Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Landover Today! > Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women
Reload this Page Is this okay to have? staunch defender David Wohl selling steamy calendars.
Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women For the women of Landover to discuss recipes, shoes, makeup tips, or whatever it is you natter about. Ensure you have the proper permission from your husband or father before posting.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound True Christian Beauty Virgin Most Obedient Pro-Life Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus

BibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Is this okay to have? staunch defender David Wohl selling steamy calendars. - 12-07-2019, 12:05 AM

https://spectator.us/david-wohl-topless-calendar/

I haven’t seen the pictures and a lot of words are censored due to the parental filter I put on my computer myself. Apparently though, Jacob Wohl (the 22 year old who allegedly found evidence of Robert Mueller raping women or something) has a father who is a staunch MAGA supporter. Anyways, he’s selling steamy calendars. I’ve never heard of a steamy calendar so I asked my Pa what this is all about and why this man’s selling steamy calendars of himself. Pa said I should ask the women on the internet so here I am. What’s a steamy calendar and should I ask for this for Christmas? He can’t be too bad if he’s a self claimed evangelical working hard to push the Trump agenda.

My name is Maxine Levantine. I am 17 and follow the KJV Bible to a T. If you are wanting to hit on me you can turn away. THIS is reserved for Jesus and my future husband (whoever that may be).