Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > The introduction forum
Reload this Page Hello!
The introduction forum Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

(#21)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Eucharista McBride has had a couple of people click the rep button.Eucharista McBride has had a couple of people click the rep button.Eucharista McBride has had a couple of people click the rep button.Eucharista McBride has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: Hello! - 06-29-2015, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocarina View Post
Hello everyone!
My name is Gabriella, I'm 23 years old and I just found god in my life.
Up until a month ago I used to be an agnostic, but one day I met a group of young people in town that saved me and led my heart to jesus! I've been searching for a true christian community, since most people here in sweden are sinners and atheists.

I'm currently going to a local church in my hometown in Sweden.
My favorite bible verse is Zephaniah 3:10: "The Lord thy God win the midst of thee is mighty; He will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing."
I fell pity for you. Living in Sweden it is impossible that you be untainted and un corrupted by lewd and unholy Swedish/Sodomite culture. That you are unmarried is even greater cause for concern. You are likely a cunning woman and loose in morals. Have you had your father's permission to browse the Internet?
Proverbs 31:3 Give not thy strength unto women, nor thy ways to that which destroyeth kings.