Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > General Church Fellowship
Reload this Page Mouthy WOMAN needs to be escorted back to the KITCHEN
General Church Fellowship A place for True Christians to join in praise, faith and fellowship.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1)
Old
The Rev. Dwight Williams's Avatar
The Rev. Dwight Williams The Rev. Dwight Williams is offline
True Christian™ and Honorary White Man
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture True Republican Honorary Ex-Negro/Negress/Nigglet Christian Love Friend of Jesus Touched by Jesus 

 
Posts: 49
Join Date: Sep 2006
The Rev. Dwight Williams has bribed people to get these reputation points.The Rev. Dwight Williams has bribed people to get these reputation points.The Rev. Dwight Williams has bribed people to get these reputation points.The Rev. Dwight Williams has bribed people to get these reputation points.The Rev. Dwight Williams has bribed people to get these reputation points.The Rev. Dwight Williams has bribed people to get these reputation points.The Rev. Dwight Williams has bribed people to get these reputation points.The Rev. Dwight Williams has bribed people to get these reputation points.The Rev. Dwight Williams has bribed people to get these reputation points.The Rev. Dwight Williams has bribed people to get these reputation points.The Rev. Dwight Williams has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Mouthy WOMAN needs to be escorted back to the KITCHEN - 04-13-2019, 12:53 PM

Her name is Muffet McGraw, which is a ridiculous name, and she’s the head “coach” of the girls “sport” of basketball at Notre Dame.

Now these mouthy women are no longer content that we allow them to believe they play “sports” and that their “sports” matter. They ain’t happy with their little fiction and how we put cameras at they games to make them think their cute little “sport” is on TV. (Who would watch that? Haha!)

Nope, now this woman says she would never hire a man to coach “under” her because men supposedly have too many opportunitations and women supposedly have none:

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/notre...top-hiring-men

And here’s an image of the lesbianistic skankette pretending to “coach” the “sport” of women’s basketball. Guaranteed she don’t know the difference between a layup or a free throw:



First of all, this woman got some gigantatious nerve to believe she would be placed in a position of authoritvity over a man.

Third, she is propagatizing dangerous ideas, like the claim that women’s “sports” matter or that women should run organizations. She thinks she’s the boss!

Fourth, her position is violationary according to the law, which does not allow bitches to use discriminatorious practices toward men who should rightfully have them jobs. If no man submits applicatory papers for a position, then MAYBE a woman could be considered for a job, as long as it does not include managerious responsibilitations it any real authority.

But I personally think Muffet McGraw has gotten way too mouthy, and her man is derelictified in his duties to put a leash on her. In some ways you can’t blame Muffet anymore than you can blame a dog, it’s the husband’s fault he didn’t train her right.

So if I was the judge with jurisdictional authoritivity over this matter, MUFFET MCGRAW would be sentenced to FIVE YEARS OF KITCHEN LABOR, where she will be under obligatory compulsatory orders to make any meal her man want, at any time, and serve snacks, alcoholic beverages and soft drinks to her husband’s friends when they come over to watch REAL SPORTS in leagues like the NFL, MLB and NBA.

FURTHERMORE she would be required to KEEP HER MOUTH SHUT, and any infractions — like offering her unsolicited opinionations about manly topics like SPORTS — will result in a MANDATORY addition of two years into her KITCHEN sentence.

That oughtta straighten the bitch out!


Pastor and CEO, Shatter Creek Baptist Church.
Reply With Quote
(#2)
Old
BibleReader2231's Avatar
BibleReader2231 BibleReader2231 is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound True Christian Beauty Virgin Most Obedient Pro-Life 

 
Posts: 253
Join Date: Jul 2018
BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Mouthy WOMAN needs to be escorted back to the KITCHEN - 04-13-2019, 04:08 PM

Get her butt back in the kitchen and punish those girls who play “women’s basketball”. What a joke. That’s a thing? Are we to say that nigrasizing women in college is okay now? It’s another prime example of colleges being too liberal and teaching kids to be lying liberals too.


My name is Maxine Levantine. I am 17 and follow the KJV Bible to a T. If you are wanting to hit on me you can turn away. THIS is reserved for Jesus and my future husband (whoever that may be).
Reply With Quote
(#3)
Old
Isabella White's Avatar
Isabella White Isabella White is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Christian Love Anti-abortion Ready for the Rapture True Christian Lady Cleanest Kitchen Trumpette 

 
Posts: 321
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Ungodly Buffalo, NY, MAGA USA.
Isabella White has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureIsabella White has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureIsabella White has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureIsabella White has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureIsabella White has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureIsabella White has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureIsabella White has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureIsabella White has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureIsabella White has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureIsabella White has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureIsabella White has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Mouthy WOMAN needs to be escorted back to the KITCHEN - 04-13-2019, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rev. Dwight Williams View Post
Her name is Muffet McGraw, which is a ridiculous name, and she’s the head “coach” of the girls “sport” of basketball at Notre Dame.

Now these mouthy women are no longer content that we allow them to believe they play “sports” and that their “sports” matter. They ain’t happy with their little fiction and how we put cameras at they games to make them think their cute little “sport” is on TV. (Who would watch that? Haha!)

Nope, now this woman says she would never hire a man to coach “under” her because men supposedly have too many opportunitations and women supposedly have none:

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/notre...top-hiring-men

And here’s an image of the lesbianistic skankette pretending to “coach” the “sport” of women’s basketball. Guaranteed she don’t know the difference between a layup or a free throw:



First of all, this woman got some gigantatious nerve to believe she would be placed in a position of authoritvity over a man.

Third, she is propagatizing dangerous ideas, like the claim that women’s “sports” matter or that women should run organizations. She thinks she’s the boss!

Fourth, her position is violationary according to the law, which does not allow bitches to use discriminatorious practices toward men who should rightfully have them jobs. If no man submits applicatory papers for a position, then MAYBE a woman could be considered for a job, as long as it does not include managerious responsibilitations it any real authority.

But I personally think Muffet McGraw has gotten way too mouthy, and her man is derelictified in his duties to put a leash on her. In some ways you can’t blame Muffet anymore than you can blame a dog, it’s the husband’s fault he didn’t train her right.

So if I was the judge with jurisdictional authoritivity over this matter, MUFFET MCGRAW would be sentenced to FIVE YEARS OF KITCHEN LABOR, where she will be under obligatory compulsatory orders to make any meal her man want, at any time, and serve snacks, alcoholic beverages and soft drinks to her husband’s friends when they come over to watch REAL SPORTS in leagues like the NFL, MLB and NBA.

FURTHERMORE she would be required to KEEP HER MOUTH SHUT, and any infractions — like offering her unsolicited opinionations about manly topics like SPORTS — will result in a MANDATORY addition of two years into her KITCHEN sentence.

That oughtta straighten the bitch out!
Muffet?! Who on Earth names their child after shredded wheat breakfast food? Brother Reverend Williams, I shall be in touch with this "cereal" offender, and I will draw to her attention that she must withdraw herself from this position, and get back to wearing an apron and running a vacuum cleaner at home. How on Earth she ever got to be the coach of this team is beyond me, but I think it just goes to show how permissive our Godless society has become, thanks to that Maude Finnley woman on TV. I have no doubt that Muffet does not know the Lord Jesus, and within my letter to her, I shall witness to her in testimony, as it is my Godly duty to do, as shown here in Titus 2:3-5:
"3 The aged women likewise, that they be in behavior as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things;
4 That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children,
5 To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed."
A blessed day to you, dear Brother Reverend Williams. Sincerely, Isabella W.



Lift ye then your voices;
Swell the mighty flood;
Louder still and louder
Praise the precious blood.
Reply With Quote
(#4)
Old
Dennis Lukes's Avatar
Dennis Lukes Dennis Lukes is online now
Innkeeper for Christ
True Christian™

Friend of Jesus Protected by JESUS Wall of Jesus True Christian™ Christian Love Ex-Masturbator Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Inn Keeper for Christ 

 
Posts: 526
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Podunk, Nebraska
Dennis Lukes is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dennis Lukes is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dennis Lukes is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dennis Lukes is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dennis Lukes is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dennis Lukes is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dennis Lukes is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dennis Lukes is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dennis Lukes is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dennis Lukes is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dennis Lukes is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Unhappy Re: Mouthy WOMAN needs to be escorted back to the KITCHEN - 04-17-2019, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabella White View Post
Muffet?! Who on Earth names their child after shredded wheat breakfast food?
Sister Isabella, I'm sorry for having to tell you this, but that's not what she's named after. This diesel dyke is named after a vulgar slang term for the female naughty bits. Her heathen parents knew what was in store for their little dykette.


"No room for them in the inn" (Luke 2:7)?
Not if they'd come to the Blood of Christ Motel!
Reply With Quote
(#5)
Old
Isabella White's Avatar
Isabella White Isabella White is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Christian Love Anti-abortion Ready for the Rapture True Christian Lady Cleanest Kitchen Trumpette 

 
Posts: 321
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Ungodly Buffalo, NY, MAGA USA.
Isabella White has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureIsabella White has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureIsabella White has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureIsabella White has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureIsabella White has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureIsabella White has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureIsabella White has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureIsabella White has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureIsabella White has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureIsabella White has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureIsabella White has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Mouthy WOMAN needs to be escorted back to the KITCHEN - 04-17-2019, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Lukes View Post
Sister Isabella, I'm sorry for having to tell you this, but that's not what she's named after. This diesel dyke is named after a vulgar slang term for the female naughty bits. Her heathen parents knew what was in store for their little dykette.
Good evening, dear Brother Lukes. I trust you have enjoyed a blessed day serving Jesus. Thank you for explaining the name, "Muffet". Heavens above! I had no idea of the real meaning until I checked an online forum that specializes in colloquial terminology. My stars, I was shocked! And in the same forum, I saw something similar that I assumed to pertain to aquatic sports, but I have now learned that a certain type of "diving" does not require a trip to the local YWCA. It's all just another showing of how the devil has crept his way into our culture so quickly, what with Miss Muffet and her lesbianistical activities and all! But we know that Jesus knows of all of this, and that's why He inspired this Scriptural declaration!

1 John 2:16 "For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world."

A blessed evening to you, dear Brother Lukes. Sincerely, Isabella W.



Lift ye then your voices;
Swell the mighty flood;
Louder still and louder
Praise the precious blood.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here



Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved