Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > The introduction forum
Reload this Page I require the guiding hand of the Lord.
The introduction forum Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

View Poll Results: Which of these women would you Marry?
An Intelligent but obedient christian woman who fully understands her role in Gods Hierarchy. 3 42.86%
A Feminist/Lesbian/#MeToo Supporting Woman. 0 0%
A successful atheist Business woman. 2 28.57%
A woman that believes Lutherans are True Christians. 0 0%
None of the above. I am not a lesbian. 2 28.57%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

John Milloval is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Jesus I require the guiding hand of the Lord. - 11-14-2022, 12:49 AM

Hello, my name is John, a long time ago I briefly attended Faith Baptist Church in illinois and have recently found God once again through listening to the sermons of preachers labeled "radical" by so called christian denominations like "Lutherans" and "#MeToo". Something that really struck me was the words of Westboro Baptist Church Preacher and founder Fred Phelps, "Not only is homosexuality a sin, but anyone who supports fags is just as guilty as they are. You are both worthy of death." I don't know if it is right for me to judge others but when I see a Homosexual it just fills me with indescribable rage that they could be openly proud of such an Abomination against Gods will. I have also recently seen while attempting to go through college that the local church ministry has put up "LGBT" flags on the walls of their church and inside its walls to support "Tolerance" and "Love". Should I admonish them?

I also three other questions for you: If I should choose a woman to marry, would it be against gods will for me to Marry an unbeliever, or if I should Marry a woman who claims to be a True Christian, but after the Marriage is consummated, she reveals herself to be an unbeliever, what should I do?

Finally, does God forbid me to do unto my wife or children any acts of discipline which I would not be uncomfortable in undergoing myself if I were to go against the Lord?