Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Creation Science
Reload this Page Are leftists good for the environment? Let's look at the evidence.
Creation Science The origins of life and the earth from a creationist (Biblical) perspective.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1)
Old
Jeb Stuart Thurmond's Avatar
Jeb Stuart Thurmond Jeb Stuart Thurmond is offline
Didn't write the Bible, just obeys it
 

Public Awareness Medal One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 2nd class Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Real American™ Saved 5 Years Gold Tither Heaven Bound TC Bravery TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Tagging for Jesus Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork True Republican Sons of Liberty Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Hatchet Child Rearing Award Touched by Jesus Alternative Facts Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus

 
Posts: 6,020
Join Date: Jun 2007
Jeb Stuart Thurmond will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jeb Stuart Thurmond will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jeb Stuart Thurmond will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jeb Stuart Thurmond will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jeb Stuart Thurmond will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jeb Stuart Thurmond will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jeb Stuart Thurmond will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jeb Stuart Thurmond will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jeb Stuart Thurmond will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jeb Stuart Thurmond will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jeb Stuart Thurmond will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Question Are leftists good for the environment? Let's look at the evidence. - 11-30-2019, 03:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb Stuart Thurmond View Post
God is raising sea levels, and causing extreme weather events. Obviously this is God punishing rising sin. Do liberals have any alternative explanation of why this is happening?
Well, DO YOU?
Reply With Quote
(#2)
Old
PeterCrackhead's Avatar
PeterCrackhead (Quarantined) PeterCrackhead is offline
Landover Habilitation and Therapy Unit (For those unfit to mix with the normal public)

Commmmmunnissss Full of it Strawman Cathlick Ad hominem

 
Posts: 144
Join Date: Nov 2019
Location: Everywhere
PeterCrackhead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.PeterCrackhead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.PeterCrackhead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.PeterCrackhead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.PeterCrackhead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 5 Reasons why Freehold pools have no lifeguards - 11-30-2019, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb Stuart Thurmond View Post
Well, DO YOU?
Yes, global warming due to the rising temperatures we caused...
Reply With Quote
(#3)
Old
Joanna Lytton-Vasey's Avatar
Joanna Lytton-Vasey Joanna Lytton-Vasey is online now
True Christian™
True Christian™

Christian Love Heaven Bound Most Obedient True Christian Lady True Christian™ Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Kirk Cameron Fan Club Touched by Jesus Quiverful Cleanest Kitchen Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls One Year/1000 posts The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Hatchet Child Rearing Award Ex-Brit Trump of GOD Roper Crossburn Grammar Nazi Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Mission to Messico Hands Off Saved 1 Year 2015 Witch Hunt Award In Love With Zeke Pro-Life Ex-eurotrash Persecuted Stamp of Approval Mower Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire

 
Posts: 5,012
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: The ill-kempt, vermin-infested Garden of England
Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 5 Reasons why Freehold pools have no lifeguards - 11-30-2019, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterCrackhead View Post
Yes, global warming due to the rising temperatures we caused...
... by spouting a load of hot air.


Revelation 21:8

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Reply With Quote
(#4)
Old
Jeb Stuart Thurmond's Avatar
Jeb Stuart Thurmond Jeb Stuart Thurmond is offline
Didn't write the Bible, just obeys it
 

Public Awareness Medal One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 2nd class Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Real American™ Saved 5 Years Gold Tither Heaven Bound TC Bravery TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Tagging for Jesus Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork True Republican Sons of Liberty Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Hatchet Child Rearing Award Touched by Jesus Alternative Facts Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus

 
Posts: 6,020
Join Date: Jun 2007
Jeb Stuart Thurmond will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jeb Stuart Thurmond will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jeb Stuart Thurmond will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jeb Stuart Thurmond will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jeb Stuart Thurmond will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jeb Stuart Thurmond will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jeb Stuart Thurmond will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jeb Stuart Thurmond will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jeb Stuart Thurmond will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jeb Stuart Thurmond will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jeb Stuart Thurmond will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 5 Reasons why Freehold pools have no lifeguards - 11-30-2019, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterCrackhead View Post
Yes, global warming due to the rising temperatures we caused...
"We" is correct, communists punch above their weight when it comes to polluting the planet:





No lifeguards here either. At least we have that in common.

By the way, the #1 cause of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere is the leftist opposition to nuclear power.

After communist incompetence killed 54 people at Chernobyl, the left decided to defend communism by scapegoating all nuclear power.

One less data point to use against communism, at the cost of one less planet for us to live on. But there are lots more data points against communism, and no other planets. Oops.
Reply With Quote
(#5)
Old
PeterCrackhead's Avatar
PeterCrackhead (Quarantined) PeterCrackhead is offline
Landover Habilitation and Therapy Unit (For those unfit to mix with the normal public)

Commmmmunnissss Full of it Strawman Cathlick Ad hominem

 
Posts: 144
Join Date: Nov 2019
Location: Everywhere
PeterCrackhead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.PeterCrackhead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.PeterCrackhead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.PeterCrackhead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.PeterCrackhead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 5 Reasons why Freehold pools have no lifeguards - 12-01-2019, 12:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb Stuart Thurmond View Post
"We" is correct, communists punch above their weight when it comes to polluting the planet:





No lifeguards here either. At least we have that in common.

By the way, the #1 cause of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere is the leftist opposition to nuclear power.

After communist incompetence killed 54 people at Chernobyl, the left decided to defend communism by scapegoating all nuclear power.

One less data point to use against communism, at the cost of one less planet for us to live on. But there are lots more data points against communism, and no other planets. Oops.
Or, it could be the fact that nuclear reactors create toxic waste... just a thought.
Reply With Quote
(#6)
Old
Didymus Much's Avatar
Didymus Much Didymus Much is offline
Unsaved trash, Arrogant Atheist Dick
 

Hellbound Heathen Atheist Cancer on Society hippie Caution - Poster is Crazy Evilution Perv Baggie Condemned Reaper Evil Grammar Nazi Democrat Commmmmunnissss How dumb can you get? Five years in the service of the Enemy Beastiality Barney Caution - Poster is on Drugs Demonized Bleeding heart liebral Glutton Drunk Devil Rides the Short Bus Fiddler Potty mouth Retard Posting Philistine skull Pot Head Swiss Skull Sinner Devil's Trill Sonata Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Mower Pastor Ezekiel Prize for Unprecedented Retards Marxist

 
Posts: 12,768
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: calling Jim Spanfeller a herb on a forum somewhere
Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: 5 Reasons why Freehold pools have no lifeguards - 12-01-2019, 01:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterCrackhead View Post
Or, it could be the fact that nuclear reactors create toxic waste... just a thought.
It's amazing how you're able to solve all the world's problems without actually thinking about anything.



"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." George Orwell
Reply With Quote
(#7)
Old
Basilissa's Avatar
Basilissa Basilissa is offline
South of the Border outreach program
True Christian™
 

Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Flat Earth Persecuted Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club Bronze Tither Paula Deen Negro Support Group One Year/1000 posts Touched by Jesus In Love With Zeke TC Bravery 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Christian Love Mower Roper Crossburn Guns, Guts and GLORY! Mission to Korea True Christian Lady Ex-eurotrash Landover Mission to The Mexican Realms Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Saved 1 Year 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Cup of Jesus Crown of Righteousness Crown of Incorruptibility BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 5 Years Glory GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire

 
Posts: 10,648
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Godly Midwest
Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 5 Reasons why Freehold pools have no lifeguards - 12-01-2019, 01:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterCrackhead View Post
Or, it could be the fact that nuclear reactors create toxic waste... just a thought.
Most don't... just evidence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterCrackhead View Post
It’s amazing you solve the problems of your daily life with only one functioning brain cell...
That's one more than you have, dear.
Reply With Quote
(#8)
Old
PeterCrackhead's Avatar
PeterCrackhead (Quarantined) PeterCrackhead is offline
Landover Habilitation and Therapy Unit (For those unfit to mix with the normal public)

Commmmmunnissss Full of it Strawman Cathlick Ad hominem

 
Posts: 144
Join Date: Nov 2019
Location: Everywhere
PeterCrackhead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.PeterCrackhead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.PeterCrackhead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.PeterCrackhead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.PeterCrackhead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 5 Reasons why Freehold pools have no lifeguards - 12-01-2019, 02:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post
Most don't... just evidence.

That's one more than you have, dear.
Clearly, your reading comprehension is less than a 4th grader... second paragraph talks about that the unresolved nuclear waste problem... gee, I wonder if that is because the waste is radioactive in nature? Not exactly stuff you just easily dispose of. But maybe you can pray it away...

I guess you lack even the most rudimentary cognitive capabilities.

Be blessed...
Reply With Quote
(#9)
Old
Basilissa's Avatar
Basilissa Basilissa is offline
South of the Border outreach program
True Christian™
 

Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Flat Earth Persecuted Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club Bronze Tither Paula Deen Negro Support Group One Year/1000 posts Touched by Jesus In Love With Zeke TC Bravery 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Christian Love Mower Roper Crossburn Guns, Guts and GLORY! Mission to Korea True Christian Lady Ex-eurotrash Landover Mission to The Mexican Realms Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Saved 1 Year 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Cup of Jesus Crown of Righteousness Crown of Incorruptibility BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 5 Years Glory GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire

 
Posts: 10,648
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Godly Midwest
Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 5 Reasons why Freehold pools have no lifeguards - 12-01-2019, 02:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterCrackhead View Post
Clearly, your reading comprehension is less than a 4th grader... second paragraph talks about that the unresolved nuclear waste problem... gee, I wonder if that is because the waste is radioactive in nature? Not exactly stuff you just easily dispose of. But maybe you can pray it away...

I guess you lack even the most rudimentary cognitive capabilities.

Be blessed...
That's the only one aspect you understood there?... Interesting.

I believe we can make a Christian of you yet, son. Your mind is as narrow and closed as it is required of True Believers™.
Reply With Quote
(#10)
Old
PeterCrackhead's Avatar
PeterCrackhead (Quarantined) PeterCrackhead is offline
Landover Habilitation and Therapy Unit (For those unfit to mix with the normal public)

Commmmmunnissss Full of it Strawman Cathlick Ad hominem

 
Posts: 144
Join Date: Nov 2019
Location: Everywhere
PeterCrackhead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.PeterCrackhead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.PeterCrackhead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.PeterCrackhead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.PeterCrackhead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 5 Reasons why Freehold pools have no lifeguards - 12-01-2019, 02:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post
That's the only one aspect you understood there?... Interesting.

I believe we can make a Christian of you yet, son. Your mind is as narrow and closed as it is required of True Believers™.
I didn’t need to quote any other facts from your article except for the one that supported my point. No one is claiming that nuclear is carbon free. That is great. The big downside is the waste is radioactive and therefore toxic and difficult to dispose.
Reply With Quote
(#11)
Old
Basilissa's Avatar
Basilissa Basilissa is offline
South of the Border outreach program
True Christian™
 

Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Flat Earth Persecuted Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club Bronze Tither Paula Deen Negro Support Group One Year/1000 posts Touched by Jesus In Love With Zeke TC Bravery 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Christian Love Mower Roper Crossburn Guns, Guts and GLORY! Mission to Korea True Christian Lady Ex-eurotrash Landover Mission to The Mexican Realms Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Saved 1 Year 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Cup of Jesus Crown of Righteousness Crown of Incorruptibility BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 5 Years Glory GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire

 
Posts: 10,648
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Godly Midwest
Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 5 Reasons why Freehold pools have no lifeguards - 12-01-2019, 03:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterCrackhead View Post
I didn’t need to quote any other facts from your article except for the one that supported my point. No one is claiming that nuclear is carbon free. That is great. The big downside is the waste is radioactive and therefore toxic and difficult to dispose.
Which, amazingly, has nothing to do with Brother Jeb's original point.

I'm half impressed that you finally learned to write in complete sentences, though.
Reply With Quote
(#12)
Old
PeterCrackhead's Avatar
PeterCrackhead (Quarantined) PeterCrackhead is offline
Landover Habilitation and Therapy Unit (For those unfit to mix with the normal public)

Commmmmunnissss Full of it Strawman Cathlick Ad hominem

 
Posts: 144
Join Date: Nov 2019
Location: Everywhere
PeterCrackhead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.PeterCrackhead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.PeterCrackhead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.PeterCrackhead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.PeterCrackhead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 5 Reasons why Freehold pools have no lifeguards - 12-01-2019, 03:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post
Which, amazingly, has nothing to do with Brother Jeb's original point.

I'm half impressed that you finally learned to write in complete sentences, though.
You mean the lack of the life guards in Freehold, Iowa or the his praise of rising sea levels?
Reply With Quote
(#13)
Old
Basilissa's Avatar
Basilissa Basilissa is offline
South of the Border outreach program
True Christian™
 

Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Flat Earth Persecuted Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club Bronze Tither Paula Deen Negro Support Group One Year/1000 posts Touched by Jesus In Love With Zeke TC Bravery 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Christian Love Mower Roper Crossburn Guns, Guts and GLORY! Mission to Korea True Christian Lady Ex-eurotrash Landover Mission to The Mexican Realms Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Saved 1 Year 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Cup of Jesus Crown of Righteousness Crown of Incorruptibility BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 5 Years Glory GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire

 
Posts: 10,648
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Godly Midwest
Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 5 Reasons why Freehold pools have no lifeguards - 12-01-2019, 03:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterCrackhead View Post
You mean the lack of the life guards in Freehold, Iowa or the his praise of rising sea levels?
See how that text in my post is underlined? It is called a hyperlink. Click on it and a miracle will happen.
Reply With Quote
(#14)
Old
PeterCrackhead's Avatar
PeterCrackhead (Quarantined) PeterCrackhead is offline
Landover Habilitation and Therapy Unit (For those unfit to mix with the normal public)

Commmmmunnissss Full of it Strawman Cathlick Ad hominem

 
Posts: 144
Join Date: Nov 2019
Location: Everywhere
PeterCrackhead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.PeterCrackhead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.PeterCrackhead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.PeterCrackhead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.PeterCrackhead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 5 Reasons why Freehold pools have no lifeguards - 12-01-2019, 03:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post
See how that text in my post is underlined? It is called a hyperlink. Click on it and a miracle will happen.
We... meaning humans. His argument is a straw man.
Reply With Quote
(#15)
Old
MitzaLizalor's Avatar
MitzaLizalor MitzaLizalor is offline
Completely CRAZY for the Lord
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Christian Love Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady Pro-Life True Scientist™ True Christian™ True Christian Artist True Christian Beauty Most Obedient Batman Shooting Survivor Kangi Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Early riser Nuts for JESUS! Touched by Jesus Color wheel Trumpette Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Stamp of Approval Tagging for Jesus In Love With Zeke BFF of Jesus God's chosen ones Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Grammar Nazi GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire

 
Posts: 10,258
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Leviticus Landing
MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 5 Reasons why Freehold pools have no lifeguards - 12-01-2019, 05:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterCrackhead View Post
We... meaning humans. His argument is a straw man.
You did not specify that. "We" could mean anything; if an Icelander said "We elected Guðni Jóhannesson," I would not assume they meant to include me. Similarly when a communist uses the W word, it's of narrow significance.

Quote:
The average price of wage-labour is the minimum wage* i.e., that quantum of the means of subsistence which is absolutely requisite to keep the labourer in bare existence as a labourer. What, therefore, the wage-labourer appropriates by means of his labour, merely suffices to prolong and reproduce a bare existence. We by no means intend to abolish this personal appropriation of the products of labour, an appropriation that is made for the maintenance and reproduction of human life, and that leaves no surplus wherewith to command the labour of others. All that we want to do away with is the miserable character of this appropriation, under which the labourer lives merely to increase capital, and is allowed to live only in so far as the interest of the ruling class requires it.
* No it isn't. That's the minimum wage. The average price of wage-labour is called (wait for it) the average wage.



Apart from the idiocy of the content (for example under such conditions however would they sell anything in order to increase their capital?) and a typically gross misunderstanding of basic economics, the "we" there does not include me. In fact it includes very few humans.
Reply With Quote
(#16)
Old
PeterCrackhead's Avatar
PeterCrackhead (Quarantined) PeterCrackhead is offline
Landover Habilitation and Therapy Unit (For those unfit to mix with the normal public)

Commmmmunnissss Full of it Strawman Cathlick Ad hominem

 
Posts: 144
Join Date: Nov 2019
Location: Everywhere
PeterCrackhead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.PeterCrackhead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.PeterCrackhead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.PeterCrackhead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.PeterCrackhead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 5 Reasons why Freehold pools have no lifeguards - 12-01-2019, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
You did not specify that. "We" could mean anything; if an Icelander said "We elected Guðni Jóhannesson," I would not assume they meant to include me. Similarly when a communist uses the W word, it's of narrow significance.

* No it isn't. That's the minimum wage. The average price of wage-labour is called (wait for it) the average wage.



Apart from the idiocy of the content (for example under such conditions however would they sell anything in order to increase their capital?) and a typically gross misunderstanding of basic economics, the "we" there does not include me. In fact it includes very few humans.
Actually, Marx is correct. I guess economic history isn’t your bag he is refuting Thomas Robert Malthus’ conception of what minimum wage is for wage labor. Malthus a minister in the Church of England created the Malthus Trap where as food production and wages grew so did population thus creating an equilibrium between growth of the population and the levels food production that maintain poverty. This of course as you would agree with conclusion was created by God to maintain stability in the population and teach people to live a virtuous life.

Marx, denied that claim and instead argued that Malthus’ trap was instead a function of wage labor exploitation in the capitalist economy. Furthermore it also benefited the capitalist to keep is his/her employees at this subsistence living level so they couldn’t afford to step out of line. People just barely holding on to an existence tend to not for Fight their oppressors.
Reply With Quote
(#17)
Old
Johny Joe Hold's Avatar
Johny Joe Hold Johny Joe Hold is offline
Mayor of Freehold
 

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Caucasian TC Bravery Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once One Year/1000 posts Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Mayor True Republican Teabag Patriot Ex-liberal Saved 1 Year Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Eats the Most Pork Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Mission to Korea Stamp of Approval Guns ablazin' Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Pastor Ezekiel BFF of Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 5 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Sons of Liberty

 
Posts: 7,326
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: City Hall, Freehold, Iowa
Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 5 Reasons why Freehold pools have no lifeguards - 12-02-2019, 12:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterCrackhead View Post
Actually, Marx is correct. I guess economic history isn’t your bag he is refuting Thomas Robert Malthus’ conception of what minimum wage is for wage labor. Malthus a minister in the Church of England created the Malthus Trap where as food production and wages grew so did population thus creating an equilibrium between growth of the population and the levels food production that maintain poverty. This of course as you would agree with conclusion was created by God to maintain stability in the population and teach people to live a virtuous life.
Marx, denied that claim and instead argued that Malthus’ trap was instead a function of wage labor exploitation in the capitalist economy. Furthermore it also benefited the capitalist to keep is his/her employees at this subsistence living level so they couldn’t afford to step out of line. People just barely holding on to an existence tend to not for Fight their oppressors.
Yes, Malthus was a minister. But neither Malthus nor Marx were quoting the Bible. You are wasting our expensive space here by telling tales from non Biblical sources.


Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.
Reply With Quote
(#18)
Old
Jeb Stuart Thurmond's Avatar
Jeb Stuart Thurmond Jeb Stuart Thurmond is offline
Didn't write the Bible, just obeys it
 

Public Awareness Medal One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 2nd class Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Real American™ Saved 5 Years Gold Tither Heaven Bound TC Bravery TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Tagging for Jesus Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork True Republican Sons of Liberty Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Hatchet Child Rearing Award Touched by Jesus Alternative Facts Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus

 
Posts: 6,020
Join Date: Jun 2007
Jeb Stuart Thurmond will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jeb Stuart Thurmond will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jeb Stuart Thurmond will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jeb Stuart Thurmond will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jeb Stuart Thurmond will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jeb Stuart Thurmond will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jeb Stuart Thurmond will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jeb Stuart Thurmond will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jeb Stuart Thurmond will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jeb Stuart Thurmond will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jeb Stuart Thurmond will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 5 Reasons why Freehold pools have no lifeguards - 12-02-2019, 01:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterCrackhead View Post
Malthus a minister in the Church of England
Of course an Anglican would get things wrong. Doesn't mean that anyone who debunks him is automatically right about everything.

Quote:
created the Malthus Trap where as food production and wages grew so did population thus creating an equilibrium between growth of the population and the levels food production that maintain poverty.
He didn't create this condition, he merely described it. An accurate description of life before the productivity growth of the industrial revolution - in particular in the anarchist stone age, when infanticide was the best solution to the Malthus Trap their anarchist systems were capable of organizing (Malthus suggested delayed marriage).

Quote:
Marx, denied that claim and instead argued that Malthus’ trap was instead a function of wage labor exploitation in the capitalist economy.
Which means that all Capitalist countries would be in a Malthusian state right now. Yet for decades the only peacetime famines we've seen are in communist North Korea.

Quote:
Furthermore it also benefited the capitalist to keep is his/her employees at this subsistence living level so they couldn’t afford to step out of line.
Micheal Jordan is a physical laborer with earnings of $1,850,000,000. Granted it's skilled labor: he's really good at playing basketball, and pretending to like products in commercials. But if Marx were correct, he would be "at this subsistence living level".

(He's technically a capitalist because he owns one car dealership and a restaurant or two, but he didn't get his billion dollars from that).

If Air Jordan isn't typically proletariat enough, here's some other "subsistence wages" for you:
Elevator Installer and Repairer
Median annual salary: $78,890
Electrical and Electronics Repairers, Powerhouse, Substation and Relay
Median annual salary: $78,410
Commercial Pilot
Median annual salary: $78,740
Air Traffic Controller
Median annual salary: $124,540
Quote:
His argument is a straw man.
A straw man is an unrealistic caricature - if I accused Communists of polluting because they thought pollution smells good, that would be a strawman. Instead I simply pointed out that communists are huge polluters, and you've failed to answer that. Just like you failed to answer when I pointed out the stone-age anarchists drove so many species to extinction.

Are you accusing me of changing the subject? You, who answers everything with a whataboutism, are all about staying on topic now? So did you come to this thread to talk about lifeguards, or what?

Anyway, I can always just move this to a new thread where we debate the communist record on the environment, and then we're back on topic, or maybe the topic is back on us.
Reply With Quote
(#19)
Old
MitzaLizalor's Avatar
MitzaLizalor MitzaLizalor is offline
Completely CRAZY for the Lord
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Christian Love Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady Pro-Life True Scientist™ True Christian™ True Christian Artist True Christian Beauty Most Obedient Batman Shooting Survivor Kangi Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Early riser Nuts for JESUS! Touched by Jesus Color wheel Trumpette Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Stamp of Approval Tagging for Jesus In Love With Zeke BFF of Jesus God's chosen ones Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Grammar Nazi GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire

 
Posts: 10,258
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Leviticus Landing
MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Are leftists good for the environment? Let's look at the evidence. - 12-04-2019, 07:16 AM

We've had a reminder how far removed from reality these wretches are with their ersatz economics and scientific somnolence. It's true, when things started blowing up they did flutter an eyelid but the butterfly effect took over and the whole edifice collapsed.

Not wishing to be more broadly critical than is warranted, I'll allow that some of their engineers probably knew the meanings of words in their own jargon. Sure; otherwise how would they get those inane statues of Lenin to stand up? The problem was that people who actually knew how to do things were not the ones deciding how things should be done. Correct understanding of science is a prerequisite for engagement with the environment. Even Nebuchadnezzar knew that. Stalin, not so much.
Daniel 1
1a In the third year of the reign of Jehoiakim king of Judah
1b Came Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon unto Jerusalem
1c And besieged it
3a And the king spake unto Ashpenaz the master of his eunuchs
3b That he should bring certain of the children of Israel
3c And of the king's seed
3d And of the princes;
4a Children in whom was no blemish, but well favoured
4b And skilful in all wisdom
4c And cunning in knowledge
4d And understanding science
4e And such as had ability in them to stand in the king's palace.
Whatever masquerades as "science" in the minds of leftists has nothing to do with God and very little to do with the environment. The proof of this pudding is very much in the eating: what leftist-developed science project has been less than catastrophic for the environment? I can't think of one.

Take nuclear energy for example. There had been a few illnesses associated with this and one or two accidents that had nothing to do with the science but everything to do with muttonheaded administrators who far from knowing what the words meant probably didn't even know those words existed: from drawing board to meltdown, dumbbells were in charge.

Compared to something like coal, according to their own statistics, the health risks are tiny. How many millions have suffered from the fumes and airborne particles, died in mining catastrophes, been poisoned from town gas? Check it out. The problem of nuclear waste however has been addressed in principle with the advent of fourth generation reactors.
  • Advantages sought
    1. reducing the amount of time the waste remains radioactive
    2. improving the energy yield for the nuclear fuel
    3. increasing the variety of fuels that can be used to power the reactor
    4. allowing for reactors to use already present nuclear waste in its operations
Another (mildly amusing) complaint is that having taken the trouble to build nuclear reactors the silly-billies just use them to run steam engines. One way around that apparently is to increase operating temperatures so that instead of heat—which is used to boil water (or sodium or a lead/bismuth alloy) and run turbines—they'd produce ultra-violet light which could be converted more directly into electricity using the photo-electric effect. I looked this up before posting, something our communists seem loth to do, and imagine what happens is that the reactor gets hotter than red hot and hotter than white hot and turns into a giant blacklight then you set up some heavy duty solar panels (leftists love these things) to collect the UV and generate electricities.

Another benefit of Very High Temperature Reactors 1,000-1,500˚C is that hydrogen can be produced without oil refineries. You don't even need to look anything up! Here's what Stanford has to say:
Quote:
Benefits of the VHTR

The VHTR offers two advantages to modern day generation III reactor designs. The high temperature of the coolant exiting the reactor core enables high thermal efficiency for electricity generation, and can serve as process heat for hydrogen production.


..http://large.stanford.edu/courses/2013/ph241/kallman1/
Are leftists good for the environment? The track record is abysmal. Whether it's due to their delusions, or to the obvious absence of joined-up-thinking, or is an inherent aspect of their doctrine—forever appealing to 19th century dilettantism and rejecting trump cards out of hand—who knows? But even allowing that they may identify an environmental issue occasionally and occasionally be correct, to jettison solutions with no consideration (because of their dogma) is to shoot oneself in the foot. With an elephant gun. Absolutely.

Christians are not like that. And it's easy to see why. Not everything pretending to be science actually is science. It's right there in The Bible. Without due consideration, without reflection, how could we tell the difference?
I Timothy 6
20b Avoid profane and vain babblings
20c And oppositions of science falsely so called
21a Which some professing have erred concerning the faith.
Reply With Quote
(#20)
Old
Jeb Stuart Thurmond's Avatar
Jeb Stuart Thurmond Jeb Stuart Thurmond is offline
Didn't write the Bible, just obeys it
 

Public Awareness Medal One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 2nd class Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Real American™ Saved 5 Years Gold Tither Heaven Bound TC Bravery TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Tagging for Jesus Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork True Republican Sons of Liberty Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Hatchet Child Rearing Award Touched by Jesus Alternative Facts Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus

 
Posts: 6,020
Join Date: Jun 2007
Jeb Stuart Thurmond will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jeb Stuart Thurmond will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jeb Stuart Thurmond will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jeb Stuart Thurmond will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jeb Stuart Thurmond will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jeb Stuart Thurmond will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jeb Stuart Thurmond will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jeb Stuart Thurmond will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jeb Stuart Thurmond will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jeb Stuart Thurmond will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jeb Stuart Thurmond will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Are leftists good for the environment? Let's look at the evidence. - 12-04-2019, 11:04 AM

Lots of tangential squabbling has been moved here.


Quote:
Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
The problem of nuclear waste however has been addressed in principle with the advent of fourth generation reactors.
Leftists say "how can more technology solve problems caused by technology"?

Technology is like money or food or personal physical energy, or personal emotional energy: you're not better off having less. Even if you've made different priorities in the past, or made mistakes, it's never better to be poor, malnourished, lethargic, or depressed, or ignorant or technologically backward.

Environmental problems were caused because people didn't consider the environment a problem when they chose which technology to adopt. Henry Ford could have chosen electric cars but at the time the only pressing environmental issue was the growing piles of horse manure that were threatening to make cities unlivable. The only rising sea level was the sea of horsecrap. The only smog clouds were the clouds of flies that lived in the horesecrap piles.

That's like saying "how can more money solve problems caused by money?" Well, if you bought bad things before, you don't have to buy them again. You can buy good things with more money. Having more money is overall better than having less money. The solution to bad spending choices is not poverty.

Or health. Or confidence. Say you were feeling healthy and confident, so you did a dumb dance move and hurt yourself. Okay, don't do dumb dance moves. The answer is not to be crippled and depressed.

If you ate bad meat and got food poisoning, starvation is not the answer. Choosing better food is the answer.

Or you wasted years studying philosophy and it turns out you should have learned math: ignorance is not the answer.

When will technology answer X? Well, when we choose technology designed to solve the problem of X.

When CFCs were a problem we didn't ban all fridges, we built better fridges. When leaded gasoline was found to be a problem, we didn't go back to manure piles, we got the lead out of gas (and got a generation of wimps).

When the dust bowl trashed Oklahoma, we didn't decide to go hungry, we learned about land management and made it a priority. When a coal-cloud killed newsworthy numbers of people in London, they didn't decide to ban all heating and get used to shivering. They changed their technology.

People have faced many environmental problems in the past, and the solution has always been new technology. It has never been austerity, or backwardness, or nagging people to be more caring and charitable.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
climate change, communism, environment, environmentalism, famine, global warming hoax, marxist, pollution, technological innovations, technology

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here



Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved