Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > The introduction forum
Reload this Page You People Are Going To Hate Me.
The introduction forum Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
(#61)
Old
MitzaLizalor's Avatar
MitzaLizalor MitzaLizalor is offline
Completely CRAZY for the Lord
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Christian Love Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady Pro-Life True Scientist™ True Christian™ True Christian Artist True Christian Beauty Most Obedient Batman Shooting Survivor Kangi Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Early riser Nuts for JESUS! Touched by Jesus Color wheel Trumpette Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Stamp of Approval Tagging for Jesus In Love With Zeke BFF of Jesus God's chosen ones Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Grammar Nazi GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ

 
Posts: 10,861
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Leviticus Landing
MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: You People Are Going To Hate Me. - 11-28-2010, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yelyahsandy View Post
Let's be BFFS.
Landover Baptist is a Church board: perverts have no place here.
Reply With Quote
(#62)
Old
DorkHawk DorkHawk is offline
Unsaved trash, confused teenage nitwit
Under Investigation

Retard Posting Evilution

 
Posts: 17
Join Date: Dec 2010
DorkHawk is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.DorkHawk is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: You People Are Going To Hate Me. - 12-04-2010, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
Landover Baptist is a Church board: perverts have no place here.
I find that quite ironic.


Current masturbator.
Reply With Quote
(#63)
Old
barton's Avatar
barton barton is offline
True Christian™ Minister to the Godless Savages in Hawaii
It's a dirty job but someone has to do it.
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound True Christian™ Ex-Masturbator Friend of Jesus The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Tell her once 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Bronze Tither

 
Posts: 498
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: godless south pacific
barton has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturebarton has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturebarton has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturebarton has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturebarton has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturebarton has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturebarton has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturebarton has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturebarton has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturebarton has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturebarton has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: You People Are Going To Hate Me. - 12-04-2010, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkHawk View Post
I find that quite ironic.
Yes, it's ironic that you continue to post here, despite the admonition at the top of every page that you, the unsaved, are unwelcome here!

Do you have a purpose here? Is is merely to mock God? If you truly wish to learn about God's Plan for your life and how you can be Saved, please introduce yourself properly in your own thread:
The introduction forum Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.



Revelations 6:16
"And said to the mountains and rocks,
Fall on us, and hide us from the face
of him that sitteth on the throne,
and from the wrath of the Lamb"
Reply With Quote
(#64)
Old
TC Patriot's Avatar
TC Patriot TC Patriot is offline
AMERICA - LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT!!!
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Bronze Tither Christian Love Heaven Bound Gunfest '09 Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Ex-Masturbator The Lord’s Witness Wound One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Super Soaker Baptism Award Flat Earth

 
Posts: 1,059
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: In the grace of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ
TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: You People Are Going To Hate Me. - 12-05-2010, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by verbicide View Post
I'm homosexual, Athiest, and have a PHD in Astrophysics (although I know you have no idea what that is.)

So, nice to meet you all, however much I know I will get flamed.

Next up! Now we've done the introduction I have a question for you all.

PROVE the existence of God WITHOUT referencing the Bible. The Bible, as important as it is, carries absolutly NO PROOF OF GOD TO ME WHATSOEVER. Anyone trying to quote the Bible will be promptly ignored.
Then, if you manage to do that:
-prove to me without use of the bible that the earth is flat.

And finally, the biggest question of all....
..If the devil can speak to people the same way God can, how can you know that Matthew, Mark, Luke and John were not actually hearing Satan's words and mistaking them for Gods?

ANSWER ALL MY QUESTIONS WITHOUT REFERENCING THE BIBLE AT ALL. This will be a challenge for you, I know.



Jesus loves Dick



Cheney/Palin 2012
Reply With Quote
(#65)
Old
Billy Bob Jenkins's Avatar
Billy Bob Jenkins Billy Bob Jenkins is offline
Family Man of the Year 2010-2013
About as Straight and Manly as you can get
Hates anal sex. And trees.
 

True Christian™ Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Christian Love Ready for the Rapture Ex-Masturbator Parking Lot Tither True Christian Provider™ award Punched the most queers Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Home Schooled True Christian Hotrodder Teabag Patriot The Hatchet Child Rearing Award One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life True Republican Ex-treehugger Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Mission to Korea Saved 10 Years

 
Posts: 8,321
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Protecting my children from homosexuals
Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: You People Are Going To Hate Me. - 12-05-2010, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by verbicide View Post
god hates me for being gay,
God would not allow the Bible to be published if it misrepresented Him and misinformed well meaning aspirants to the Christian faith. That's how we know that God wrote the Bible and hates homosexuals.

Let's get down to the real question: why do you love anally raping children (i.e. the faggot deathstyle) more than you love God?


The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!
Reply With Quote
(#66)
Old
ACdestinydream ACdestinydream is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 8
Join Date: Dec 2010
ACdestinydream is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.ACdestinydream is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: You People Are Going To Hate Me. - 12-06-2010, 01:33 PM

Lets cut short the introduction I will need to post. Lets cut short those bullshit that an atheist will post. Instead, let me present you with me logic.

How many times have we, as Atheists, been asked to prove that god does not exist? This is known as “Proving a Negative”, also known as an “Argument from Ignorance”. Essentially, it is a logical fallacy in that a claimed premise is deemed true only because it has not been proven false. This is one of the most common retorts I get when debating a believer and it is also one of the most difficult to explain to them because they just cannot grasp the utter ridiculousness of their request. Do invisible pink unicorns exist simply because they have not been proven not to? The burden of proof always lies with the person who is making the claim, and extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. When someone tells me that god exists, I ask them to prove it with real, empirical evidence. But yet they continue to ask us to prove that god does not exist, so let’s have a go at it, shall we?
Let’s start off with a basic definition of Christianity. No matter how the Christian tries to make their beliefs seem scientific, logical and perfectly acceptable, one cannot ignore the reality that their beliefs can best be summed up as little more than the currently-circulating description that states, “Christianity is believing that a cosmic Jewish zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree”.
According to Christianity, god exists and he is perfect. An imperfect god cannot exist, so if we can prove that god is not perfect, then, by default, we can prove that he does not exist and the entire house of cards that is Christianity collapses. We can know that god is not perfect, and therefore not exist because be screwed up so bad that even trying to hide his imperfection is impossible. Christianity teaches that creation was perfect because it was fashioned by a perfect god, and it remained so until the “fall of man” occurred in the garden of Eden. This begs the question of why god felt the need to create anything in the first place. The need to create results from a perceived lack of balance between what is and what should be. So, what disturbed god’s perfection and compelled him to create? If god is presumably perfect, then he would have been complete and in need of nothing. Conventional Christian “wisdom” teaches that god created us because he desires our worship. Well, desire results from need, and need connotes lack, and lack connotes imperfection. This is where the existence of the Christian god becomes impossible, because perfection cannot exist as long as there is need, want or desire. A god who is perfect does nothing except exist and thus, a perfect god who creates anything is not perfect.
Of course, a favorite amongst Christians is the imbecilic answer of “his ways are higher”, which is not only the height of ignorance, but shows a lack of reason so profound that all you really can do is just shake your head in disbelief. What it comes down to is that an allegedly perfect god created a perfect universe which was rendered imperfect by his creation, humans. Thusly, the ultimate source of imperfection is god himself. An imperfect humanity could have only been created by an imperfect god and Christianity does not allow for an imperfect god, so thus, god does not exist. He is a logical fallacy unto himself.
This is, indeed, a paradox of monumental proportions for Christians, and has spawned a plethora of Christian colleges, universities and think tanks all for the purpose of trying to figure this all out. The best they can come up with is the concept of “free will”, which basically states that human imperfection is only a byproduct of our capacity as free moral agents. That’s all good and well, but the concept was doomed to fail from the start. Adam and Eve used their free will to choose evil, which was a design flaw and if we are to believe in intelligent design, then creating something that is broken does not make god intelligent at all. It was this flaw in god’s design that was responsible for the introduction of imperfection into his previously perfect universe. Another proof of imperfection, thus another proof that god does not exist.
To make matters worse, god knew that Adam and Eve were going to totally piffle everything up for the rest of humanity and did nothing about it, in spite of hearing screams of the damned. No, this perfect, all-compassionate, all-loving god went ahead with his plan anyway, knowing that billions of humans would end up eternally damned to hell. Nothing screams compassion louder than eternal suffering for temporal sins… Of course, eternal damnation is avoidable as long as one accepts Jesus as lord and savior. However, salvation is only necessary because the problem of sin was brought on by god in the first place. The need for salvation is incompatible with a perfect god because if god were perfectly just, he would not dole out infinite punishment for finite sins. The fact that the best god could do was offer up human sacrifice as a solution to his design flawed humanity is further proof that he is imperfect, and thus does not exist.
Another proof that god is not perfect is the venue that he chose to communicate with his imperfect creation – the Bible. Avoiding eternal punishment by knowing and believing in Christ is wonderful if you have access to a bible. However, there are billions of people in the past, present and future all over the planet in remote areas who have never heard of nor will likely never hear of Jesus Christ or his “gospel of salvation”. According to Christian theology, all of these people are doomed to eternal punishment – regardless of their generosity, kindness, morality, ethics or disposition – because they have not accepted Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior. Without access to the Bible, they are being punished for committing a crime they had no idea even existed. A god that would judge a man by his beliefs rather than his actions is imperfect, and thus does not exist.
So, how does god combat the problem of the shortage of bibles in every language known to humanity and the equal shortage of Christian bookstores in the Amazon jungle and other remote places where there isn’t even a Starbuck’s? Happy feet! Yes, happy are the feet that bring the gospel of the good news of Jesus Christ to the world, right? And who do these feet belong to? None other than the most destructive groups of people ever to walk the face of the earth. Missionaries. They have destroyed whole cultures and have stolen entire countries from their indigenous inhabitants. If you don’t believe me, just ask any Native American. Missionaries believe that their job is to bring the “word of god” to the savage masses, savage meaning anyone who does not believe like they do.
The problem is that like the imperfect Christian god, the bible is also imperfect. It is indecipherable fusion of books that contain so many errors, contradictions, misinformation and ignorance beyond any standards of logic and reason that it boggles the mind that it’s even taken seriously. It is a poor excuse for the supposedly perfect word of god. The fact that no two individuals will ever agree on what the bible says in it’s entirety makes it suspect. A imperfect god who reveals his imperfect will in an imperfect book is another proof that god does not exist.
Another interesting point to note is that according to Christianity, god experiences all of the emotions of a human being. What they fail to understand is that emotion is a response to something previously unknown. A perfect god who is omniscient god would be ignorant of nothing. Nothing would be hidden from him and nothing can be revealed, thus there would be no need to act emotionally. Thus, he is not all knowing. Another point to ponder as to why god cannot exist.
Yet, two billion people still stubbornly insist that there is a god and he is watching us all the time, which should make them uncomfortable, to say the least. Is he casting his watchful eye over us as we take a shit? Does he watch us have sex? Masturbate? Pick our noses? Scratch our asses? Does he listen into our phone conversations? Read our email? God is everywhere? Is he up our asses? Please, when will people realize just how illogical and unreasonable the whole god thing is and come to the place in their lives when they finally realize that there is no god?
Deities were invented at the dawn of time and persisted throughout our history to explain what was unexplainable in the early years of our development. The culmination of human knowledge and intelligence has answered many questions with certainty that were unknown even up until very recently. We no longer need to rely on ancient superstitions to explain weather patterns, genetics, biology and other life sciences. We no longer need to make sacrifices or live a life if credulous servility to appease an angry god so he allows our crops to grow or to keep sickness at bay or any one of a plethora of other superstitions. The concept of god is one that is passed and no longer needed. Humans are more than capable of moral behavior, altruistic actions, inner peace and happiness on our own. We have a choice to make. We can choose to do what is right regardless of what religion tells us, or we can do what religion tells us, regardless if it is right. The former is the choice that will allow our species to evolve. The latter can only result in our annihilation. Think about it…
Reply With Quote
(#67)
Old
Lisa H's Avatar
Lisa H Lisa H is offline
Proud to be Blonde, Beautiful, and Baptist
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Heterosexual™ Real American™ One Year/1000 posts A for Effort True Christian™ Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Ex-Gay Home Schooled True Christian Lady Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth

 
Posts: 5,070
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Walking on the Lord's path
Lisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: You People Are Going To Hate Me. - 12-06-2010, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACdestinydream View Post
Lets cut short the introduction I will need to post. Lets cut short those bullshit that an atheist will post. Instead, let me present you with me logic.

...
At first I started to read your comment, then I realized I have read it before. I hope you have paid Al Stefanelli for using his material posted on this website. You know God does not like people who steal.


Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.
Reply With Quote
(#68)
Old
Yea-tho-we-walk's Avatar
Yea-tho-we-walk Yea-tho-we-walk is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture True Republican Guns, Guts and GLORY!

 
Posts: 386
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Geographical center of the Bible belt
Yea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: You People Are Going To Hate Me. - 12-06-2010, 01:53 PM

ACdestinydream, I believe thou was a bit hasty with thy lengthy post. Perhaps you should linger and read a bit more before passing judgement on the Godly Christians here. Perhaps if you were to listen to a few of Deacon Freds sixty second sermons, you may truly 'see the light'.
http://www.landoverbaptist.org/60second/
Reply With Quote
(#69)
Old
ACdestinydream ACdestinydream is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 8
Join Date: Dec 2010
ACdestinydream is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.ACdestinydream is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: You People Are Going To Hate Me. - 12-06-2010, 01:55 PM

I saw the light: this forum is filled with sacarstic, non-logical people. I, my self who is a christian, is disgraced by your forums and so called 'godly acts'. Yeah, sell your wives and daughters away while I laugh at your stupidity.
Reply With Quote
(#70)
Old
ACdestinydream ACdestinydream is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 8
Join Date: Dec 2010
ACdestinydream is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.ACdestinydream is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: You People Are Going To Hate Me. - 12-06-2010, 02:00 PM

and to reply to lisa's post, I did not steal. The website or the material itself is not trademarked, or copyrighted. This means that anyone can use this as their material anytime they would like to.
Reply With Quote
(#71)
Old
Lycia The Repentant's Avatar
Lycia The Repentant Lycia The Repentant is offline
Ex-prostitute on her knees for the Lord
Now that she's Saved©, Priceless
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus True Christian Lady True Christian™ Christian Love 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Flat Earth The Lord’s Witness Wound Cleanest Kitchen One Year/1000 posts 4th Year Bible College The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Born again virgin Most Obedient Best stoning bucket Tin Tither Persecuted Pro-Life Ex-Slut Born again virgin

 
Posts: 2,017
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Wherever Jesus takes me
Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: You People Are Going To Hate Me. - 12-06-2010, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACdestinydream View Post
I saw the light: this forum is filled with sacarstic, non-logical people. I, my self who is a christian, is disgraced by your forums and so called 'godly acts'. Yeah, sell your wives and daughters away while I laugh at your stupidity.
Friend, if you're a Christian then you need to stop plagiarizing atheist rants and learn what the Bible REALLY says and start following it to the LETTER. Its the only way to obtain Salvation©!


"Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you. For John came unto you in the way of righteousness, and ye believed him not: but the publicans and the harlots believed him: and ye, when ye had seen it, repented not afterward, that ye might believe him." Matthew 21:31-32

An Important Reminder for all unSaved© Ladies
Protect Yourself! Important Information about Demons
My five Six Step Guide to Stopping Your Miserable Harlotry!
Do you hate fornication? Join the Junior Anti-Sex League and help stop it today!
An Open Question to All false christians.

Reply With Quote
(#72)
Old
Lisa H's Avatar
Lisa H Lisa H is offline
Proud to be Blonde, Beautiful, and Baptist
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Heterosexual™ Real American™ One Year/1000 posts A for Effort True Christian™ Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Ex-Gay Home Schooled True Christian Lady Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth

 
Posts: 5,070
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Walking on the Lord's path
Lisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: You People Are Going To Hate Me. - 12-06-2010, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACdestinydream View Post
and to reply to lisa's post, I did not steal. The website or the material itself is not trademarked, or copyrighted. This means that anyone can use this as their material anytime they would like to.
Could explain why the wordpress.com TOS & Copyright (Content Theft – What to Do) say the opposite.


Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.
Reply With Quote
(#73)
Old
ACdestinydream ACdestinydream is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 8
Join Date: Dec 2010
ACdestinydream is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.ACdestinydream is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: You People Are Going To Hate Me. - 12-06-2010, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa H View Post
Could explain why the wordpress.com TOS & Copyright (Content Theft – What to Do) say the opposite.
Could explain what will they do to us who takes from their website.

If you see a link that reads “Blog at WordPress.com” in the footer of the blog (linked to http://wordpress.com), this normally means that it is hosted here (although external blogs may place this in the footer, if they choose to). Also, if you are logged into WordPress.com, you will see your gray-colored admin bar at the top of your screen. If this is, in fact, the case, you may submit a formal DMCA notice at the following address by following the instructions at the following URL.

And then....
  1. The purpose and character of the use, including whether such use is of a commercial nature or is for nonprofit educational purposes -- Courts are more likely to find fair use where the use is for noncommercial purposes.
This proves that they cannot, whatever they do, to make me take it down as it is for educating stupid christians who fail to understand how the world works is stubborn about the fact that God made everything.
Reply With Quote
(#74)
Old
Gabriel Reproba's Avatar
Gabriel Reproba Gabriel Reproba is offline
Head Attorney of Landover's Legal Team
The Most Honest Lawyer in America
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Tin Tither True Christian Provider™ award Christian Love Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth The Lord’s Witness Wound Saved 1 Year The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Punched the most queers TC Bravery Super Soaker Baptism Award One Year/1000 posts Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Public Awareness Medal True Republican Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Divorcee Prayer Warrior

 
Posts: 2,471
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: God's Good Side!
Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: You People Are Going To Hate Me. - 12-06-2010, 02:39 PM

When you posted your rant, you started by saying:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACdestinydream View Post
Lets cut short those bullshit that an atheist will post. Instead, let me present you with me [sic] logic.
You presented this as YOUR work. You then admit it is NOT yours:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACdestinydream View Post
and to reply to lisa's post, I did not steal. The website or the material itself is not trademarked, or copyrighted. This means that anyone can use this as their material anytime they would like to.
While you CAN use the material, the act of presenting other people's work as yours, whether it under copyright or not, is the definition of plagiarism. If you were a professor, you would be fire for this type of act.


Yours In Christ,

Gabriel Reproba, Esq. (Lawyer for the Lord)

Further reading to help you become a True Christian™

Stoning Sinners: A How-To Guide
Scientific Study: Bible is NOT "All About Love"
The One Sin Jesus Says He Won't EVER Forgive!
Should we only follow SOME of the Bible?
How will YOU sacrifice your kids?
20 Questions To See If Your Son Is A Fag
God: Dress Like A Whore...Get Raped!
Bible: If You Love Your Wife, Beat Her!
Logic and Bible Agree: Gay is a choice!
Nursery Rhymes Teach kids that Christ is Lord!
There is no such thing as an "agnostic!"
Science: People are Only Islamic Because They are Depressed!

Reading only the parts of the Bible your pastor tells you to (those that make you feel warm and fuzzy) is nothing but mental and spiritual masturbation. Read the WHOLE Bible to find out what Christianity is REALLY all about! Only then can you talk to us about why we try so hard to save people from Hell.
Reply With Quote
(#75)
Old
ACdestinydream ACdestinydream is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 8
Join Date: Dec 2010
ACdestinydream is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.ACdestinydream is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: You People Are Going To Hate Me. - 12-06-2010, 02:44 PM

The bible teaches me to believe in myself and in God, but not in all your false comments and things against the society.
Reply With Quote
(#76)
Old
Lisa H's Avatar
Lisa H Lisa H is offline
Proud to be Blonde, Beautiful, and Baptist
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Heterosexual™ Real American™ One Year/1000 posts A for Effort True Christian™ Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Ex-Gay Home Schooled True Christian Lady Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth

 
Posts: 5,070
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Walking on the Lord's path
Lisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: You People Are Going To Hate Me. - 12-06-2010, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACdestinydream View Post
Could explain what will they do to us who takes from their website.

If you see a link that reads “Blog at WordPress.com” in the footer of the blog (linked to http://wordpress.com), this normally means that it is hosted here (although external blogs may place this in the footer, if they choose to). Also, if you are logged into WordPress.com, you will see your gray-colored admin bar at the top of your screen. If this is, in fact, the case, you may submit a formal DMCA notice at the following address by following the instructions at the following URL.

And then....
  1. The purpose and character of the use, including whether such use is of a commercial nature or is for nonprofit educational purposes -- Courts are more likely to find fair use where the use is for noncommercial purposes.
This proves that they cannot, whatever they do, to make me take it down as it is for educating stupid christians who fail to understand how the world works is stubborn about the fact that God made everything.
Fair use is where extracts are used and the material is correctly acknowledged comming from a different source. The source must be correctly cited. You claim for Fair Use is incorrect as you did not cite the original owner and source of the material, and you copy & pasted the entire article. You have stolen the entire works of Al Stefanelli. The theft is accountable to you and not Landover Baptist, since you posted it under your account. Much the same way YouTube carries out protection of copyright infringement. Since you are claiming "Fair Use", you would not be to worried if someone from LBC legal team contacted Al Stefanelli about the use of his work.


Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.
Reply With Quote
(#77)
Old
Gabriel Reproba's Avatar
Gabriel Reproba Gabriel Reproba is offline
Head Attorney of Landover's Legal Team
The Most Honest Lawyer in America
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Tin Tither True Christian Provider™ award Christian Love Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth The Lord’s Witness Wound Saved 1 Year The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Punched the most queers TC Bravery Super Soaker Baptism Award One Year/1000 posts Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Public Awareness Medal True Republican Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Divorcee Prayer Warrior

 
Posts: 2,471
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: God's Good Side!
Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Thumbs down Re: You People Are Going To Hate Me. - 12-06-2010, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACdestinydream View Post
The bible teaches me to believe in myself
Can you please cite scripture on this?

Quote:
but not in all your false comments and things against the society.
Wait, what? YOU, the plagiarist, are accusing US of making "false comments?" Well, isn't that rich? Could you please show us where anything we have said goes against the scripture of the Holy Bible?


Yours In Christ,

Gabriel Reproba, Esq. (Lawyer for the Lord)

Further reading to help you become a True Christian™

Stoning Sinners: A How-To Guide
Scientific Study: Bible is NOT "All About Love"
The One Sin Jesus Says He Won't EVER Forgive!
Should we only follow SOME of the Bible?
How will YOU sacrifice your kids?
20 Questions To See If Your Son Is A Fag
God: Dress Like A Whore...Get Raped!
Bible: If You Love Your Wife, Beat Her!
Logic and Bible Agree: Gay is a choice!
Nursery Rhymes Teach kids that Christ is Lord!
There is no such thing as an "agnostic!"
Science: People are Only Islamic Because They are Depressed!

Reading only the parts of the Bible your pastor tells you to (those that make you feel warm and fuzzy) is nothing but mental and spiritual masturbation. Read the WHOLE Bible to find out what Christianity is REALLY all about! Only then can you talk to us about why we try so hard to save people from Hell.
Reply With Quote
(#78)
Old
ACdestinydream ACdestinydream is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 8
Join Date: Dec 2010
ACdestinydream is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.ACdestinydream is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: You People Are Going To Hate Me. - 12-06-2010, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel Reproba View Post
When you posted your rant, you started by saying:


You presented this as YOUR work. You then admit it is NOT yours:


While you CAN use the material, the act of presenting other people's work as yours, whether it under copyright or not, is the definition of plagiarism. If you were a professor, you would be fire for this type of act.
Let me wonder how many professors have been fired for using 'edgar's cone of experience' at the start of every lecture.

I did not present it as my work. I said 'my logic', which means that i think along the same lines as well.

Go ahead and make them sue me, this will change my mind about being a christian altogether. Yeah =)
Reply With Quote
(#79)
Old
Lisa H's Avatar
Lisa H Lisa H is offline
Proud to be Blonde, Beautiful, and Baptist
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Heterosexual™ Real American™ One Year/1000 posts A for Effort True Christian™ Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Ex-Gay Home Schooled True Christian Lady Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth

 
Posts: 5,070
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Walking on the Lord's path
Lisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: You People Are Going To Hate Me. - 12-06-2010, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACdestinydream View Post
Let me wonder how many professors have been fired for using 'edgar's cone of experience' at the start of every lecture.

I did not present it as my work. I said 'my logic', which means that i think along the same lines as well.

Go ahead and make them sue me, this will change my mind about being a christian altogether. Yeah =)
You have claimed the work to be yours by not acknowledging the source of the document and the writer of the document.

Just because something is on the internet does not mean it is free to copy. Websites like wordpress give you the opportunity to read the document for free, but that it is all.


Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here



Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved