Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > The introduction forum
Reload this Page Greetings from an atheist
The introduction forum Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Cancer on Society Sissy Cry Baby

Ravenmann is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Ravenmann is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Ravenmann is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Greetings from an atheist - 05-08-2019, 01:05 PM

Greetings, dear Christians,

First things first, I am Ravenmann and I come from Europe. I am a young man. I'm an atheist.

Before I proceed any further with this introduction, I want to say that I am not here to troll, fight or verbally assault faithful of this forum in any way, shape or form. I am open to getting into civil discussions.

Let's proceed now.

I joined this forum to interact with you guys, share knowledge, facts, info and other stuff.

Now, believe it or not, I most probably agree more with you then any atheist out there. How come? I find it hard to enjoy the company of other atheists because I hold mostly conservative views. For example, I am pro life and anti LGBT.

I admire your Zeal. I have seen many Christian communities water down and start accepting and even proclaiming LGBT as something normal, when it is clear that it's not normal.

I hope we can get along and learn from each other. Thanks for reading.

Ravenmann