objects one heavier and one lighter fall at the exact same time? It makes sense that the heavier one would fall faster. It is clearly because God or His angels are pulling the objects to the ground at the same rate.

No, this is because gravity pulls on objects at a constant speed (for earth, 9.8 m/s). The earth also pulls on the moon, sun, you, your computer, and Jupiter at 9.8 m/s. The force of this pull, however, differs. The equation to calculate the force of gravity is Force = mass * acceleration. For me, the force of earth's gravity would be 675.6708 N, because I weight 152 lbs (convert to kilograms), and the acceleration of gravity is 9.8 m/s on earth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi Jones View Post
It's time for our public schools to allow students to have an alternative theory to the lies of secular scientists 1 Timothy 6:20 and let them decide for themselves. Do they want to believe in gravity, which science says is true or do they want to believe their Christian minister?


Well, the thing with science is, you don't have two different choices. Whatever is proven, is taught. If you can prove that it is God, then gravity will be thrown out in favor of teaching the Bible. I'm not kidding, if you can prove that God exists to the scientific community, science would adjust to include the Bible, and everything that entails.
Reply With Quote
(#7)
Old
DavidRalphsky DavidRalphsky is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 8
Join Date: Feb 2017
DavidRalphsky is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Gravity is only a theory. Study intelligent falling or intelligent pulling. - 02-27-2017, 09:48 PM

Fantastic, I received an infraction for attempting intellectual debate. If you cannot prove your beliefs, why continue believing them? I was rather impartial in my post, too. This is pretty blatant censorship. Isn't that against your constitution you love so much? Amendment one? Free speech?

Never support an echo chamber. Always challenge yourself. Never settle for stagnation.
Reply With Quote
(#8)
Old
Mary Etheldreda's Avatar
Mary Etheldreda Mary Etheldreda is online now
Gushing for Jesus
 

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Pro-Life Most Obedient Friend of Jesus True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College True Republican Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Quiverful Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Super Soaker Baptism Award 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Tomato Staker Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Hatchet Child Rearing Award 4th Year Bible College Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion Babysitter Stamp of Approval Home Schooled Trump of GOD Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch The Lord’s Witness Wound The Lord’s Witness Wound Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mama Grizzly Platinum Tither Best stoning bucket 2015 Witch Hunt Award Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Crown of Rejoicing Saved 5 Years BFF of Jesus Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 20,000 posts Crown of Righteousness Flat Earth Anti-abortion GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire 

 
Posts: 22,450
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Freehold, Iowa
Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Gravity is only a theory. Study intelligent falling or intelligent pulling. - 02-27-2017, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidRalphsky View Post
There isn't really an "alternative" to science. You can propose a new idea, and if it can be proven, it will replace the previous idea. For instance, if you proved "intelligent falling," and it had more evidence than gravity, the scientific community would wholeheartedly accept intelligent falling, and begin teaching that.
That's where you're wrong. The scientific community doesn't exist to find facts but to find reasons to rebel against God without feeling guilty for sinning with more depravity every generation. Studies show that when polled anonymously, scientists admit the reason they went into their fields of study was to sin without feeling like someone is judging them. They are the originators of Fake News, and are the enemy of Christ and all those who seek the Truth™.


Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Reply With Quote
(#9)
Old
Didymus Much's Avatar
Didymus Much Didymus Much is offline
Unsaved trash, Arrogant Atheist Dick
 

Hellbound Heathen Atheist Cancer on Society hippie Caution - Poster is Crazy Evilution Perv Baggie Condemned Reaper Evil Grammar Nazi Democrat Commmmmunnissss How dumb can you get? Five years in the service of the Enemy Beastiality Barney Caution - Poster is on Drugs Demonized Bleeding heart liebral Glutton Drunk Devil Rides the Short Bus Fiddler Potty mouth Retard Posting Philistine skull Pot Head Swiss Skull Sinner Devil's Trill Sonata Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Mower Pastor Ezekiel Prize for Unprecedented Retards Marxist 

 
Posts: 12,648
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: getting interrupted by Bill de Blasio
Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Gravity is only a theory. Study intelligent falling or intelligent pulling. - 02-28-2017, 12:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidRalphsky View Post
...Isn't that against your constitution you love so much? Amendment one? Free speech?...
NO. For the umpteenth time: The Constitution delineates the powers and responsibilities of the government. As this is a privately-owned and -operated website, with no government funding or involvement, the Constitution does not apply here.

When you can find support for free speech in the Bible, then you can make a case for it here. Until then, enjoy not having it (or any other rights) on this forum.

Or leave. That's the only "right" you have here.

Quote:
...Never support an echo chamber. Always challenge yourself. Never settle for stagnation.
And that attitude is why the Bible says you're condemned to eternal hellfire.



"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." George Orwell
Reply With Quote
(#10)
Old
Brother Gonzalez's Avatar
Brother Gonzalez Brother Gonzalez is offline
Another brick in Donald´s wall - A.K.A "The Gonz"
True Christian™
 

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Christian Love Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture Trump of GOD Hands Off Landover Mission to The Mexican Realms Mission to Messico Flat Earth True Christian™ Guns, Guts and GLORY! Donald Trump 2016! Babysitter Outreach preacher Touched by Jesus Ex-Mary Worshipper 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Hatchet Child Rearing Award Alternative Facts Kirk Cameron Fan Club Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Crown of Incorruptibility Crown of Righteousness Mower Crown of Life Probing for Jesus The Gonz GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire 

 
Posts: 1,760
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Ungodly South America
Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Gravity is only a theory. Study intelligent falling or intelligent pulling. - 02-28-2017, 03:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidRalphsky View Post
Fantastic, I received an infraction for attempting intellectual debate. If you cannot prove your beliefs, why continue believing them? I was rather impartial in my post, too. This is pretty blatant censorship. Isn't that against your constitution you love so much? Amendment one? Free speech?

Never support an echo chamber. Always challenge yourself. Never settle for stagnation.
Hi whiner. Stop whinning and realize that this is not a site for intellectual debate, but for praying together to Jesus. It is our Church on the internet.


We do not care of anything but the Bible. We fight for salvation, ours and yours too. Repent and come with us, or burn in Hell.


1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the TRUMP of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first.
Reply With Quote
(#11)
Old
Thomas Taylor's Avatar
Thomas Taylor Thomas Taylor is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Christian Love Touched by Jesus One Year/1000 posts A for Effort 

 
Posts: 1,485
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Reaping Bountifully
Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Gravity is only a theory. Study intelligent falling or intelligent pulling. - 02-28-2017, 04:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidRalphsky View Post
Fantastic, I received an infraction for attempting intellectual debate. If you cannot prove your beliefs, why continue believing them? I was rather impartial in my post, too. This is pretty blatant censorship. Isn't that against your constitution you love so much? Amendment one? Free speech?

Never support an echo chamber. Always challenge yourself. Never settle for stagnation.


Ok Ralphsky,


Let me put it to you this way:


1. You believe the Holocaust happened.
2. Others believe it did not (and this includes a large number of Jewish People by the way).


Both parties believe they are right and the other is wrong.
By your logic who is right 1 or 2? Remember, both have "evidence" to prove their "theories".


We, as Christians, do not have this dilemma. We believe the Word of God (KJV 1611).


And please do not try to use 1Samuel 13:9-10 as "proof" we do not hold with the Papist Book of Rhims here.


YIC
TT


Isaiah 66:15

For behold, the Lord wil come with fire, and with his charets like a whirlewinde, to render his anger with furie, and his rebuke with flames of fire.
Reply With Quote
(#12)
Old
MitzaLizalor's Avatar
MitzaLizalor MitzaLizalor is offline
Completely CRAZY for the Lord
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Christian Love Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady Pro-Life True Scientist™ True Christian™ True Christian Artist True Christian Beauty Most Obedient Batman Shooting Survivor Kangi Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Early riser Nuts for JESUS! Touched by Jesus Color wheel Trumpette Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Stamp of Approval Tagging for Jesus In Love With Zeke BFF of Jesus God's chosen ones Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Grammar Nazi GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire 

 
Posts: 9,943
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Leviticus Landing
MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Gravity is only a theory. Study intelligent falling or intelligent pulling. - 03-04-2017, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidRalphsky View Post
Gravity is sort of a disturbance in space, wherein an object displaces space around it. For an analogy, imagine a sheet of cloth. Now poke a pencil through the cloth. The cloth will bunch up around the pencil and apply pressure to it. The bigger the pencil, the more cloth it displaces, and the more pressure built up. That's why more dense objects have more gravity.
That would produce a repulsive effect. Additionally a pencil would displace the same amount of cloth whether it was made from expanded lithium or solid hassium. Perhaps according to the "science" you're explaining if the pencil were dense enough, made from a bit of neutron star say, it would suck the cloth in. According to your model that would be anti-gravity wouldn't it? This often happens when people try explaining the science to me. I get rather confused. Because at other times I'm told that matter is made up of atoms which are only 0.0000000000001% "particles" the rest being void; the particles are quantised and distributed across weakly or strongly interacting "probability fields" so most of the time the particles aren't there at all for any given location.

You might as well say that the process giving rise to particles in three dimensions sucks in space and concentrates radiation to flit around (as a particle) inside some invisible dimension equal to an exact multiple of its wavelength. The curling-up mechanism producing those dimensions would leave a void behind it but, since nature abhors a vacuum, instead space gets "stretched" and we encounter different amounts of stretching at different locations across the resulting gravitational field. This would be about as much the exact opposite of your suggestion as one could imagine but imagining it wasn't very difficult. Therefore it should be quite easy for you to explain your model.


Quote:
This is coming towards the edge of scientific knowledge, and I'm happy you want to know. The universe is expanding due to something called "dark matter," of which not much is known. We know it exists, because of Fritz Zwicky's work and NASA's experiments.
I must say I was rather sceptical so had a look at NASA's site as is usually a good idea before announcing what it says. The universe is expanding, they say, because of dark energy. Dark matter is something else which interacts gravitationally. Of course they really just checked their sums, found a 95% error and went off all "We have just discovered that 95% of the universe is undetectable!" but wouldn't you know it someone detected a gravitational shock wave that could only have been caused if, wait for it this is the biggee, SOMETHING UNDETECTABLE WAS INTERACTING GRAVITATIONALLY so poof went 27 percentiles leaving a universe 5% matter (basically the visible 3D universe) and 68% dark energy, the latter being responsible for inflation. If you believe them. more precise figures heredumbed down version here (recommended)


Quote:
Basically, we're not really sure right now.


Quote:
Yeah this stuff is really hard to understand, and a lot of it is unknown. There's just not enough data at the moment to come to any satisfying conclusions.
Yes. One "problem" they use as a get-out is that data are coming faster than current computing technology can accommodate. One topical example would be hypernova events[sic] having energy bursts equal to the difference between the theoretical neutron state and quark state of the star. Once the initial supernova has blasted off some dust and the dust has dissipated a good estimate of the energy released in the hypernova can be made, they prate. And it seems to equal the difference between neutron and quark energy densities honestly they just make it up as they go along almost exactly BUT they can't handle the data. Too much coming in too fast and too suddenly.

Prep: what is SN2006gy?

Quote:
So if they're not Christians, their studies cannot be trusted?
There's a catholic near here who studied how to grow lemons. He has thousands of the things. Very good at growing citrus fruit. Obviously he's not any sort of Christian but what he learned doesn't seem to contradict The Bible on lemons. But when you study something and find that your results contradict reality, described in detail by God in The Bible, it's time for a reality check. When these "scientists" attempt that they get it wrong. Like, wronger than wrong. The most wrong anyone ever was. But still they persist. What they teach does contradict The Bible on just about every level, exactly what you'd expect from a false god. Is this just a coincidence?

Or is it a plot to expose God's answers as ignorance, the most ignorant anyone ever was, get rid of His influence and eliminate Jesus from the world forever? That would NOT be an accident and I think the answer is obvious. People who are undecided need to make a choice.
JOSHUA 24 . KJV . look up
15
And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.
16 And the people answered and said, God forbid that we should forsake the LORD, to serve other gods;
Reply With Quote
(#13)
Old
a.lyin'.kid a.lyin'.kid is offline
Unsaved trash
 

Sissy Cry Baby Special Snowflake Hellbound Heathen 

 
Posts: 37
Join Date: Sep 2017
a.lyin'.kid is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.a.lyin'.kid is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.a.lyin'.kid is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Gravity is only a theory. Study intelligent falling or intelligent pulling. - 09-18-2017, 11:56 AM

Ya'll are retarded. Please do everyone a favor and ***promotion of violence removed***. Stop trying to understand science. It's clearly above you.
Reply With Quote
(#14)
Old
Ezekiel Bathfire's Avatar
Ezekiel Bathfire Ezekiel Bathfire is offline
Pastor for Diversity and Tolerance
Christ's Rottweiler
 

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Christian Love Real American™ Tithing Manager Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Scientist™ Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Senior Pastor Teabag Patriot TC Bravery Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Ex-Brit Eats the Most Pork True Republican Ex-eurotrash Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Nuts for JESUS! Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Stamp of Approval Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch Mower Donald Trump 2016! Anti-sodomy Pastor Ezekiel Aardvark Bathfire Crown of Life Alternative Facts Probing for Jesus 20,000 posts 

 
Posts: 21,058
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Toiling selflessly towards Salvation
Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Gravity is only a theory. Study intelligent falling or intelligent pulling. - 09-18-2017, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidRalphsky View Post
I'm here for intellectual discussion.
[...]
Think of a theory as fact.
Well intellectually, "Think of a theory as fact." is the fallacy of "Begging the question".

You ask us to assume a fact and then base your argument on that fact but you provide no evidence of that fact.

If I wrote "Think of God's existence as a fact" you would scream and shout. But that fact is indeed substantiated by the Bible.

You therefore must show us why "I have a theory that pigs can fly" means "It is a fact that pigs can fly."

Or perhaps you are not intellectual at all...




Ec:7:16: Be not righteous over much; neither make thyself over wise: why shouldest thou destroy thyself?

Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
gravity is a lie, gravity is only a theory, intelligent falling, intelligent pulling

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here



Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved