Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Catholic Superstition
Reload this Page Just for Remy Lebeau (Pedophillia)
Catholic Superstition The lies of the Catholic "church" exposed in light of the truth of Scripture

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1)
Old
Sacred Heart's Avatar
Sacred Heart Sacred Heart is offline
Unsaved trash, teenaged mary-worshiper
 

How dumb can you get? Cathlick

 
Posts: 151
Join Date: Oct 2009
Sacred Heart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Sacred Heart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Sacred Heart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Sacred Heart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Sacred Heart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Sacred Heart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Sacred Heart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Just for Remy Lebeau (Pedophillia) - 10-11-2009, 06:57 PM

We'll start with The Crimen Sollicitationis published in 1962.

Big stuff huh?

The Church is human. Let's not forget that. Do not confuse Papal Infallibility with Human Perfection. Papal Infallibility applies ONLY to areas of Church Doctrine. If the Church Dogmatically declares something, then as Catholics we follow it.

We do not however pretend that no Pope, Bishop, or Priest can ever be in error. So what was The Crimen Sollicitationis? It was a human idea with intention of covering up an embarrassment. Much in the way that you might fart at the dinner table and try to pass it off by imitating the noise with your chair. It was a human decision. It was wrong. And we recognize that. Did God support the Crimen Sollicitationis? No.

But does God support the Catholic Church? Yes.

Because the Crimen Sollicitationis is NOT Church doctrine. It was an error on the part of the Church. A human error. Much in the way of the torture conducted upon heretics during the middle ages. We don't recognize that as just either, in face JPII prayed that God might forgive us for those actions.

However, the fact remains that the Church has sinned yes? In your eyes this probably rules them out as having any sort of truth whatsoever. However, let us look to scripture to see if sin has ever destroyed the credibility of a man who has repented:

Mark 14:50 - they all left him and fled from the garden of Gethsemane
Mark 14:66-72 - Peter denied Our Lord, three times.
John 20:24-25 - Thomas refused to believe in his resurrection from the dead
Romans 3:3-4 - will their infidelity nullify the fidelity of God? No!
2 Timothy 2:13 - if we are all unfaithful, God remains faithful

You believe that each of these men that had forsaken the Lord turned around and preached the good new and many wrote the "God-breathed" words in your Bible! How is this possible? Peter denied the Lord THREE TIMES! How can he have any truth in him whatsoever?

Because he is human. Because he repented. Look at the passages of Romans and 2 Timothy. Even though we sin, it does not destroy any truth established by God. This sin of the Catholic Church has been forgiven, and the truth later proclaimed by the one who as been forgiven (remember Peter?) is no less Truth because of the sin.

In fact, if there was no sin, why do we need a Church? The Church take sinners
"clasping them to her bosom, at once holy and always in need of purification, follows constantly the path of penance and renewal."

And furthermore, would you say (Even if you thought Peter's actions made him an abomination to Christ) that because of Peter's denial that John was also made a liar? Peter sinned, and John was just like Peter, so they both must not posses any truth? That is your claim with the Catholic Church. That, because of the pedophilia of the minority of priests, ALL priests are untruthful as they are all from the same source, just as Peter and John stemmed from that same source. But the sins of the few cannot be used to judge the multitude of the faithful.

Peace.
Reply With Quote
(#2)
Old
HTannor's Avatar
HTannor HTannor is offline
America's Most Fair and Balanced Judge
True Christian™

True Christian™ Tin Tither Real American™ Christian Love Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Punched the most queers Teabag Patriot One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Pro-Life Porn Resistant TC Bravery True Christian Hotrodder Eats the Most Pork True Republican Proud Niglet Sponsorer

 
Posts: 2,611
Join Date: Jun 2009
HTannor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!HTannor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!HTannor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!HTannor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!HTannor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!HTannor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!HTannor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!HTannor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!HTannor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!HTannor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!HTannor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Just for Remy Lebeau (Pedophillia) - 10-12-2009, 09:05 PM

What is all this Needless Dickery™?


The Honorable HTannor (Pro NRA, Anti-Homer Marriage), Judge, Freehold Supreme Court

"Credo elvem etiam vivere"
Reply With Quote
(#3)
Old
Sacred Heart's Avatar
Sacred Heart Sacred Heart is offline
Unsaved trash, teenaged mary-worshiper
 

How dumb can you get? Cathlick

 
Posts: 151
Join Date: Oct 2009
Sacred Heart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Sacred Heart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Sacred Heart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Sacred Heart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Sacred Heart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Sacred Heart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Sacred Heart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Just for Remy Lebeau (Pedophillia) - 10-12-2009, 11:43 PM

My friend Remy desperately wanted to discuss pedophilia in the Catholic Priesthood.

However, I think he's lost somewhere...
Reply With Quote
(#4)
Old
Pastor Ezekiel's Avatar
Pastor Ezekiel Pastor Ezekiel is offline
Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
 

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 1 Year Long service medal, 3rd class Christian Love True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Real American™ True Heterosexual™ Tithing Manager 2008 Witch Hunt Award Gunfest '09 Senior Pastor Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus The Lord’s Witness Wound Home Schooled Punched the most queers TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot 20,000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth 50,000 posts Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Japan Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Provider™ award True Scientist™ Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award Outreach preacher Special Mission (North Korea) Golden Bear Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Sons of Liberty Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! WisconSIN Shooting survivor Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club In Love With Zeke Bear Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Man of the Year True Christian Hotrodder Paula Deen Negro Support Group Gator Touched by Jesus 75,000 posts Man of the Year Babysitter 2014 Witch Hunt Award Stamp of Approval Mission to Korea Trump of GOD Uber Angels Driver Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Golden Bear Award Mission Long service medal, 2nd class Aardvark Asked questions later Heart of compassion Crown of Righteousness The Crown of Crowns Crown of Glory Crown of Incorruptibility Crown of Rejoicing Crown of Life BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus

 
Posts: 79,708
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Freehold, Iowa
Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Just for Remy Lebeau (Pedophillia) - 10-12-2009, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacred Heart View Post
My friend Remy desperately wanted to discuss pedophilia in the Catholic Priesthood.

However, I think he's lost somewhere...
Brother Remy isn't your friend, let me assure you. Your slick talk won't seduce him into committing sodomy with you.

Since Brother Remy is busy with more important duties, let me get you started with some helpful videos.



There are 7 parts, so be sure and watch them all.


This is an importnat video to watch too.




This video offers the most conclusive evidence ever that the papist mary worshipersd exist ONLY as a cover for molesting boys like you Joey. They ADMIT IT!



I hope this helps you escape the clutches of the Whore of Babylon.



Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!
Reply With Quote
(#5)
Old
Remy Lebeau's Avatar
Remy Lebeau Remy Lebeau is offline
LBU Professor and Biblical Wordsmith Extraordinaire
President of the Ex-Negro Academy Alumni Association
Freehold Best Tan Award winner, 10 yrs running
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts True Christian™ Platinum Tither Long service medal, 1st class The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Saved 5 Years Saved 1 Year Saved 10 Years Christian Love Ribfest '05 Real American™ 2008 Witch Hunt Award True Heterosexual™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Tell her once Flat Earth Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Ex-negro Eats the Most Pork True Republican Proud Niglet Sponsorer

 
Posts: 2,048
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Chateau Lebeau (Freehold, Iowa)
Remy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Just for Remy Lebeau (Pedophillia) - 10-13-2009, 12:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacred Heart View Post
We'll start with The Crimen Sollicitationis published in 1962.

Big stuff huh?

The Church is human. Let's not forget that. Do not confuse Papal Infallibility with Human Perfection. Papal Infallibility applies ONLY to areas of Church Doctrine. If the Church Dogmatically declares something, then as Catholics we follow it.

We do not however pretend that no Pope, Bishop, or Priest can ever be in error. So what was The Crimen Sollicitationis? It was a human idea with intention of covering up an embarrassment. Much in the way that you might fart at the dinner table and try to pass it off by imitating the noise with your chair. It was a human decision. It was wrong. And we recognize that. Did God support the Crimen Sollicitationis? No.

But does God support the Catholic Church? Yes.

Because the Crimen Sollicitationis is NOT Church doctrine. It was an error on the part of the Church. A human error. Much in the way of the torture conducted upon heretics during the middle ages. We don't recognize that as just either, in face JPII prayed that God might forgive us for those actions.

However, the fact remains that the Church has sinned yes? In your eyes this probably rules them out as having any sort of truth whatsoever. However, let us look to scripture to see if sin has ever destroyed the credibility of a man who has repented:

Mark 14:50 - they all left him and fled from the garden of Gethsemane
Mark 14:66-72 - Peter denied Our Lord, three times.
John 20:24-25 - Thomas refused to believe in his resurrection from the dead
Romans 3:3-4 - will their infidelity nullify the fidelity of God? No!
2 Timothy 2:13 - if we are all unfaithful, God remains faithful

You believe that each of these men that had forsaken the Lord turned around and preached the good new and many wrote the "God-breathed" words in your Bible! How is this possible? Peter denied the Lord THREE TIMES! How can he have any truth in him whatsoever?

Because he is human. Because he repented. Look at the passages of Romans and 2 Timothy. Even though we sin, it does not destroy any truth established by God. This sin of the Catholic Church has been forgiven, and the truth later proclaimed by the one who as been forgiven (remember Peter?) is no less Truth because of the sin.

In fact, if there was no sin, why do we need a Church? The Church take sinners
"clasping them to her bosom, at once holy and always in need of purification, follows constantly the path of penance and renewal."

And furthermore, would you say (Even if you thought Peter's actions made him an abomination to Christ) that because of Peter's denial that John was also made a liar? Peter sinned, and John was just like Peter, so they both must not posses any truth? That is your claim with the Catholic Church. That, because of the pedophilia of the minority of priests, ALL priests are untruthful as they are all from the same source, just as Peter and John stemmed from that same source. But the sins of the few cannot be used to judge the multitude of the faithful.

Peace.
So then the pope ISN'T "the vicar of Christ"? It's nice to see a catholic humbled into stating for the record that God is 100% against your pope and therefore, your entire church, who holds him to such high esteem and keeps him in power. Your false pagan church IS THE PEOPLE who make it up. WIthout the humans it is nothing - not a church, not dogma, not anything. Dogma is irrelevant in the face of ACTION.

Your dogma doesn't keep the legs of catholic women closed.

Your dogma doesn't keep you and your pope from wearing blended fabrics.

Your dogma doesn't keep your priests from molesting young boys.

Your dogma didn't stop your pope from protecting those pedophiles and hence becoming an accomplice to their crimes.

Your dogma didn't bring you, the body of your "church", to condemn the pope and demand his resignation.

Your dogma didn't stop you from continuing to finance the "Keep a Pedophile out of Jail fund." How do you feel about your tithes going toward protecting child molesters from prosecution? Do you honestly believe Jesus approves of boy buggery? The Nazi Pope Ratzinger does. He excommunicates those who would dare cooperate with the police on a molestastion case.

Your dogma is meaningless. Your actions define you, not some scroll in a vatican vault.

Did you really think you could just shift the blame to ole Ratzinger's predecessors, did you? Blame the guys who aren't around to defend themselves. That's the kind of blame game I expect from grade school children.

And for the record, your pope has not repented. He continues to this very day to protect child molesters. This isn't something that happened a thousand years ago. This is happening RIGHT NOW!!!

You support homosexural child molestation. You're practically an accomplice! YOU MAKE ME SICK TO MY STOMACH!!!

Last edited by Remy Lebeau; 10-13-2009 at 02:07 AM.
Reply With Quote
(#6)
Old
Sacred Heart's Avatar
Sacred Heart Sacred Heart is offline
Unsaved trash, teenaged mary-worshiper
 

How dumb can you get? Cathlick

 
Posts: 151
Join Date: Oct 2009
Sacred Heart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Sacred Heart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Sacred Heart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Sacred Heart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Sacred Heart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Sacred Heart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Sacred Heart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Just for Remy Lebeau (Pedophillia) - 10-13-2009, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy Lebeau View Post
So then the pope ISN'T "the vicar of Christ"?
Where did you pull this ridiculous claim? I do not argue that the Pope IS Christ, as Christ was perfect and cannot make mistakes. Unlike the Papacy, which can fall to temptation just as the apostles did.

Quote:
It's nice to see a catholic humbled into stating for the record that God is 100% against your pope and therefore, your entire church, who holds him to such high esteem and keeps him in power. Your false pagan church IS THE PEOPLE who make it up. WIthout the humans it is nothing - not a church, not dogma, not anything. Dogma is irrelevant in the face of ACTION.
So what have you to say of Peter then? I think you read too fast again and overlooked it. Did Peter lose God's favor when he denied Him three times?

Quote:
Your dogma doesn't keep the legs of catholic women closed.
Your dogma doesn't keep you and your pope from wearing blended fabrics.
Your dogma doesn't keep your priests from molesting young boys.
Your dogma didn't stop your pope from protecting those pedophiles and hence becoming an accomplice to their crimes.
Your dogma didn't bring you, the body of your "church", to condemn the pope and demand his resignation.
Your dogma didn't stop you from continuing to finance the "Keep a Pedophile out of Jail fund." How do you feel about your tithes going toward protecting child molesters from prosecution? Do you honestly believe Jesus approves of boy buggery? The Nazi Pope Ratzinger does. He excommunicates those who would dare cooperate with the police on a molestastion case.
Your dogma is meaningless. Your actions define you, not some scroll in a vatican vault.
I fail to see your point with dogma. Of course not everyone is going to be able to live the proper Christian life. Whether there is a dogma demanding it or not. People sin. It happens.

The only reason I brought up dogma was to state that the Pope and the Church can commit a sin. It is only the dogma of the Church brought forth by the Papacy that is infallible.

Quote:
Did you really think you could just shift the blame to ole Ratzinger's predecessors, did you? Blame the guys who aren't around to defend themselves. That's the kind of blame game I expect from grade school children.
Would you suggest we take the blame for them? If my parents were drug addicts does that suggest I am sinful as well? Of course not. And it is not any fault of ours what decisions they might have made.

Quote:
And for the record, your pope has not repented. He continues to this very day to protect child molesters. This isn't something that happened a thousand years ago. This is happening RIGHT NOW!!!
Not true Remy. May, 2001, Pope John Paul II promulgated Sacramentorum Sanctitatis Tutela. Never heard of it have you?
Reply With Quote
(#7)
Old
Bobby-Joe's Avatar
Bobby-Joe Bobby-Joe is offline
Landover Security Superviser
Asset Loss Prevention and Personal Security Expert
NOT angry and positively NOT Gay
 

One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 2nd class Saved 1 Year Saved 5 Years True Heterosexual™ True Christian Provider™ award 2008 Witch Hunt Award Real American™ Ex-Mary Worshipper The Lord’s Witness Wound Tagging for Jesus Heaven Bound TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Punched the most queers Ex-Masturbator True Christian Justice of the Peace Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Home Schooled Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Super Soaker Baptism Award Tell her once Silver Tither Gunfest '07 Christian Love Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Las Vegas Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior

 
Posts: 18,555
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Freehold Iowa
Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Just for Remy Lebeau (Pedophillia) - 10-13-2009, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy Lebeau View Post
So then the pope ISN'T "the vicar of Christ"? It's nice to see a catholic humbled into stating for the record that God is 100% against your pope and therefore, your entire church, who holds him to such high esteem and keeps him in power. Your false pagan church IS THE PEOPLE who make it up. WIthout the humans it is nothing - not a church, not dogma, not anything. Dogma is irrelevant in the face of ACTION.

Your dogma doesn't keep the legs of catholic women closed.

Your dogma doesn't keep you and your pope from wearing blended fabrics.

Your dogma doesn't keep your priests from molesting young boys.

Your dogma didn't stop your pope from protecting those pedophiles and hence becoming an accomplice to their crimes.

Your dogma didn't bring you, the body of your "church", to condemn the pope and demand his resignation.

Your dogma didn't stop you from continuing to finance the "Keep a Pedophile out of Jail fund." How do you feel about your tithes going toward protecting child molesters from prosecution? Do you honestly believe Jesus approves of boy buggery? The Nazi Pope Ratzinger does. He excommunicates those who would dare cooperate with the police on a molestastion case.

Your dogma is meaningless. Your actions define you, not some scroll in a vatican vault.

Did you really think you could just shift the blame to ole Ratzinger's predecessors, did you? Blame the guys who aren't around to defend themselves. That's the kind of blame game I expect from grade school children.

And for the record, your pope has not repented. He continues to this very day to protect child molesters. This isn't something that happened a thousand years ago. This is happening RIGHT NOW!!!

You support homosexural child molestation. You're practically an accomplice! YOU MAKE ME SICK TO MY STOMACH!!!
Repeated for the truth.

Good one Brother Remey. Looks like toasted another Catholic.



Time to reclaim our FREEDOM from the “Mullah in Chief” and his growing activist voter hoards of socialists, communists, anti-Semites, anti-Christians, atheists, radical gays and lesbians, feminists, illegal immigrants, Muslims, anti-Anglo whites and others.

Hot Must ReadThreads!


Time to come clean on Benghazi Mr Obama!
Reply With Quote
(#8)
Old
Remy Lebeau's Avatar
Remy Lebeau Remy Lebeau is offline
LBU Professor and Biblical Wordsmith Extraordinaire
President of the Ex-Negro Academy Alumni Association
Freehold Best Tan Award winner, 10 yrs running
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts True Christian™ Platinum Tither Long service medal, 1st class The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Saved 5 Years Saved 1 Year Saved 10 Years Christian Love Ribfest '05 Real American™ 2008 Witch Hunt Award True Heterosexual™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Tell her once Flat Earth Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Ex-negro Eats the Most Pork True Republican Proud Niglet Sponsorer

 
Posts: 2,048
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Chateau Lebeau (Freehold, Iowa)
Remy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Just for Remy Lebeau (Pedophillia) - 10-14-2009, 01:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacred Heart View Post
Where did you pull this ridiculous claim? I do not argue that the Pope IS Christ, as Christ was perfect and cannot make mistakes. Unlike the Papacy, which can fall to temptation just as the apostles did.
I take it you don't know what "vicar" means? Look it up. It's one of Ratzinger's, and every previous pope's, official titles. I'm sure you've heard of it.

Quote:
So what have you to say of Peter then? I think you read too fast again and overlooked it. Did Peter lose God's favor when he denied Him three times?
Yeah, Peter denying that he knew Jesus to avoid persecution is the same as sodomizing a little boy and/or using tithes to keep said pedophiles out of jail, going so far as to excommunicate(and in the idiotic mind of a catholic - damn someone to Hell) anyone who tries to seek justice for the poor kid that got his innocence taken away. They're totally on the same level.

News flash: one repented and was saved. One has not and continues to sin to this day.

Quote:
I fail to see your point with dogma. Of course not everyone is going to be able to live the proper Christian life. Whether there is a dogma demanding it or not. People sin. It happens.
Those who are not of Christ sin.

"Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not. Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure. Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law. And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin. Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him. Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous. He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil. Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God. In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother." - 1 John 3:1-10

You see, we True Christians are beyond sinning. So purified in the blood of Christ are we that we are down right incapable of sin. You catholics are of the devil because all you do is sin.

Quote:
The only reason I brought up dogma was to state that the Pope and the Church can commit a sin. It is only the dogma of the Church brought forth by the Papacy that is infallible.
So the Papacy isn't infallible... but the works of the papacy are?

Your dogma scroll must not have much ink on it. Seems like everything you guys do has nothing to do with this "dogma" of yours. How is it even your dogma if you don't even believe in it?

The Holy Bible KJV1611 is our "dogma". If we, as a church, allowed gays to marry, pastors to molested our children, if our women were loose, if our children were spared spankings and if we preached evolution... how would Jesus judge us? Could we simply fall back on the idea that the Bible is infallible and therefore our church was of Christ? Of course not. Don't be absurd.

Quote:
Would you suggest we take the blame for them? If my parents were drug addicts does that suggest I am sinful as well? Of course not. And it is not any fault of ours what decisions they might have made.
You don't have to take the blame for their sins. You've got enough of your own. Your problem is that you try to brush the blame on them and ignore your own sins.

"And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but perceivest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Either how canst thou say to thy brother, Brother, let me pull out the mote that is in thine eye, when thou thyself beholdest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of thine own eye, and then shalt thou see clearly to pull out the mote that is in thy brother's eye." - Luke 6:41-42

Quote:
Not true Remy. May, 2001, Pope John Paul II promulgated Sacramentorum Sanctitatis Tutela. Never heard of it have you?
BULL! If Ratzinger (or John Paul for that matter) were repentence they'd be executing those pedophile priests in the Vatican square (Leviticus 20:13). Not flying them away to Vatican City were they can't be prosecuted. Heck, they are still being protected - RIGHT THIS INSTANCE!!!! There would be a never ending stream of blood pouring forth from the vatican given all the pedophiles they'd have to execute. You'd loss at least a third of your clergy!!!
Reply With Quote
(#9)
Old
WWJDnow's Avatar
WWJDnow WWJDnow is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Christian Love 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Mission to Australia Saved 1 Year Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once One Year/1000 posts Porn Resistant Pro-Life Bronze Tither Eats the Most Pork Super Soaker Baptism Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus 2015 Witch Hunt Award

 
Posts: 4,102
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Godless New York City
WWJDnow will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WWJDnow will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WWJDnow will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WWJDnow will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WWJDnow will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WWJDnow will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WWJDnow will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WWJDnow will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WWJDnow will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WWJDnow will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WWJDnow will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Just for Remy Lebeau (Pedophillia) - 10-14-2009, 01:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacred Heart View Post
The Church is human. Let's not forget that.
Yeah, we know.

Quote:
Do not confuse Papal Infallibility with Human Perfection.
Don't worry, we won't.

Quote:
We do not however pretend that no Pope, Bishop, or Priest can ever be in error.
We know. But you refuse to stand up to them when they are in error.

Quote:
So what was The Crimen Sollicitationis? It was a human idea with intention of covering up an embarrassment. Much in the way that you might fart at the dinner table and try to pass it off by imitating the noise with your chair.
You equate priests raping children with farting at the table? You Catholics are sicker than I thought.

Quote:
It was a human decision. It was wrong. And we recognize that. Did God support the Crimen Sollicitationis? No.
Does God support the Eucharist? No.

Quote:
Much in the way of the torture conducted upon heretics during the middle ages. We don't recognize that as just either, in face JPII prayed that God might forgive us for those actions.
Let me be sure I understand you. You are saying that no Pope has ever sanctioned torture when speaking ex cathedra, and, furthermore, since torture is wrong, that, had any Pope done so, it would prove that the Pope is not infallible when speaking ex cathedra. Is that correct?

Quote:
However, let us look to scripture to see if sin has ever destroyed the credibility of a man who has repented:
Let us look to scripture and see if repenting then sinning then repenting then sinning over and over and over again has ever led to salvation:

Sorry, couldn't find a verse to support that proposition.

Quote:
You believe that each of these men that had forsaken the Lord turned around and preached the good new and many wrote the "God-breathed" words in your Bible! How is this possible? Peter denied the Lord THREE TIMES! How can he have any truth in him whatsoever?
That was before Peter's sins were redeemed through the sweet-smelling blood of Christ. Peter didn't sin after that. We never said people don't sin, just that they stop sinning when they are saved. You admit that you continue to sin, ergo you have not been saved, which alone is proof that your Church is spiritually defunct.


Quote:
In fact, if there was no sin, why do we need a Church?
To save the other sinners. You'd know that if you'd read the Bible.


Quote:
That, because of the pedophilia of the minority of priests, ALL priests are untruthful as they are all from the same source, just as Peter and John stemmed from that same source.
We don't say that. First, only 25% or 30% of Catholic priests are pedophiles. They're all liars, but that's because they tell lies, not because they're pedophiles.

Quote:
But the sins of the few cannot be used to judge the multitude of the faithful.
If the faithful had risen up in righteous indignation to condemn the Catholic clergy before they realized the lawsuits would bankrupt the dioceses, I might have accepted that argument. But scripture tells us to rebuke sinners such as rapists, and that you never did.

So, I'd really like an answer to my question about Popes speaking ex cathedra on the subject of torture.


A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back. Proverbs 26:3
Reply With Quote
(#10)
Old
Remy Lebeau's Avatar
Remy Lebeau Remy Lebeau is offline
LBU Professor and Biblical Wordsmith Extraordinaire
President of the Ex-Negro Academy Alumni Association
Freehold Best Tan Award winner, 10 yrs running
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts True Christian™ Platinum Tither Long service medal, 1st class The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Saved 5 Years Saved 1 Year Saved 10 Years Christian Love Ribfest '05 Real American™ 2008 Witch Hunt Award True Heterosexual™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Tell her once Flat Earth Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Ex-negro Eats the Most Pork True Republican Proud Niglet Sponsorer

 
Posts: 2,048
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Chateau Lebeau (Freehold, Iowa)
Remy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Just for Remy Lebeau (Pedophillia) - 10-18-2009, 03:34 AM

Looks like our Catholic friend has given up and in doing so admitted defeat. My theory is that he killed himself due to the shame of being a pro-pedophile pagan. What a striking jolt to the system it must be to know that you have spent your life making an enemy of Christ Jesus. Hopefully, his death was slow enough to give him time to repent being a catholic and for committing suicide.
Reply With Quote
(#11)
Old
Sacred Heart's Avatar
Sacred Heart Sacred Heart is offline
Unsaved trash, teenaged mary-worshiper
 

How dumb can you get? Cathlick

 
Posts: 151
Join Date: Oct 2009
Sacred Heart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Sacred Heart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Sacred Heart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Sacred Heart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Sacred Heart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Sacred Heart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Sacred Heart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Just for Remy Lebeau (Pedophillia) - 10-22-2009, 02:37 PM

Oh I'm sorry... I forgot about this thread! My internet was down for about a week and I totally forgot, my apologies...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy Lebeau View Post
I take it you don't know what "vicar" means? Look it up. It's one of Ratzinger's, and every previous pope's, official titles. I'm sure you've heard of it.
This is a sad misunderstanding of the word, "vicar".

Definition by dictionary.reference.com

vic⋅ar

 /ˈvɪkər/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [vik-er] Show IPA Use vicar in a Sentence

See web results for vicar

See images of vicar

–noun 1. Church of England. a. a person acting as priest of a parish in place of the rector, or as representative of a religious community to which tithes belong. b. the priest of a parish the tithes of which are impropriated and who receives only the smaller tithes or a salary. 2. Protestant Episcopal Church. a. a member of the clergy whose sole or chief charge is a chapel dependent on the church of a parish. b. a bishop's assistant in charge of a church or mission. 3. Roman Catholic Church. an ecclesiastic representing the pope or a bishop. 4. a person who acts in place of another; substitute. 5. a person who is authorized to perform the functions of another; deputy: God's vicar on earth.
The Pope is a representative of Christ. He is NOT Christ, and he is NOT perfect. By definition, the Vicar of Christ acts in His stead until the final coming.

Quote:
Yeah, Peter denying that he knew Jesus to avoid persecution is the same as sodomizing a little boy and/or using tithes to keep said pedophiles out of jail, going so far as to excommunicate(and in the idiotic mind of a catholic - damn someone to Hell) anyone who tries to seek justice for the poor kid that got his innocence taken away. They're totally on the same level.
Quite so. Peter denied Jesus three times in order to avoid persecution, but ended up being persecuted later anyway. The Church acted to avoid persecution, but ended up being persecuted later anyway. You really fail to see the similarities? Open your eyes, they stare you in the face

Now who had the greater sin? Does it matter? Are you arguing that if anyone commits a sin greater than denying Jesus three times, then all truth will cease to come from them? Are they damned right at that moment? Is that what Scripture says? Nope.

Mark 14:50 - they all left him and fled from the garden of Gethsemane
Mark 14:66-72 - Peter denied Our Lord, three times.
John 20:24-25 - Thomas refused to believe in his resurrection from the dead
Romans 3:3-4 - will their infidelity nullify the fidelity of God? No!
2 Timothy 2:13 - if we are all unfaithful, God remains faithful


Quote:
News flash: one repented and was saved. One has not and continues to sin to ths day.
I can see that you see deny Sacramentorum Sanctitatis Tutela as any act of repentance. Despite that it abolished The Crimen Sollicitationis?

Well, for the sake of this thread, let's talk about this from your perspective then. Was it the Catholic Church and their teachings and doctrines and dogma that you find to be in error? Or is the acts of a small group of men within the Church? Did indeed the entire Church commit this sin? Would you say that I have sinned along with the entire body of the Catholic Community because of the sins of these men?

These men are not Adam. Their sin does not fall upon their children, not their brothers either for that matter. Would you say I sin now as I support this? That would be untrue, as I do not support abusive priests. However, I argue that the sins of the few cannot be used to judge the multitude of the faithful.

Would you say that because of our leader's sin, that our entire organization must bear no truth? Again, let us look to Scripture...

Romans 3:3-4 - will their infidelity nullify the fidelity of God? No!
2 Timothy 2:13 - if we are all unfaithful, God remains faithful

Say that the hierarchy of the Catholic Church is sinning right now at this very moment. Does that negate the truths of the Catholic Church? You say if they repented then that would be okay. So does the truth they preach become less truthful while they dwell in sin? And then when they repent, it become full truth once more?

This idea is preposterous. For the Church has never changed a doctrine or dogma, thus it has always proclaimed the same truths. It proclaimed the same Word before, during and after the inquisition, and it proclaimed the same Word before, during and after these sex scandals. Your suggestion that because of the sins of those proclaiming God's Word pollutes the Word that they proclaim is heretical, for the Word of God is perfect and unchanging.

Quote:
Those who are not of Christ sin.

You see, we True Christians are beyond sinning. So purified in the blood of Christ are we that we are down right incapable of sin. You catholics are of the devil because all you do is sin.
If you cannot commit sin, as you claim with your interpretation here, how do you explain the following verses? What do they mean to you?

Matthew 10:22 - he who endures to the end will be saved
Matthew 24:13 - he who perseveres to the end will be saved
Romans 11:22 - Note then the kindness and the severity of God: severity toward those who have fallen, but God’s kindness to you, provided you continue in his kindness; otherwise you too will be cut off
Rev 22:19 - take away his share in the tree of life and in the holy city

Quote:
So the Papacy isn't infallible... but the works of the papacy are?
The Doctrines and Dogmas issued forth from the Papacy are as infallible as the Commandments of the Bible. They are equal.

Quote:
Your dogma scroll must not have much ink on it. Seems like everything you guys do has nothing to do with this "dogma" of yours. How is it even your dogma if you don't even believe in it?
The Dogmas of the Catholic Church include the Marian Dogmas, Purgatory and the like. These are the infallible teachings of the Papacy.

Quote:
The Holy Bible KJV1611 is our "dogma". If we, as a church, allowed gays to marry, pastors to molested our children, if our women were loose, if our children were spared spankings and if we preached evolution... how would Jesus judge us? Could we simply fall back on the idea that the Bible is infallible and therefore our church was of Christ? Of course not. Don't be absurd.
You continue to insinuate that because of the few priests involved in the sexual abuse scandal that the entire faith of the Catholic Church is rendered invalid. This friend, is absurd and unbiblical as I have showed you.

Quote:
You don't have to take the blame for their sins. You've got enough of your own. Your problem is that you try to brush the blame on them and ignore your own sins.
And which of my sins would you say I ignore? I am not the one claiming to be sinless...

Quote:
BULL!
I assure you that the Sacramentorum Sanctitatis Tutela is indeed not "bull" and very much brought an end to the Crimen Sollicitationis, despite what you want to believe.

Quote:
If Ratzinger (or John Paul for that matter) were repentence they'd be executing those pedophile priests in the Vatican square (Leviticus 20:13). Not flying them away to Vatican City were they can't be prosecuted. Heck, they are still being protected - RIGHT THIS INSTANCE!!!! There would be a never ending stream of blood pouring forth from the vatican given all the pedophiles they'd have to execute. You'd loss at least a third of your clergy!!!
Sadly this is also untrue. As the percentage of Pedophilic priests runs at about 1%.
Reply With Quote
(#12)
Old
Lola Handcock Lola Handcock is offline
Forum Member

Uppity Woman/Enabler Uppity Woman/Enabler Cherry-picker Fluffy bunny

 
Posts: 739
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: looking out the window of my Double wide
Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Just for Remy Lebeau (Pedophillia) - 10-22-2009, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Sadly this is also untrue. As the percentage of Pedophilic priests runs at about 1%.
If that's true that 1% of your priesthood are homers that like little boys why has the catherlk church not turned them over to the police so then can be tried and sent to JAIL,and later to hell. The first being mans punishment the second and far worst is OUR LORDS punishment.

Why does the Pope just hid them away ,move them around so the can commit the same sin over and over?

Why do the members of the catherlik church allow their tithe to be used to pay off the parents and little boys that were sodomised by YOUR priests? I would think that their hard earned money would be used for better things than hush money!

Why is the catherlik church lending ad and comfort to common butt pirates? Why do they no purge themselves of the evil with in the church?


Is there an explanation for that? If there is I bet its a doozy
Reply With Quote
(#13)
Old
Bobby-Joe's Avatar
Bobby-Joe Bobby-Joe is offline
Landover Security Superviser
Asset Loss Prevention and Personal Security Expert
NOT angry and positively NOT Gay
 

One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 2nd class Saved 1 Year Saved 5 Years True Heterosexual™ True Christian Provider™ award 2008 Witch Hunt Award Real American™ Ex-Mary Worshipper The Lord’s Witness Wound Tagging for Jesus Heaven Bound TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Punched the most queers Ex-Masturbator True Christian Justice of the Peace Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Home Schooled Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Super Soaker Baptism Award Tell her once Silver Tither Gunfest '07 Christian Love Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Las Vegas Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior

 
Posts: 18,555
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Freehold Iowa
Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Just for Remy Lebeau (Pedophillia) - 10-22-2009, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacred Heart View Post
Oh I'm sorry... I forgot about this thread! My internet was down for about a week and I totally forgot, my apologies...
Friend,
this is unseemly. Brother Remey has clearly won the debate on this topic. Be a man about it and congratulate Brother Remey. That last post of yours is embarrassing.

Be honest, do you have some racists reason for being unwilling to admit defeat at the hands of an ex-black man?



Time to reclaim our FREEDOM from the “Mullah in Chief” and his growing activist voter hoards of socialists, communists, anti-Semites, anti-Christians, atheists, radical gays and lesbians, feminists, illegal immigrants, Muslims, anti-Anglo whites and others.

Hot Must ReadThreads!


Time to come clean on Benghazi Mr Obama!
Reply With Quote
(#14)
Old
Sacred Heart's Avatar
Sacred Heart Sacred Heart is offline
Unsaved trash, teenaged mary-worshiper
 

How dumb can you get? Cathlick

 
Posts: 151
Join Date: Oct 2009
Sacred Heart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Sacred Heart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Sacred Heart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Sacred Heart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Sacred Heart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Sacred Heart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Sacred Heart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Just for Remy Lebeau (Pedophillia) - 10-22-2009, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe View Post
Friend,
this is unseemly. Brother Remey has clearly won the debate on this topic. Be a man about it and congratulate Brother Remey. That last post of yours is embarrassing.

Be honest, do you have some racists reason for being unwilling to admit defeat at the hands of an ex-black man?
Let me assure you of one thing. I want to achieve just as much as you. If at any time I thought the Catholic Faith to be a hindrance to my eternal life, I would drop it like a rock. It is up to me to decide when I have been convinced of the pollution of the Catholic Church, and I hardly feel that a failure on the part of internet connectivity is a reason to give up on my faith.

Now, please allow Remy to continue.
Reply With Quote
(#15)
Old
Osambo 08's Avatar
Osambo 08 Osambo 08 is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
 
Posts: 674
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: NAU
Osambo 08 has had a couple of people click the rep button.Osambo 08 has had a couple of people click the rep button.Osambo 08 has had a couple of people click the rep button.Osambo 08 has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: Just for Remy Lebeau (Pedophillia) - 10-22-2009, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacred Heart View Post
Let me assure you of one thing. I want to achieve just as much as you. If at any time I thought the Catholic Faith to be a hindrance to my eternal life, I would drop it like a rock. It is up to me to decide when I have been convinced of the pollution of the Catholic Church, and I hardly feel that a failure on the part of internet connectivity is a reason to give up on my faith.

Now, please allow Remy to continue.
Don't even bother, man. If you bring reason into this forum, they'd silence you. They are merely mindless drones.
Reply With Quote
(#16)
Old
Bobby-Joe's Avatar
Bobby-Joe Bobby-Joe is offline
Landover Security Superviser
Asset Loss Prevention and Personal Security Expert
NOT angry and positively NOT Gay
 

One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 2nd class Saved 1 Year Saved 5 Years True Heterosexual™ True Christian Provider™ award 2008 Witch Hunt Award Real American™ Ex-Mary Worshipper The Lord’s Witness Wound Tagging for Jesus Heaven Bound TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Punched the most queers Ex-Masturbator True Christian Justice of the Peace Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Home Schooled Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Super Soaker Baptism Award Tell her once Silver Tither Gunfest '07 Christian Love Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Las Vegas Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior

 
Posts: 18,555
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Freehold Iowa
Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Just for Remy Lebeau (Pedophillia) - 10-22-2009, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacred Heart View Post
Let me assure you of one thing. I want to achieve just as much as you. If at any time I thought the Catholic Faith to be a hindrance to my eternal life, I would drop it like a rock. It is up to me to decide when I have been convinced of the pollution of the Catholic Church, and I hardly feel that a failure on the part of internet connectivity is a reason to give up on my faith.

Now, please allow Remy to continue.
Sure, Brother Remy deserves his victory lap after the rhetorical beating he gave you. Frankly I am impressed you are able to type threw the pain. While it was quite painful to watch your sour grapes are most unbecoming.



Time to reclaim our FREEDOM from the “Mullah in Chief” and his growing activist voter hoards of socialists, communists, anti-Semites, anti-Christians, atheists, radical gays and lesbians, feminists, illegal immigrants, Muslims, anti-Anglo whites and others.

Hot Must ReadThreads!


Time to come clean on Benghazi Mr Obama!
Reply With Quote
(#17)
Old
Osambo 08's Avatar
Osambo 08 Osambo 08 is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
 
Posts: 674
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: NAU
Osambo 08 has had a couple of people click the rep button.Osambo 08 has had a couple of people click the rep button.Osambo 08 has had a couple of people click the rep button.Osambo 08 has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: Just for Remy Lebeau (Pedophillia) - 10-22-2009, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe View Post
Sure, Brother Remy deserves his victory lap after the rhetorical beating he gave you. Frankly I am impressed you are able to type threw the pain. While it was quite painful to watch your sour grapes are most unbecoming.
No one won, since there wasn't an unbiased judge to evaluate the debate ( and noooo, God isn't a legitimate judge lol).
Reply With Quote
(#18)
Old
James Hutchins's Avatar
James Hutchins James Hutchins is offline
True Christian™
Just a Regular Nice Guy
 

True Christian™ Silver Tither Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Provider™ award Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator TC Bravery Gunfest '09 Ready for the Rapture Punched the most queers Jailed for JESUS True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound Teabag Patriot Mission to Australia One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life ex-sheep-shagger Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Hotrodder Saved 1 Year Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award 20,000 posts Long service medal, 3rd class Home Schooled Touched by Jesus Stamp of Approval Early riser Kirk Cameron Fan Club Trump of GOD Mission to Korea Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Incorruptibility Alternative Facts Mower Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch Crown of Righteousness Crown of Life Crown of Rejoicing BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus In Love With Zeke True Christian™ Cowboy GLORY Saved 5 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire

 
Posts: 28,502
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Between Lynchburg and Walton's Mountain
James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Just for Remy Lebeau (Pedophillia) - 10-22-2009, 08:23 PM

Brother Remy won hands down. It was lost from the start. Simple fact, the Pope and his henchmen hide the money to pay off the lawsuits and the perpetrators who commit the acts. Therefore any defense of the catlick mafia is impossible. You are lost before you even began.


Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
Reply With Quote
(#19)
Old
Sacred Heart's Avatar
Sacred Heart Sacred Heart is offline
Unsaved trash, teenaged mary-worshiper
 

How dumb can you get? Cathlick

 
Posts: 151
Join Date: Oct 2009
Sacred Heart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Sacred Heart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Sacred Heart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Sacred Heart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Sacred Heart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Sacred Heart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Sacred Heart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Just for Remy Lebeau (Pedophillia) - 10-22-2009, 08:31 PM

Are we really going to debate whether the debate is over or not?

Grow up. Please.

If Remy is too intimidated to return, then so be it. But only he can make that choice. I ask all of you landovers to step down and allow him that opportunity.
Reply With Quote
(#20)
Old
Osambo 08's Avatar
Osambo 08 Osambo 08 is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
 
Posts: 674
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: NAU
Osambo 08 has had a couple of people click the rep button.Osambo 08 has had a couple of people click the rep button.Osambo 08 has had a couple of people click the rep button.Osambo 08 has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: Just for Remy Lebeau (Pedophillia) - 10-22-2009, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hutchins View Post
Brother Remy won hands down. It was lost from the start. Simple fact, the Pope and his henchmen hide the money to pay off the lawsuits and the perpetrators who commit the acts. Therefore any defense of the catlick mafia is impossible. You are lost before you even began.

This is the kind of mormonic senseless diatribe that is making you guys the laughingstock of this generation.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here



Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved