Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Landover Today! > Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women
Reload this Page Question regarding mixed fabrics
Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women For the women of Landover to discuss recipes, shoes, makeup tips, or whatever it is you natter about. Ensure you have the proper permission from your husband or father before posting.

(#1)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Question Question regarding mixed fabrics - 10-03-2010, 10:03 AM

Alright, I understand that we are not to wear mixed fabrics, but I am curious about wearing different items of clothing that are of different pure fabrics. An example would be a silk blouse with a cotton or wool skirt. Or a cotton shirt (Seth likes cotton best in the summer) with a silk tie.

Is this okay? Or should I start sorting closets by material type?

Drama queen
(#2)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS

Annie1 has had a couple of people click the rep button.Annie1 has had a couple of people click the rep button.Annie1 has had a couple of people click the rep button.Annie1 has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: Question regarding mixed fabrics - 10-03-2010, 12:13 PM

That's a really good question sister. I usually just wear all of one fabric, like an all cotton dress, most of the time.

Girls for God

Ephesians 5:22

Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
(#3)
Old
Outdoorsman, Hunter, Fisherman, Husband, True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Bronze Tither TC Bravery Real American™ True Christian Provider™ award Punched the most queers Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Tell her once One Year/1000 posts

Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Question regarding mixed fabrics - 10-03-2010, 08:37 PM

Well I like cotton shirts in the summer, but a cotton tie just looks cheap. So I will be sticking with that.

PROOF: Atheists are too stupid to understand the Bible!

Proverbs 13:24(KJV): "He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes."

Galatians 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
(#4)
Old
Proud to be Blonde, Beautiful, and Baptist
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Heterosexual™ Real American™ One Year/1000 posts A for Effort True Christian™ Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Ex-Gay Home Schooled True Christian Lady Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth

Lisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Question regarding mixed fabrics - 10-03-2010, 11:08 PM

Sister BIG I believe that it only pertains to the individual garment. So a cotton blouse with a woolen skirt should be fine.

Deuteronomy 22:11 Thou shalt not wear a garment of divers sorts, as of woollen and linen together.

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.