Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > False Religions and Cults
Reload this Page Jews...
False Religions and Cults Catholics, Wiccans, Lutherans, Satanists, Mormons, and more!

(#1)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Joe-UK is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Jews... - 04-30-2008, 08:59 AM

Just a breif history lesson for all of you =]

Jews are gods holy people.
You all hate the jews.
JESUS CHRIST WAS A JEW!

So if your hating on jews then your hating on your own god.
Well done.
(#2)
Old
Deaconess
Gracious, genteel, kind, tender, and warm True Christian™ Sister
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Long service medal, 3rd class Real American™ Gunfest '08 Cleanest Kitchen Platinum Tither True Christian Lady True Christian Provider™ award Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Christian Love Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Pro-Life TC Bravery Ex-Brit True Republican Ex-eurotrash Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Long service medal, 2nd class Early riser Touched by Jesus Donald Trump 2016! Pastor Ezekiel Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Jews... - 04-30-2008, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe-UK View Post
Just a breif history lesson for all of you =]

Jews are gods holy people.
You all hate the jews.
JESUS CHRIST WAS A JEW!

So if your hating on jews then your hating on your own god.
Well done.
How dare you!!
Jesus was a Pre-American.
Blond Haired and Blue Eyes. He may have had a slight suntan but he was certainly no Jew.
The Jews helped to murder Jesus.

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41

(#3)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: Jews... - 04-30-2008, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talitha View Post
How dare you!!
Blond Haired and Blue Eyes. He may have had a slight suntan but he was certainly no Jew.

LMAO LMAO
YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOUR ON ABOUT

>>>PLEASE READ THE BIBLE BEFORE SAYING ANYTHING TO ME.<<<

JESUS WAS BORN IN BETHLEHEM, IN JERUSALEM, HE SHARED JEWISH TRADITIONS, >>HIS 12 DISCIPLES WERE JEWS!!!<<

AMERICA WAS NOT EVEN FOUNDED WHEN HE WAS AROUND!!!!
DID YOU KNOW ABOVE YOUR BLESSEDS "GEORGE BUSH" HOUSE THERES A GIANT

PENTAGRAM.

GEORGE BUSH IS INTO FREE MASONS.

If you even bother replying to me read the bible. dont say to me trash thats come out your head and what you think.

you have to KNOW what your on about before you chat to me.

as i posted in a previous thread
it says in the >>BIBLE<<

god will CURSE all who curse the JEWS and BLESS all that BLESS them!

The thing is i know what im on about and you have no idea.
(#4)
Old
Deaconess
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Long service medal, 3rd class Real American™ Gunfest '08 Cleanest Kitchen Platinum Tither True Christian Lady True Christian Provider™ award Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Christian Love Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Pro-Life TC Bravery Ex-Brit True Republican Ex-eurotrash Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Long service medal, 2nd class Early riser Touched by Jesus Donald Trump 2016! Pastor Ezekiel Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Jews... - 04-30-2008, 09:20 AM

The Jews plotted and schemed against Jesus.
Try reading John 18.
The Jews are behind just about every tragedy in history, especially the killing of Jesus.

Sister Talitha

(#5)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: Jews... - 04-30-2008, 09:28 AM

Quote:
The Jews plotted and schemed against Jesus.
Try reading John 18.
The Jews are behind just about every tragedy in history, especially the killing of Jesus.

the only thing your right about there is jews wanting to kill jesus.
because they didnt truely knew he was the messiah.

so as a punishment JESUS BLINDED THEM FROM KNOWING THE TRUTH, but it tells us in the bible that HE HAS PUNISHED THEM BUT NOT ABANDONED THEM, FOR THEY ARE HIS HOLY PEOPLE, AND ON THE DAY THE JEWS CRY OUT FOR HIM, HE WILL RETURN.

Sorry but i dont think your quite aware of jewdaism being the foundation of the whole of chrisitnaity.

im gonna compare it like a tree.

we. no >I< am the tree because i am a GENTILE, a follower of christ.

and the jews are the ROOT. THE BEGINING OF RELIGION. THE FIRST BIBLE EVER WAS IN HEBREW (JEWISH).

You call me unsaved?!
You need to look at your own lifes.
(#6)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

dave-uk is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Jews... - 04-30-2008, 09:30 AM

Quote:
How dare you!!
how could jesus be american, your all a little bit retarded aren't you? wasnt it hitler who only wanted people with blonde hair and blue eyes? im sure jesus was king of the jews, and has definatley jewish, as my good (church of england christian) frind is currently pointing out to you!
(#7)
Old
Deaconess
True Christian™

Default Re: Jews... - 04-30-2008, 09:32 AM

I said PRE-AMERICAN. Please read properly before judging me.

Sister Talitha

(#8)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

dave-uk is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Jews... - 04-30-2008, 09:34 AM

Quote:
I said PRE-AMERICAN. Please read properly before judging me.
pre american? i copuld say he's pre british, or german if i wanted! you american are so up your own arse holes!
(#9)
Old
Deaconess
True Christian™

Default Re: Jews... - 04-30-2008, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave-uk View Post
pre american? i copuld say he's pre british, or german if i wanted! you american are so up your own arse holes!
You could say that if you wish, but you'd be totally wrong.

Sister Talitha

(#10)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: Jews... - 04-30-2008, 10:37 AM

CURSE THOSE THAT CURSE ISRAEL:

Genesis 12:3: "And I will bless them that bless thee and curse him that curseth thee; and in thee shall all nations of the earth be blessed."

Christians should never forget that Jesus of Nazareth was born a Jew, lived as a Jew, and was proud to be a Jew. Jesus (Yeshua) was also a rabbi. It was because Cornelius of Caesarea was good to the Jews that Cornelius was the first Gentile to receive the gospel. In Psalm 122:6 we read; "Pray for the peace of Jerusalem, they shall prosper that love thee."

Knowing this - and having eternal gratitude to the Jewish People I do not think it is possible to be a good Christian and not stand with Israel and the Chosen People. Jesus said "Salvation is of the Jews".
(#11)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

WankingInTheNameOf is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Jews... - 05-02-2008, 09:52 PM

Quote:
How dare you!!
what a incredibly stupid thing to say.
there is no evidence to support that statement. jesus was born two thousand years ago into a jewusg family in the middle east. meaning he msot likely looked middle eastern.

however, there is no recorded images of jesus directly from his lifetime

why?

because JEWS believe its wrong to have images of their god.

you people never fail to suprise me.

-Awaiting the inferno-
(#12)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Jews... - 05-02-2008, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillingInTheNameOf View Post
what a incredibly stupid thing to say.
there is no evidence to support that statement. jesus was born two thousand years ago into a jewusg family in the middle east. meaning he msot likely looked middle eastern.

however, there is no recorded images of jesus directly from his lifetime

why?

because JEWS believe its wrong to have images of their god.

you people never fail to suprise me.

-Awaiting the inferno-
So how do you explain all those church murals and stained classwork that depict our Lord as blond, tanned and blue-eyed?

And before you re-iterate that Jesus was not striking a pose in front of an art pallet at the time, I'd like to remind you that some of those are almost 2000 years old and don't rule out divine inspiration.

Exodus 22:18
says, "Suffer not a witch to live." Deuteronomy 18:10 says, "There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch."
(#13)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: Jews... - 05-02-2008, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herr_Doktor Phd. View Post
So how do you explain all those church murals and stained classwork that depict our Lord as blond, tanned and blue-eyed?

And before you re-iterate that Jesus was not striking a pose in front of an art pallet at the time, I'd like to remind you that some of those are almost 2000 years old and don't rule out divine inspiration.

those murals are from the rennaisance, back when rich patrons would only pay artists for eleaborate religious images, if you study that time period you will also find those people were quite racist and would only accept art in which the white europeans were dominant over the other nationalitys.

or else their from after the reformation. christian branches during the reformation were from countrys such as germany and england.
where people are white.

anyway the physical image of jesus is irrelevant to the messages he tried to convey. if you were infact true christians it wouldnt matter to you whether or not jesus was black, white, yellow or red.

Divine inspiration my friend, is simply a matter or personal opinion.
(#14)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Jews... - 05-03-2008, 02:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillingInTheNameOf View Post
those murals are from the rennaisance, back when rich patrons would only pay artists for eleaborate religious images, if you study that time period you will also find those people were quite racist and would only accept art in which the white europeans were dominant over the other nationalitys.

or else their from after the reformation. christian branches during the reformation were from countrys such as germany and england.
where people are white.

anyway the physical image of jesus is irrelevant to the messages he tried to convey. if you were infact true christians it wouldnt matter to you whether or not jesus was black, white, yellow or red.

Divine inspiration my friend, is simply a matter or personal opinion.
Murals and artwork of Christ go back a lot further than the Renaissance. This blond Jesus is from the 3rd century.

That's less than 200 years after his actual crucification. I would say it was well and truly in an accurate oral tradition what Jesus looked like around then.

So you think that someone being blessed by the Holy Spirit is only a matter of opinion? I feel sorry for you.

says, "Suffer not a witch to live." Deuteronomy 18:10 says, "There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch."
(#15)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: Jews... - 05-03-2008, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Murals and artwork of Christ go back a lot further than the Renaissance. This blond Jesus is from the 3rd century.

That's less than 200 years after his actual crucification. I would say it was well and truly in an accurate oral tradition what Jesus looked like around then.
Ok, im willing to accept this evidence, however if you look at the man depicted you will see plainly he is dark skinned [as most middle eastern peoples are] and dark haired [as most middle eastern people are]

The fact of the matter is when you have a Religion in which people from many different cultures are, each person is going to imagine the god in their likeness, however ive never seen it taken this far!

For instance, i dont know how your commuinity stands on childhood figures like the toothfairy, but growing up a black child would most likely imagine her black, an asian child would imagine her asian,
I know as a white child i always imagined her fair skinned and blue eyed.

Another thing we have in common my friend, because i truley feel sorry for you and your commuinity.

-Awaiting the inferno-
(#16)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Default Re: Jews... - 05-03-2008, 09:38 AM

Deservedly banned I see.

I will say only this:

The process of oxidation darkens pigments over time. The pale skin and blond hair has simply darkened over the centuries due to oxygen in the atmosphere mixing with the paint pigments.

(#17)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Jews... - 05-03-2008, 12:56 PM

I have posted this here before, but unfortunately cannot find the thread to link to. So, for the benefit of the ignorant and hateful people here falsely 'claiming' Jesus was a Joo, here it is again -

JESUS WAS NOT A JEW!

Many people ask me why we, as Christians, hate the Jews. They say to me "How can you hate the Jews when Jesus was one?" Friends, that is nothing but blasphemy! Jesus was NOT a Jew! This is nothing more than Jew lies and Jew propaganda. Seriously, can you really imagine Jesus walking around wearing a Jew-hat, babbling in 'Yiddish', trying to steal people's money, and waving around a large Hanukkah candle? NO. I don't think so.

Jesus was Galilean. Judea and Galilee were two separate states and political entities. While Galilee’s neighboring State Judea WAS Jewish, Galilee’s inhabitants were proto-Greek. Jesus grew up in Nazareth in Galilee of the Gentiles. His disciples were fishermen from the Sea of Galilee. And although He visited Jerusalem, he spent most of His life in his home country of Galilee. John 7:1, "After this Jesus stayed in Galilee; for He could not walk in Judea, because the Jews sought to kill him." His followers were constrained "for fear of the Jews" (John 7:13, 19:38, 20:19). This was because the Jews of Judea hated and persecuted the Greeks of Galilee. Throughout his life Jesus DENOUNCED the Jews, who's leaders were the Pharisees. Jesus repeatedly condemned the Pharisees as "hypocrites" (Matthew 15:7; 22:18; 23:13,15,23,25,27-27). He also called them "serpents, the offspring of vipers" (Matthew 3:7; 12:34; 23:33).

In truth, Jesus HATED the Jews – just as much as his father did. Remember God said he HATED Edom. The Edomite became the Procurator of Judea in 47BC. Ten years later his son Herod actually became "king of the Jews," initiating the Edomite dynasty, which ruled Palestine under Roman authority for over a hundred years. Jesus spoke out against the Jews as being as their father, Lucifer, saying "You are of your father the devil, and lust for what is forbidden. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him . . . as he is a liar and the father of lies" (John 8:31-44). And he repeatedly condemned them. And what did the Jews do? They crucified him for it.

