Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > False Religions and Cults
Reload this Page "ATTENTION LANDOVER" crybaby post
False Religions and Cults Catholics, Wiccans, Lutherans, Satanists, Mormons, and more!

(#1)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

landover-bendover is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default "ATTENTION LANDOVER" crybaby post - 05-01-2008, 12:08 AM

AFRAID TO SAY IT BUT YOUR GOING TO HELL
FOR THE FOLLOWING REASONS =]
[This is directed at everyone on this site who belives they are saved]
Racism
Swearing
Adultry [Filthy imaginations of people getting raped by satan]
Hating everyone but yourselfs
Twisting the bible
Hating gods chosen people
Thinking your better than everyone else
Sexism
Hating peoples ethnic backgrounds
Being extremly judgemental
Being Prejudice
Discriminating others.
WHAT COMMANDMENTS HAVE YOU ALL BROKE TODAY THEN =D
Lets See!
3:Taking The Lords Name in Vain
6:You shall not murder [jesus see's hating people as murder, OH LOOK! YOU HATE EVERYONE BUT YOURSELFS! =D]
7:You shall not commit adultry [Visions of people being raped]
9:You shall not lie [saying that jesus is not a jew]
Thats a Good 4 out of 10, well done.
"You have to face a holy god on judement day, He sees lust as adultry, and hatred as murder [1 john 3:15] will you be guilty? jesus took your punishment on the cross, and rose again, defeating death, to save you from hell, repent and trust in him today"
Yep i think your all pretty much damned to hell the way you lot are going.
HATING EVERYTHING apart from yourselfs.
Have a good time in your imaginary land where your 100% perfect and guarenteed to be saved by joining a pathetic site like this, jesus definatley has your names in the book of life! Cough.

AND AFTER THIS MESSAGE IM GOING TO BE BANNED =D!!!
>>AGAIN<<

Have a nice life where you,
Think of rape,
Be sexist,
Be Prejudice,
Discriminate,
Hate,
Be Racist,
etc etc.
Thankyou and goodbye, im waiting for my ban now because your all that pathetic.
(#2)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

snottyduck is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: ATTENTION LANDOVER - 05-01-2008, 12:13 AM

OK, normally I won't react to stuff like this but don't delete this one for once. This type of stuff keeps appearing because no one provides any decent arguments against the statements here. So people, let's react a little and try to construct some good arguments, otherwise topics like this will continue to pop up I'm afraid.
(#3)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Christian Love TC Bravery Real American™ Gold Tither Saved 10 Years Long service medal, 1st class Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Persecuted

Location: Oregon. I'm not going to tell you any more than that.
One-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: ATTENTION LANDOVER - 05-01-2008, 12:17 AM

Yes, yes -- you posted that already.

Your message is weakened by your misspellings, bad grammar, and general idiocy, however. Did you know "yourselfs" is not a word in English? And that adultery is the violation of monogamous marriage vows, and has nothing to do with the kind of foolishness you mention?

You appear to be a good example of the kind of borderline-literate person who misunderstands God and God's Book. Unless I miss my guess, you read at at an 8th-grade level and are completely innocent of knowledge of the social underpinnings of the King James Bible.

Ah well. Pagans are rarely intelligent...if they were, they would become Christians.

~~ OEJ

Post script: I have gone ahead and approved the posts in this thread. Might as well let it stand as an example of poorly thought-out, poorly written foolishness.
(#4)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

snottyduck is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: ATTENTION LANDOVER - 05-01-2008, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by landover-bendover View Post

And who may those be?? The Jews?? Come on, they proclaimed this themself, hardly the proof is it??

WHAT COMMANDMENTS HAVE YOU ALL BROKE TODAY THEN =D
Lets See!

Well, he was claimed by the Jews as their king but that doesn't make him automatically a Jew.
Now the rest people.
(#5)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Christian Love TC Bravery Real American™ Gold Tither Saved 10 Years Long service medal, 1st class Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Persecuted

Location: Oregon. I'm not going to tell you any more than that.
One-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: "ATTENTION LANDOVER" crybaby post - 05-01-2008, 12:52 AM

Well, there's not really much point in going through his list item-by-item. It's just a rant.

I would note that, Biblically speaking, God certainly must have had a dim view of certain nationalities. The genocidal warfare practiced by Moses and King David was certainly guided by God's mighty hand.

