Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus

tkwhite has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.tkwhite has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.tkwhite has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.tkwhite has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.tkwhite has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.tkwhite has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.tkwhite has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.tkwhite has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default A short devotional - 03-22-2020, 07:35 AM

I'd like to read a verse that God has spoken to me about and it comes from 2 Thessalonians 3:10

2 Thessalonians 3:10 King James Version (KJV)

10 For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat.
This verse came to mind because of what we, in America, face everyday.......retards, homelessness, and the like wanting a free handout by way of getting Social Security checks and what have you. I think it's about time we stood up and said "NO MORE!" These vermin have these issues for a reason! It's because they brought their issues on themselves and God is trying to give them a wake up call! If you run across these sick creatures, please DO NOT contribute to their fake cause. I can guarantee you as sure as the sun came up, Jesus will deal with their sins of laziness and what not!

In Christ,

Thomas K. White (That's Mr. White to you Sinners! )

Rev 20:11-15