Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > PRAYER REQUESTS
Reload this Page Pray 4 Drunken American Natives
PRAYER REQUESTS Please check regularly

(#41)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

DogSpitAsshatBitch is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Pray 4 Drunken American Natives - 05-22-2008, 12:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susie View Post
Please mind your language, there are ladies here including myself which I'm sure don't want to read such vulgar words. Education starts again at 18 my dear, welcome to the real world.
The word <vile profanity removed> is not that vulgar. My grandmother taught me that word when
I was 5 so it is not a bad word.

Young lady I must insist you clean up your act around here.

p/s: your Granny sounds like a whore

Thumper
(#42)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Susie is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Pray 4 Drunken American Natives - 05-22-2008, 12:23 AM

I think its more like 21% Joo
Those blood test can determine marvelous things....
(#43)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Chezund Rice is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Chezund Rice is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Chezund Rice is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Pray 4 Drunken American Natives - 05-22-2008, 12:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DogSpitAsshat View Post
Native Americans crossed over here from Asia long ago during Pangea time.
Then I'd call 'em Native Asians.
And pagen time Native Asians at that!
Wander'in around tak'in American land, American hunt'in & farm'in jobs. Practic'in their pagen-time rituals.
Sounds just like Cath-a-lick Mexi-cans to me.
(#44)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Republican

Location: Pastor Deacon Fred Hall, Landover Christian University School of Law, Freehold, Iowa, God's Country
Ahimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Pray 4 Drunken American Natives - 05-22-2008, 01:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DogSpitAsshat View Post
No it is not atheistic nonsense. Science is fact.
By your steadfast refusal to acknowledge the extraordinarily high incidence of alcoholism in Indian populations, you have demonstrated your complete contempt of both science and fact. How dare you lecture me?

Quote:
No we are humans and more intelligent than you apparently if you cannot see that science is fact.... Here is Homeland security
So you Indians think that four guys with rifles could defend America, and yet you claim to be more intelligent than I am. No wonder my ancestors had such an easy time kicking your ancestors' asses. Between the bad strategy and the alcoholism of the natives, not to mention the power of God on our side, how could we have lost?

Of course, if you guys want to play cowboys and Indians and dress up in warpaint to defend your reservations, I have not objection. God gave you the reservations just as he gave the rest of the US to the white people, so defend them however you wish.

Pour out thy fury upon the heathen that know thee not, and upon the families that call not on thy name.... Jeremiah 10:25
(#45)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

JawOfAnAss has bribed people to get these reputation points.JawOfAnAss has bribed people to get these reputation points.JawOfAnAss has bribed people to get these reputation points.JawOfAnAss has bribed people to get these reputation points.JawOfAnAss has bribed people to get these reputation points.JawOfAnAss has bribed people to get these reputation points.JawOfAnAss has bribed people to get these reputation points.JawOfAnAss has bribed people to get these reputation points.JawOfAnAss has bribed people to get these reputation points.JawOfAnAss has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Pray 4 Drunken American Natives - 05-22-2008, 04:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BibleThumpinBlonde View Post
With a hooked-nose schnooz as big as yours are sure sure you don't have 20% Joo in ya?
Sister, I do believe you hit the nail on the head.

I find it disturbing that an injun would fornicate with a Joo. I thought injuns had more misplaced pride than that but as the scriptures say.

Prov 14:3
In the mouth of the foolish is a rod of pride: but the lips of the wise shall preserve them

Prov 16:18
Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall

Judges 15:16
And Samson said, With the jawbone of an ass, heaps upon heaps, with the jaw of an ass have I slain a thousand men.