If you want to call God a racist, LB-the-Banned, be my guest.

As far as going too far in describing the torments of Hell to the unsaved...let's have a logical look at it.

Q: What is the worst thing that can happen to a human being?

A: Being damned and ending up in Hell, because it is torment that lasts forever.

Q: What evil in this life is worse than being damned?

A: Nothing, because being damned to Hell is the worst thing possible.

Therefore: reading about the atrocities Christians imagine happening in Hell are absolutely worth it if there is a chance that reading such things will turn a sinner toward Jesus and save his soul from the worst thing possible.

For that matter, as Christians during prior times understood, it is better to break a guys kneecaps, burn out his eyes with red-hot irons, and chop off his ears and tongue than it is to allow him to persist in sin and damnation.

As far as hating everyone but ourselves: that is a little too simplistic. Obviously Christians, having possession of God's Truth, are superior to people who live in error. Obviously Christians have a duty to tell everyone else what they are doing wrong. Obviously Christians should tell everyone else how to live their lives -- because Christians, knowing God's Law, are uniquely qualified to dictate the proper and righteous way to live.

If Christians do not speak up about sin and error -- even when speaking up means saying hard words and using emphatic language -- then Christians are not doing their duty to the Lord and to mankind.

~~ OEJ
(#6)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Republican

Location: Pastor Deacon Fred Hall, Landover Christian University School of Law, Freehold, Iowa, God's Country
Ahimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: "ATTENTION LANDOVER" crybaby post - 05-01-2008, 02:57 AM

Quote:
AFRAID TO SAY IT BUT YOUR GOING Racism
True Christians™ are not racists. That would run counter to the teachings of the Bible:

Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons: But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him. Acts 10:34-35 (Peter speaking)

I don't care what kind of mongrelized Negro you are, if you accept Jesus, you will forever have a place with Jesus in Heaven in eternal happiness as our servant.

Quote:
Swearing
We piffling don't swear. Besides, where in the Bible does it prohibit swearing?

Quote:
Adultry [Filthy imaginations of people getting raped by satan]
It isn't imagination, it's a fact. And, as Brother OEJ said, that isn't adultery. Does the thought ever cross your mind that maybe you should check what the Bible actually says before you go spouting off about what you think it says?

But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart. Matthew 5:28

In no way can imagining the demonic gang raping you're gonna get possibly be taken as looking "on a woman to lust after her." Anyway, the Demons know a lot more about butt-rape than I do, so I'm sure my imagination pales in comparison to the horror that you will experience when God sends you to Hell.

Quote:
Hating everyone but yourselfs
We don't hate everyone. That doesn't mean we have to hang out with you if you aren't saved, though.

Quote:
Twisting the bible
Every word of the Bible is 100% true. It has no contradictions, so in what way can we twist it? If we misquote the Bible, feel free to step in and correct us, if you ever manage to redeem yourself and get unbanned. But, like the other idiots who come in here to criticize, you haven't read the Bible. So shut the fuckpiffle up.

Quote:
We don't hate our fellow Christians (who are, after all, the elect of God):

Seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds; And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him: Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all. Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering. Colossians 3:9-12

Quote:
Thinking your better than everyone else
We are not better than everyone else. We're not better than, for example, Jesus, or his disciples (except Judas Iscariot, we are better than he was). I'm not better than, say, Pastor Ezekiel. I don't think I'm better than a great Christian like George W. Bush, even though he isn't a Baptist. I just have better pastors than he does (actually, he is pretty close to Pastor Deaon Fred, and I'm hoping that soon the President will ensure his salvation by means of a full immersion Baptism).

Quote:
Sexism
When the damned Jews were treating their women like chattel, the Apostle Paul was preaching, Husbands, love your wives, and be not bitter against them. Colossians 3:19 You sure do have a funny view of what sexism is.

Quote:
Hating peoples ethnic backgrounds
See Racism, above.

Quote:
Being extremly judgemental
We are extremely judgemental. That is what the Bible requires of Christians:

Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters? Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life? 1 Corinthians 6:2-3

If I will judge angels, I'll damned well judge you, too.

Quote:
Being Prejudice
See Racism, above.

Quote:
Discriminating others.
See Racism, above.

Quote:
3:Taking The Lords Name in Vain
We don't take the Lord's name in vain. Christ man, don't you ever pay attention?

Quote:
6:You shall not murder [jesus see's hating people as murder, OH LOOK! YOU HATE EVERYONE BUT YOURSELFS! =D]
Jesus does not see hating people as murder. Anyway, we hate nobody. See Racism, above.

Quote:
7:You shall not commit adultry [Visions of people being raped]
See adultery, above.

Quote:
Jesus is not a Jew. No Christian is a Jew--see the verses from Colossians I quoted above: Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all

Note that we also don't believe that Jesus is a Greek. We don't believe that any Christian is a Greek. Unfortunately, there are precious few persons of Greek ancestry who are actually Christians these days, so it's not a distinction we need to discuss much.

Quote:
Thats a Good 4 out of 10, well done.
10 out of 10. I'd say we've done exceptionally well.

Quote:
"You have to face a holy god on judement day, He sees lust as adultry, and hatred as murder [1 john 3:15] will you be guilty? jesus took your punishment on the cross, and rose again, defeating death, to save you from hell, repent and trust in him today"
Well, that is a good point. Or, it would be a good point, if that's what 1 John 3:15 said, WHICH IT ISN'T, you filthy liar:

Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him. 1 John 3:15

Well, I, for one, hate none of my Christian brothers. As for you, well, I will look down on you with glee as Satan rapes your ass, since he's said to be especially fond of those who lie about what the Bible says.

Quote:
Yep i think your all pretty much damned to hell the way you lot are going. HATING EVERYTHING apart from yourselfs.
We don't hate everything apart from ourselves. We do, however, have an extremely strong and visceral dislike for you.

Quote:
Have a good time in your imaginary land where your 100% perfect and guarenteed to be saved by joining a pathetic site like this, jesus definatley has your names in the book of life!
Well, except for the words imaginary and pathetic, and the failure to capitalize Jesus and The Book of Life, you finally got around to telling the truth.

Quote:
Cough.
I knew it. He's a homer with AIDS.

Quote:
AND AFTER THIS MESSAGE IM GOING TO BE BANNED =D!!!
>>AGAIN<<
More truth. Amazing.

Quote:
Thankyou and goodbye, im waiting for my ban now because your all that pathetic.
The definition of pathetic is going out of your way to find a religious discussion website, where they didn't seek you out, and waste your time ranting about how pathetic you think they are, while only quoting the Bible once, and in that one time, completely misstating what it said. Especially if you don't use proper grammar and you WRITE LOTS OF STUFF IN ALL CAPS WITH LOTS OF EXCLAMATION POINTS SO WE'LL ALL KNOW THAT WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS TRUE!!!!!!!!

Yeah, that's exactly the kind of guy we want to take advice from.

Pour out thy fury upon the heathen that know thee not, and upon the families that call not on thy name.... Jeremiah 10:25
(#7)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Abraham loves you is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: "ATTENTION LANDOVER" crybaby post - 05-01-2008, 04:52 PM

This is probably the last time i'm ever going to go on this site and waste my time...

Just because someone doesn't believe what you do does not make them stupid.

Stereotyping groups of people doesn't make you any better than them.

Forcing your views on anyone who doesn't see the logic in what you believe isn't right!

I don't agree with anything you say on this website.. infact it has disgusted and angered me.. but i still respect all religions and all types of people.

Maybe you should do the same thing.

Oh! Please don't bother replying because you are only going to call me illiterate (which obviously i am not! ) or insult me.

Everyone has freedom of speech.

Peace!

[ a little advice also ... Maybe instead of writing abuse to questioning posts or posts you believe are wrong you should explain.. or simply have some respect. You might be more liked that way. thank you. ]
(#8)
Old
Christ's Love Messenger
True Christian™

True Christian™ Long service medal, 2nd class One Year/1000 posts Christian Love Best Mullet Parking Lot Tither True Christian Provider™ award Ribfest '06 Punched the most queers The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound TC Bravery Ready for the Rapture Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian True Christian Hotrodder Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Flat Earth Tell her once The Lord’s Witness Wound Eats the Most Pork Eats the Most Pork True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Hatchet Child Rearing Award Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Persecuted Porn Resistant Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Tagging for Jesus Saved 5 Years Divorcee Super Soaker Baptism Award Real American™ Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Truck Stop Ministry Member Chariot of Fire True Christian Hotrodder Pastor of GOD Senior Pastor 4th Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 1st Year Bible College Long service medal, 3rd class In Love With Zeke

Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: "ATTENTION LANDOVER" crybaby post - 05-01-2008, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham loves you View Post
infact it has disgusted and angered me.. but i still respect all religions
You're a Goddamned idiot Abe. Why would you respect something that disgusts and angers you? Don't you see you're the problem?

We're not afraid to disrespect what's wrong. What the hell is the matter with you?
(#9)
Old
Landover Security Superviser
Asset Loss Prevention and Personal Security Expert
NOT angry and positively NOT Gay
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 2nd class Saved 1 Year Saved 5 Years True Heterosexual™ True Christian Provider™ award 2008 Witch Hunt Award Real American™ Ex-Mary Worshipper The Lord’s Witness Wound Tagging for Jesus Heaven Bound TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Punched the most queers Ex-Masturbator True Christian Justice of the Peace Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Home Schooled Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Super Soaker Baptism Award Tell her once Silver Tither Gunfest '07 Christian Love Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Las Vegas Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior

Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: "ATTENTION LANDOVER" crybaby post - 05-01-2008, 05:52 PM

Quote:
This is probably the last time i'm ever going to go on this site and waste my time...

Friend,

How is choosing damnation over life eternal wise? Let’s be logical here.

Time to reclaim our FREEDOM from the “Mullah in Chief” and his growing activist voter hoards of socialists, communists, anti-Semites, anti-Christians, atheists, radical gays and lesbians, feminists, illegal immigrants, Muslims, anti-Anglo whites and others.

Hot Must ReadThreads!

Time to come clean on Benghazi Mr Obama!
(#10)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Dancing With Myself is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: "ATTENTION LANDOVER" crybaby post - 05-01-2008, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deaner View Post
You're a Goddamned idiot Abe. Why would you respect something that disgusts and angers you? Don't you see you're the problem?

We're not afraid to disrespect what's wrong. What the hell is the matter with you?
There's nothing in the bible stating that Jesus disrespected the Jews or Atheists (from what I know of anyway). In fact, he embraced them and converted them instead of rejecting them.
(#11)
Old
Senior Usher
True Christian™ missionary to the Unsaved Kingdom
A very nice young man
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Real American™ Long service medal, 2nd class Christian Love Saved 5 Years The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking True Heterosexual™ Ex-Christ-Killer Public Awareness Medal Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus TC Bravery Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork Ex-Brit True Republican Saved 10 Years

Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default 05-01-2008, 05:58 PM

Quote:

It means they're going to Hell, though. How would you describe someone who voluntarily chooses eternal damnation without mentioning the fact that they're an idiot?
Quote:
Oh! Please don't bother replying because you are only going to call me illiterate (which obviously i am not! ) or insult me.
Or defeat your arguments.
Quote:
Everyone has freedom of speech.
Stuff and nonsense. What about the ragheads? Do you think they should have freedom of speech to preach their message of hate?
Quote:
a little advice also ... Maybe instead of writing abuse to questioning posts or posts you believe are wrong you should explain.. or simply have some respect. You might be more liked that way. thank you.
We have no desire to be liked by those who hate God. Life as a Christian is lonely and difficult.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Views_Change View Post
There's nothing in the bible stating that Jesus disrespected the Jews or Atheists (from what I know of anyway). In fact, he embraced them and converted them instead of rejecting them.
And those who wouldn't accept His love, He condemned to eternal torment. Is it possible to throw someone into a lake of everlasting fire in a respectful manner?

O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.
(#12)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: "ATTENTION LANDOVER" crybaby post - 05-01-2008, 06:33 PM

I respect it because it isn't my place to decide what's right and wrong even though i don't agree with it.

Would it be impossible for you to just respect my views?
(#13)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: "ATTENTION LANDOVER" crybaby post - 05-01-2008, 06:36 PM

and also.. I would appreciate if you didn't take things i say and quote them like that.

you're taking it out of context just to suit your defense.
(#14)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Don the Baptist has bribed people to get these reputation points.Don the Baptist has bribed people to get these reputation points.Don the Baptist has bribed people to get these reputation points.Don the Baptist has bribed people to get these reputation points.Don the Baptist has bribed people to get these reputation points.Don the Baptist has bribed people to get these reputation points.Don the Baptist has bribed people to get these reputation points.Don the Baptist has bribed people to get these reputation points.Don the Baptist has bribed people to get these reputation points.Don the Baptist has bribed people to get these reputation points.Don the Baptist has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: "ATTENTION LANDOVER" crybaby post - 05-01-2008, 06:47 PM

Quote:

1. This is probably the last time i'm ever going to go on this site and waste my time...

2. lease don't bother replying because you are only going to call me illiterate (which obviously i am not! ) or insult me.

3. Everyone has freedom of speech.

4. Peace!
1. If only we might be so lucky in that you might leave and never return...
2. I for one would take issue with this statement, I think you are in fact an illiterate homo rump ranger who lacks capitalization skills.
3. Wrong answer moose breath, your freedom ends where Jesus' begins and you have far overstepped those boundaries time and again.
4. Bite Me.

Isaiah 36.12 - But Rabshakeh said, Hath my master sent me to thy master and to thee to speak these words? hath he not sent me to the men that sit upon the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you?
(#15)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Don the Baptist has bribed people to get these reputation points.Don the Baptist has bribed people to get these reputation points.Don the Baptist has bribed people to get these reputation points.Don the Baptist has bribed people to get these reputation points.Don the Baptist has bribed people to get these reputation points.Don the Baptist has bribed people to get these reputation points.Don the Baptist has bribed people to get these reputation points.Don the Baptist has bribed people to get these reputation points.Don the Baptist has bribed people to get these reputation points.Don the Baptist has bribed people to get these reputation points.Don the Baptist has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: "ATTENTION LANDOVER" crybaby post - 05-01-2008, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Views_Change View Post
So if perhaps we were to make a whip of cords and beat you until you shit your pants - that would be better?? Jesus did in fact do that you little pantload.

See John 2.13-16: And the Jews' passover was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem. And found in the temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the changers of money sitting: And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables; And said unto them that sold doves, Take these things hence; make not my Father's house an house of merchandise.

So you see Jesus did in fact treat some people (those whom he hated) contempuously.

Isaiah 36.12 - But Rabshakeh said, Hath my master sent me to thy master and to thee to speak these words? hath he not sent me to the men that sit upon the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you?
(#16)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: "ATTENTION LANDOVER" crybaby post - 05-01-2008, 06:55 PM

So this is how you set an example of what your relgion is?! I say peace and you say bite me?! Very classy. Obviously you lack any sincerity. You don't even have the decency to talk to me civilly.

To be perfectly honest I think you are all so busy trying to follow rules that you forget to live and enjoy life.

Don't insult me ever again thank you. You don't know anything about me so you have no right to.

I don't want "capitalization skills" for your information.
(#17)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: "ATTENTION LANDOVER" crybaby post - 05-01-2008, 06:59 PM

Finally.. goodbye to this cult .
(#18)
Old
Away on vacation, or very possibly deceased

Dr. Otto Bond Sr. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Otto Bond Sr. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Otto Bond Sr. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Otto Bond Sr. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Otto Bond Sr. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Otto Bond Sr. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Otto Bond Sr. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Otto Bond Sr. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Otto Bond Sr. has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: "ATTENTION LANDOVER" crybaby post - 05-01-2008, 07:02 PM

Quote:
AFRAID TO SAY IT BUT YOUR GOING TO HELL
FOR THE FOLLOWING REASONS =]
[Atheist Lies Deleted]
What a pansy. Always crying about everything. He's obviously never been to Vacation Bible Gun Camp. We'd straighten that little queer out in no time...literally.
(#19)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Default Re: "ATTENTION LANDOVER" crybaby post - 05-01-2008, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Finally.. goodbye to this cult .
Good day sir, you hateful, mean man. I did nothing other than attempt to share the love of Christ with you and you spit in my face. You may hate me if you choose and yet I carry my cross and shall pray for you....

(#20)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Sister Noddy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Noddy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Noddy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Noddy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Noddy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Noddy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Noddy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Noddy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Noddy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Noddy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Noddy has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: "ATTENTION LANDOVER" crybaby post - 05-01-2008, 07:21 PM

Quote:

Would it be impossible for you to just respect my views?
Yes Abe, it would be impossible. Sorry!

1st Timothy 2: 9 In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;
1st Timothy 2: 10 But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works ...

1 Timothy 5: 16 If any man or woman that believeth have widows, let them relieve them, and let not the church be charged; that it may relieve them that are widows indeed ...

Proverbs 31: 26 She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness ...
Proverbs 31: 27 She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness ...