Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > General Church Fellowship
Reload this Page A kid in my Sunday School class had sequins on his shirt today.
General Church Fellowship A place for True Christians to join in praise, faith and fellowship.

(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound True Christian Beauty Virgin Most Obedient Pro-Life Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus

BibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default A kid in my Sunday School class had sequins on his shirt today. - 07-28-2019, 10:40 PM

Hey all! I thought I would share a horrifying experience I had today.

My church has a strict dress code with the intention of keeping the homersexual demons at bay. When you sign up for my church, there’s a nifty verse spelled out clearly for you. It’s Proverbs 15:3. The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good. God keeps his eyes on you at all times and therefore you must make yourself presentable. God’s house is where you’re supposed to dress appropriately most especially.

With that little back information out there, I can talk about the horrifying experience. A little ten year old boy named Dick Hancock (who I originally thought came from a respectable family tree of white-bred Christian people) decided to come into his Sunday School class wearing a sequined button down shirt. Immediately when he walked through the door, all of the other kids started laughing at him. I, alongside my youth pastors, were horrified though. Sequin shirts are in violation of my church’s dress code in order to keep the demons at bay. More specifically, the homo-demons like Neil Patrick Harris.

The laughter, I fear, was Satan’s attempt at entering the minds of my church’s most innocent. My youth pastors apparently saw through this evil scheme and immediately threw three suit coats onto him from the lost and found. He was told he’d have to stay outside in the playground sitting on the concrete until he realized what he did wrong. It must have worked because when he was last checked on, he was passed out in a pile of his own sweat on the concrete. (Unrelated, it was 102 degrees outside) Satan must have fled his body at that moment. Praise the exorcism! Glory!

His parents didn’t seem to understand what was going on and yelled a lot of swear words I didn’t know existed before leaving service early. Not sure what’s up with that. Anyhow, to think Satan actually took over one of my church’s most innocent in an attempt to infect the youth with satanic ideas such as sequin shirts has me horrified.

My name is Maxine Levantine. I am 17 and follow the KJV Bible to a T. If you are wanting to hit on me you can turn away. THIS is reserved for Jesus and my future husband (whoever that may be).
(#2)
Old
Unsaved trash

mrgrtt123 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.mrgrtt123 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: A kid in my Sunday School class had sequins on his shirt today. - 07-29-2019, 03:04 AM

Its his parents that should be blame for this incident, they shouldn't have let their kid wear that shirt as they go to church.
(#3)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Dutchsmartie is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Dutchsmartie is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: A kid in my Sunday School class had sequins on his shirt today. - 07-29-2019, 03:23 AM

Who cares
(#4)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound True Christian Beauty Virgin Most Obedient Pro-Life Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus

BibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: A kid in my Sunday School class had sequins on his shirt today. - 07-29-2019, 08:09 AM

It’s a major issue. Pedo cathlicks like you must find it to be the norm, however. I read your introduction post and you claimed to be a Catholic. You people are disgusting and it feels good to say that to a Cathlick’s face.

My name is Maxine Levantine. I am 17 and follow the KJV Bible to a T. If you are wanting to hit on me you can turn away. THIS is reserved for Jesus and my future husband (whoever that may be).
(#5)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Dutchsmartie is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Dutchsmartie is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: A kid in my Sunday School class had sequins on his shirt today. - 07-29-2019, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BibleReader2231 View Post
It’s a major issue. Pedo cathlicks like you must find it to be the norm, however. I read your introduction post and you claimed to be a Catholic. You people are disgusting and it feels good to say that to a Cathlick’s face.
😂 😂 😂 😂 HAHAHAHAHA