Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Landover Today! > Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women
Reload this Page Found a sanitary napkin while cleaning Pastor Ezekiel’s pipes last night.
Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women For the women of Landover to discuss recipes, shoes, makeup tips, or whatever it is you natter about. Ensure you have the proper permission from your husband or father before posting.

(#1)
Old
Honorary White Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Christian Love Ex-negro True Christian™ Real American™ TC Bravery Teabag Patriot True Christian™ Friend of Jesus Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Guns, Guts and GLORY! Trump of GOD Asked questions later Prayer Warrior Prayer Warrior Clorox Cured Me Persecuted Touched by Jesus Anti-Biden Honorary Ex-Negro/Negress/Nigglet

Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Found a sanitary napkin while cleaning Pastor Ezekiel’s pipes last night. - 07-08-2023, 07:18 PM

Which one of you snuck into Pastor Ezekiel’s mansion last night and flushed a sanitary napkin down his toilet? Aside from them being BANNED in Freehold, I’ll have you know that they cause severe clots in Pastor Ezekiel’s solid gold septic system. It’s not easy having to climb into it every few days to shovel everything out, and a sanitary napkin just exacerbates the issue times ten. I know that Daisy Mae has been out of town for quite a while so I know it couldn’t possibly be her. The only possible explanation is that a female decided to be dastardly and sabotage our dear Pastor’s plumbing. Fess up. Don’t make me have to come by your house and pull down your unmentionables for a cavity search (which I am granted as per one of my janitorial tithing opportunities). Pastor Ezekiel will be so upset when he finds out how he’s been violated I’m sure.
(#2)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts Christian Love Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Touched by Jesus Pro-Life Long service medal, 3rd class Parking Lot Tither

Unfalsifiable is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Unfalsifiable is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Unfalsifiable is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Unfalsifiable is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Unfalsifiable is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Unfalsifiable is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Unfalsifiable is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Unfalsifiable is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Unfalsifiable is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Unfalsifiable is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Unfalsifiable is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Found a sanitary napkin while cleaning Pastor Ezekiel’s pipes last night. - 07-09-2023, 12:24 PM

That was a sanitary napkin? I thought it was a cleaning sponge, I was giving the state bathroom its customary 2nd over, slipped, fell and it went down the toilet.

Come to think of it, I've never seen a sanitary napkin before.

This is all my fault. Please do not look into this incident any further.

Unsaved, but trying.