Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Landover Today! > Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women
Reload this Page Ban coat hangers from the public.
Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women For the women of Landover to discuss recipes, shoes, makeup tips, or whatever it is you natter about. Ensure you have the proper permission from your husband or father before posting.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#19)
Old
Repenting jooboy
Forum Member

Touched by Jesus Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture Paula Deen Negro Support Group A for Effort Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus

Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Ban coat hangers from the public. - 06-30-2019, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson View Post
Well, that seems like it would be a good determent!

Sister Johnson,

It appears you have not yet remarried. My heart filled with joy when I saw your post here, since I have been enamored with you ever since the murder of your husband some time ago. Did they ever catch the killer? I would pledge resources to help you if not.

Do you like yachts? Do you know how to drive one? I think it's an automatic transmission but my knowledge of these things is lacking. I do a good job with my American made Chevrolet, however. It is a car. Do you have a car? Does it need tires?

Sister, your loveliness is astounding and your children must have grown to be good little servants of the Savior I killed. How old are they now? Did your eldest ever get over the death of your husband? Did you tell them the brutal story of the murder? It's heinous, just like the death I brought to the Lord Jesus Christ thousands of years ago. Luckily, He forgave me.

Do get in touch.

Morton W.