Pilate was being ironic when he wrote the sign "Jesus of Nazareth, King of the Judeans" for the Cross (John 19:19). That is, "the Galilean who was King of the Judeans," or "The Greek who was King of the Jews". Yet millions of stupid people misunderstood the irony of that statement, and assumed Jesus had Jew-blood running through his veins. Friends, that is not only insulting to me, it is insulting God and Christ himself. To believe Jesus was a Jew is to believe Bin Laden is American. It is just ridiculous and offensive. Thank the Lord our Saviour wasn't a filthy Jew! The Jews are filthy pieces of human excrement, and hated by God. If God hates the Jews, what kind of Christians would we be if we did not hate them too? Their place shall be in the firey pit of burning sulfur with all the non-believers and Christ-haters. I for one cannot wait till all Jews burn, their blood is on their own heads.

Please read this informative website on the subject –

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/jesusjew.htm
(#18)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

JawOfAnAss has bribed people to get these reputation points.JawOfAnAss has bribed people to get these reputation points.JawOfAnAss has bribed people to get these reputation points.JawOfAnAss has bribed people to get these reputation points.JawOfAnAss has bribed people to get these reputation points.JawOfAnAss has bribed people to get these reputation points.JawOfAnAss has bribed people to get these reputation points.JawOfAnAss has bribed people to get these reputation points.JawOfAnAss has bribed people to get these reputation points.JawOfAnAss has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Jews... - 05-20-2008, 07:13 AM

Anybody thinking Jesus is some sort of cain marked darkie is just misled.
Ever see blondes who cruise around toiling for the gospel in the sun? It's called a tan!! Our blessed Saviour spent hours in a fishing vessel. God doesn't sunburn.
Our Saviour just had a righteous tan. No Savior is a negrodamus.
(#19)
Old
Unsaved trash, Alex's buttbuddy

limpwristedtroll is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Jews... - 06-09-2008, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Deservedly banned I see.

I will say only this:

The process of oxidation darkens pigments over time. The pale skin and blond hair has simply darkened over the centuries due to oxygen in the atmosphere mixing with the paint pigments.
Unless it was already painted with darker colors.

Even though the process of oxidization effects light pigments, darker pigments remain dark. Even though if it was painted in a darker color.

Notice how the structure underneath Jesus are the same color of his hair. No one would make pale plants and pots. And also notice how his skin is a lighter color then his hair. If his hair was blonde and his skin was white using ink from the 3rd century, the hair should be lighter than the skin.

I'll respect the fact that you think you're a Phd, but at least use common sense.
(#20)
Old
Landover Security Superviser
Asset Loss Prevention and Personal Security Expert
NOT angry and positively NOT Gay
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 2nd class Saved 1 Year Saved 5 Years True Heterosexual™ True Christian Provider™ award 2008 Witch Hunt Award Real American™ Ex-Mary Worshipper The Lord’s Witness Wound Tagging for Jesus Heaven Bound TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Punched the most queers Ex-Masturbator True Christian Justice of the Peace Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Home Schooled Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Super Soaker Baptism Award Tell her once Silver Tither Gunfest '07 Christian Love Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Las Vegas Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior

Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Jews... - 06-09-2008, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolocoaster View Post
Unless it was already painted with darker colors.

Even though the process of oxidization effects light pigments, darker pigments remain dark. Even though if it was painted in a darker color.

Notice how the structure underneath Jesus are the same color of his hair. No one would make pale plants and pots. And also notice how his skin is a lighter color then his hair. If his hair was blonde and his skin was white using ink from the 3rd century, the hair should be lighter than the skin.

I'll respect the fact that you think you're a Phd, but at least use common sense.
So what? it just shows Jesus has been out on the sun and gotten a healthy tan. That doesn't mean He's about to start tap dancing or open a pawn shop.

Time to reclaim our FREEDOM from the “Mullah in Chief” and his growing activist voter hoards of socialists, communists, anti-Semites, anti-Christians, atheists, radical gays and lesbians, feminists, illegal immigrants, Muslims, anti-Anglo whites and others.

Hot Must ReadThreads!

Time to come clean on Benghazi Mr Obama!