Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Bible Study > Teaching His Word
Reload this Page The Footstool Promise: Who's Gonna be Your Ottoman for Eternity!
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1)
Old
Elmer G. White's Avatar
Elmer G. White Elmer G. White is online now
Distinguished Professor of Prayer Healing and Creation Zoology (Baraminology)
Victim of atheist scientific persecution
 

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Friend of Jesus Christian Love True Christian™ Touched by Jesus Persecuted Honorary Ex-Eskimo Ex-Scandinavian Ex-eurotrash True Scientist™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Doctor Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth Prayer Warrior Ex-Masturbator Tell her once True Christian Caucasian Real American™ Porn Resistant The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts 2014 Witch Hunt Award Mower Mission to Korea Uber Angels Driver Trump of GOD Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Mission to Messico Saved 1 Year Platinum Tither Eats the Most Pork True Heterosexual™ 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory BFF of Jesus Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Crown of Righteousness Alternative Facts True Christian Nerd GLORY Saved 5 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Get Behind Me Doctor - NO TEAM FORTRESS!

 
Posts: 8,854
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: On a mission in Godless Europistan
Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Jesus The Footstool Promise: Who's Gonna be Your Ottoman for Eternity! - 09-24-2019, 01:29 PM

One of the most neglected but most glorious promises in the Bible is that of the Footstool. Praise Jesus! Once in Heaven, there is a certain risk of getting bored after the first few quadrillion years. Personally, I am not too worried, as I am going to be mightily entertained by being fed by Jesus Christ (Revelation 7:17), giggling on top of the lookout spot at the demise of the sinners (Luke 16:26), while God is drying my tears of laughter (Revelation 21:4). Still, it is good to know that the footstool solution is also available at a constant basis!

Mark 12:36
For David himself said by the Holy Ghost, The LORD said to my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool.

Luke 20:43
Till I make thine enemies thy footstool.

Now THAT is going to be fun! Some of the worst sinners will be taken into Heaven to avoid the tungsten enemas and other tortures that Jesus has designed for Hell (Matthew 8:12). Instead, these enemies of ours will spend the eternity prostrate submitting to us, True Christians™. Glory! It will be exciting to see if they will keep their human form, as follows:



The alternative above looks most entertaining. The enemy, the sinner will spend year after year after year (after year) in the prone position, never ever will he get any relief. He will beg for tungsten enemas but will receive none!



This one also looks nice with some outdoor entertainment preferably by a nice brook with bubbling refreshments. The footstool above looks like a Welshman, and they're all enemies of God so there'll be plenty to choose from.

Nice.

But... We might be surprised, if Jesus decides to transfrom the enemies into actual ottomans. In that case, I'd really like the model depicted below!



For those with a more playful mind, for instance the True Christian™ ladies who are all intellectually inferior to me but still pious, a fun model can be seen below!



With eyes the enemy would still be able to see how we frolic and enjoy ourselves in Heaven while (s)he is confined to the ottoman shape for eternity.

Nice.

This is what I expect. This is what I shall get. It's a promise!

Hebrews 10:13
From henceforth expecting till his enemies be made his footstool.

But who? Who is the enemy that I shall use as my footstool? There's so much to choose from? The pope Frances? Hillary Clinton? Queen of England? Mr. Dawkins. Not Stephen Hawking, he's too bony and I crave for eternal comfort! Perhaps Marlon Brando would do? Or Luciano Pavarotti the Papist?

Nice.

What about you?? Brethren and Sisters! Who is gonna be your footstool for ever and ever?!


Yours in Christ,

Elmer


2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.



PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
Check out our Research in Creation Science:
Reply With Quote
(#2)
Old
Joanna Lytton-Vasey's Avatar
Joanna Lytton-Vasey Joanna Lytton-Vasey is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™

Christian Love Heaven Bound Most Obedient True Christian Lady True Christian™ Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Kirk Cameron Fan Club Touched by Jesus Quiverful Cleanest Kitchen Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls One Year/1000 posts The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Hatchet Child Rearing Award Ex-Brit Trump of GOD Roper Crossburn Grammar Nazi Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Mission to Messico Hands Off Saved 1 Year 2015 Witch Hunt Award In Love With Zeke Pro-Life Ex-eurotrash Persecuted Stamp of Approval Mower Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire

 
Posts: 5,009
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: The ill-kempt, vermin-infested Garden of England
Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: The Footstool Promise: Who's Gonna be Your Ottoman for Eternity! - 09-24-2019, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmer G. White View Post
What about you?? Brethren and Sisters! Who is gonna be your footstool for ever and ever?!
For the authentic ottoman experience I think I would like an actual Ottoman ottoman. There are plenty to choose from, all well-versed in adopting the position, as we can see from this:

Name:  eid.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  129.6 KB

As to which one, with all of history to choose from we are really spoiled for choice. the 15th Century sultan Suleiman the Magnificent looks well-padded and might suffice.



Comfy, eh?


Revelation 21:8

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Reply With Quote
(#3)
Old
Isabella White's Avatar
Isabella White Isabella White is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Christian Love Anti-abortion Ready for the Rapture True Christian Lady Cleanest Kitchen Trumpette True Christian Granny Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire

 
Posts: 1,209
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Ungodly Buffalo, NY, MAGA USA
Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: The Footstool Promise: Who's Gonna be Your Ottoman for Eternity! - 09-24-2019, 05:52 PM

Well, upon my word, dear Brother White -- It is so hard to choose from the various options, but I think I will have to agree that the antique footstool looks very nice. You know, I have a collection of those (with matching balloon back chairs) here in my parlor, with the needlework having been done by Yours Truly when I was much younger. Now, then, if I did not have that option of the petit point during our blessed reign in Heaven (II Timothy 2:12 "If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us"), then I would have to say that footstools as shown in the photo below would probably suffice. Although, I can't quite imagine these types making their way through the gates, except for their time in the Halls of Judgment. Goodness, they do rather look more like thugs who rob banks and steal cars than being of use to any of us there!

A blessed day to you, dear Brother White,
Sincerely, Isabella W.



Lift ye then your voices;
Swell the mighty flood;
Louder still and louder
Praise the precious .
Reply With Quote
(#4)
Old
Basilissa's Avatar
Basilissa Basilissa is offline
South of the Border outreach program
True Christian™
 

Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Flat Earth Persecuted Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club Bronze Tither Paula Deen Negro Support Group One Year/1000 posts Touched by Jesus In Love With Zeke TC Bravery 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Christian Love Mower Roper Crossburn Guns, Guts and GLORY! Mission to Korea True Christian Lady Ex-eurotrash Landover Mission to The Mexican Realms Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Saved 1 Year 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Cup of Jesus Crown of Righteousness Crown of Incorruptibility BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 5 Years Glory GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire

 
Posts: 10,643
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Godly Midwest
Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: The Footstool Promise: Who's Gonna be Your Ottoman for Eternity! - 09-25-2019, 01:38 AM

I'll go out on a limb and assume all Turks will become ottomans. The name tells it all - Turkey used to be called the Ottoman Empire. By the way, I must say, whoever named that country both times was a very practically-oriented person. If they change name again, I wonder if they will adopt a name of a vegetable, or maybe a kitchen utensil?
Reply With Quote
(#5)
Old
Joanna Lytton-Vasey's Avatar
Joanna Lytton-Vasey Joanna Lytton-Vasey is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™

Christian Love Heaven Bound Most Obedient True Christian Lady True Christian™ Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Kirk Cameron Fan Club Touched by Jesus Quiverful Cleanest Kitchen Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls One Year/1000 posts The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Hatchet Child Rearing Award Ex-Brit Trump of GOD Roper Crossburn Grammar Nazi Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Mission to Messico Hands Off Saved 1 Year 2015 Witch Hunt Award In Love With Zeke Pro-Life Ex-eurotrash Persecuted Stamp of Approval Mower Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire

 
Posts: 5,009
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: The ill-kempt, vermin-infested Garden of England
Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: The Footstool Promise: Who's Gonna be Your Ottoman for Eternity! - 09-25-2019, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post
If they change name again, I wonder if they will adopt a name of a vegetable, or maybe a kitchen utensil?
The Sporks?


Revelation 21:8

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Reply With Quote
(#6)
Old
Kyrre Eliasen (On Moderation) Kyrre Eliasen is offline
Foul Sinner on Moderation

LDS Fool Incel Swiss Skull

 
Posts: 51
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Åmli
Kyrre Eliasen is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The Footstool Promise: Who's Gonna be Your Ottoman for Eternity! - 10-05-2019, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmer G. White View Post
One of the most neglected but most glorious promises in the Bible is that of the Footstool. Praise Jesus! Once in Heaven, there is a certain risk of getting bored after the first few quadrillion years. Personally, I am not too worried, as I am going to be mightily entertained by being fed by Jesus Christ (Revelation 7:17), giggling on top of the lookout spot at the demise of the sinners (Luke 16:26), while God is drying my tears of laughter (Revelation 21:4). Still, it is good to know that the footstool solution is also available at a constant basis!

Mark 12:36
For David himself said by the Holy Ghost, The LORD said to my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool.

Luke 20:43
Till I make thine enemies thy footstool.

Now THAT is going to be fun! Some of the worst sinners will be taken into Heaven to avoid the tungsten enemas and other tortures that Jesus has designed for Hell (Matthew 8:12). Instead, these enemies of ours will spend the eternity prostrate submitting to us, True Christians™. Glory! It will be exciting to see if they will keep their human form, as follows:



The alternative above looks most entertaining. The enemy, the sinner will spend year after year after year (after year) in the prone position, never ever will he get any relief. He will beg for tungsten enemas but will receive none!



This one also looks nice with some outdoor entertainment preferably by a nice brook with bubbling refreshments. The footstool above looks like a Welshman, and they're all enemies of God so there'll be plenty to choose from.

Nice.

But... We might be surprised, if Jesus decides to transfrom the enemies into actual ottomans. In that case, I'd really like the model depicted below!



For those with a more playful mind, for instance the True Christian™ ladies who are all intellectually inferior to me but still pious, a fun model can be seen below!



With eyes the enemy would still be able to see how we frolic and enjoy ourselves in Heaven while (s)he is confined to the ottoman shape for eternity.

Nice.

This is what I expect. This is what I shall get. It's a promise!

Hebrews 10:13
From henceforth expecting till his enemies be made his footstool.

But who? Who is the enemy that I shall use as my footstool? There's so much to choose from? The pope Frances? Hillary Clinton? Queen of England? Mr. Dawkins. Not Stephen Hawking, he's too bony and I crave for eternal comfort! Perhaps Marlon Brando would do? Or Luciano Pavarotti the Papist?

Nice.

What about you?? Brethren and Sisters! Who is gonna be your footstool for ever and ever?!


Yours in Christ,

Elmer
My Doc call it biomass.It is like a heated IKEA-piece.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here



Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved