Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Straight 4 Jesus! (Back Door Christians)
Reload this Page I'm gay, and I want to be cured.
Straight 4 Jesus! (Back Door Christians) At LBC, we will cure your perversion of choice (even if we have to stone you).

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#31)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

BillSattler has had a couple of people click the rep button.BillSattler has had a couple of people click the rep button.BillSattler has had a couple of people click the rep button.BillSattler has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: I'm gay, and I want to be cured. - 02-01-2010, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaghetti Monster View Post
I don't need a man, True Christian or otherwise. Do you even know what a lesbian is?

Truth is, I'm happy with my woman but I don't think I would be able to be this happy with a man. That's all it comes down to. Girls rule!
Young woman, in the eyes of God (the only eyes that matter) you are an abomination.

Leviticus 18:22 KJV1611
Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

You should be put to death for this vile sin as well.

Leviticus 20:13 KJV1611
If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

You only think you are happy with a woman because satan has his claws in you. Break free of that demon through prayer, and KJV 1611 bible reading.

There are support groups in your area that you will need to attend. This is a demon and you need to be loosed.

Have you spoken to one of our True Christian™ pastors about this abomination? I recommend that as your first step.

KJV 1611, Exodus 21:17 "And he that curseth his father, or his mother, shall
surely be put to death."