Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Creation Science
Reload this Page Gravity destroys your morals!
Creation Science The origins of life and the earth from a creationist (Biblical) perspective.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
(#41)
Old
michele michele is offline
Unsaved trash, know-it-all female idiot
 
Posts: 143
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Godless UK
michele is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.michele is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.michele is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.michele is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.michele is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.michele is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Gravity destroys your morals! - 03-08-2010, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. A. Portway View Post

This isn't your home Miss Smarty Pants, it's OUR forum. If you don't like the rules, don't post.

no this forum isnt my home. surprisingly i live in a house!

Seriously, what is wrong with people? What happened to manners? I guess I shouldn't expect anything more from a Godless atheistic little slut from the UK!

i have manners but no good manners have been put my way so why should i offer the same gratitude? i guess i shouldnt expect anything but blind stupidity, and ignorance from you americans. americans who believe you were americans before america existed, believe god and jesus are american, and the earth is flat!
.
Reply With Quote
(#42)
Old
Capt. Aaron Portway's Avatar
Capt. Aaron Portway Capt. Aaron Portway is offline
One of the Lord's Airborne Rangers
Salvation from Above
God's Favorite Pilot™
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts True Christian™ Ribfest '08 Bronze Tither Saved 1 Year Real American™ Christian Love Heaven Bound TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Mission to Australia Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture Ex-liberal True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Mission to Japan Porn Resistant Mission to Las Vegas God's favorite pilot True Republican Special Mission (North Korea) True Christian Provider™ award Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Divorcee Prayer Warrior Anti-sodomy

 
Posts: 6,274
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Flying the Friendly Skies for Jesus!
Capt. Aaron Portway will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Capt. Aaron Portway will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Capt. Aaron Portway will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Capt. Aaron Portway will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Capt. Aaron Portway will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Capt. Aaron Portway will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Capt. Aaron Portway will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Capt. Aaron Portway will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Capt. Aaron Portway will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Capt. Aaron Portway will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Capt. Aaron Portway will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Gravity destroys your morals! - 03-08-2010, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michele View Post
HATE AND INTOLERANCE DELETED
Friend, you seem angry. Angry and lazy. This is a very bad combination. You make all sorts of wild claims about things we cannot see or measure (atoms) and you do not even bother to back up these stories with any evidence.

And on more than one occasion, you have used as an excuse for your awful grammar that you are "at home" and that because of this, using your shift key is just too much effort. God is not a fan of slothfulness my friend!

The way of the slothful man is as an hedge of thorns: but the way of the righteous is made plain.
Proverbs 15:19




Winging our Way Across the World for The Lord!



God Bless John Boehner and God Bless the Grand Old Party!



Barack Hussein Obama is not My President!!!
Reply With Quote
(#43)
Old
True Disciple's Avatar
True Disciple True Disciple is offline
True Christian™ Creation Scientist
Landover Baptist University Associate Professor
Smashing atheist science one fact at a time
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS 1st Year Bible College True Scientist™ Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian 2nd Year Bible College TC Bravery Punched the most queers 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Bronze Tither One Year/1000 posts Jr. Pastor Tell her once Christian Love Persecuted Flat Earth Friend of Jesus Porn Resistant Pro-Life

 
Posts: 2,446
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Flood Hydrology Lab, Landover University, Freehold, IA
True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Gravity destroys your morals! - 03-08-2010, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michele View Post
i actually quoted you when i said that so i dont know how clear i need to be.
But you also quoted me saying that man consisted for 70% of water. Just try to be a little bit clearer next time, it's no shame! You're a woman, we don't expect you to get these kind of things right the first time.

Quote:
i know we are made of flesh. that flesh consitsts partly of water. towards around the age of 20+ your body contains around maybe 50-60% water. one study into this is Gutyon's Textbook of Medical Physiology
Quote:
(google it)


I'm not going to infect my computer with viruses by googling this atheistic nonsense. Can you please provide Scripture to back up your claims?

Quote:
Haha thats what the others probably say about your version!
Yes, but they are wrong. Our version is the most read of them all. When God wants to reach many people, He'd best use the version which is most read, the KJV. From this, logically it follows that God used the KJV to teach people the Absolute Truth™.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. A. Portway View Post
Friend, you seem angry. Angry and lazy. This is a very bad combination. You make all sorts of wild claims about things we cannot see or measure (atoms) and you do not even bother to back up these stories with any evidence.
You are right, Brother. I've never seen this atheist even considering anything we told her, she just thinks up even more ignorant and ridiculous retorts to the Truth™ of The Bible. She apparently thinks she can outsmart God by worshipping science.


Sweet Lord Jesus,
I want to pray for those who persecute me, my Lord.
Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
Hit them on the cheek, and smash out their teeth! (Psalm 3:7)
Make their death and descent into Hell swift and terrible! (Psalm 55:15)
Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)
Praised be Your Glorious Name™.

Amen.

Reply With Quote
(#44)
Old
michele michele is offline
Unsaved trash, know-it-all female idiot
 
Posts: 143
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Godless UK
michele is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.michele is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.michele is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.michele is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.michele is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.michele is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Gravity destroys your morals! - 03-09-2010, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. A. Portway View Post
Friend, you seem angry. Angry and lazy. This is a very bad combination. You make all sorts of wild claims about things we cannot see or measure (atoms) and you do not even bother to back up these stories with any evidence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. A. Portway View Post


Things we cannot see or measure....... like god? Where is he? Can I see him? If he exists why hasn’t he shown himself? I know your answer to this already "we have the bible and the bible was written by god therefore its truth" HOWEVER, you criticise me for not showing evidence. You yourselves have no evidence other than a book. I can get my hands on many books that claim truth AND have evidence (actual physical evidence) to back it up.

I seem angry? No I’m a mild mannered man just sat at work.

The only reason I retort with insults is because you have done the same to me. Do unto others as you would like to be done unto (I believe that’s in scripture. matthew is it?)

And I’m sorry but obama IS your president. He is in the white house right now carrying out presidential duties because the majority of your country voted him into power.
Reply With Quote
(#45)
Old
michele michele is offline
Unsaved trash, know-it-all female idiot
 
Posts: 143
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Godless UK
michele is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.michele is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.michele is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.michele is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.michele is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.michele is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Gravity destroys your morals! - 03-09-2010, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Disciple View Post

I'm not going to infect my computer with viruses by googling this atheistic nonsense. Can you please provide Scripture to back up your claims?

no. can you provide anything other than writing to back up yours?

Yes, but they are wrong. Our version is the most read of them all. When God wants to reach many people, He'd best use the version which is most read, the KJV. From this, logically it follows that God used the KJV to teach people the Absolute Truth™.

Haha they are wrong? whos to say they are wrong? you? and who are you to judge? you cannot judge.

Matthew 7:1-5

“Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye"

You are right, Brother. I've never seen this atheist even considering anything we told her, she just thinks up even more ignorant and ridiculous retorts to the Truth™ of The Bible. She apparently thinks she can outsmart God by worshipping science.

i dont worship science. i listen to what is said and take it on board and look at the evidence they have brought forward.

just like i have done with the bible. i have read the bible, gone to church, taken it on board. my mind is more geared towards what i can see and feel. i have felt the touch (literally) of an ascended being. whether it was god as you know him or god as i know him is a matter of discussion.
.
Reply With Quote
(#46)
Old
Cranky Old Man's Avatar
Cranky Old Man Cranky Old Man is offline
Trying to out-Methuselah Methuselah
You kids get off his lawn!
 

True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Christian Love Platinum Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Gunfest '09 Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound 1st Year Bible College Punched the most queers Public Awareness Medal Public Awareness Medal One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award True Christian Nerd Flat Earth The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Touched by Jesus Babysitter 2014 Witch Hunt Award Stamp of Approval Trump of GOD True Christian Artist God's chosen ones Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Paula Deen Negro Support Group True Christian Hotrodder 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Life Crown of Incorruptibility 20,000 posts BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts GLORY Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ

 
Posts: 21,753
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Close to God
Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Gravity destroys your morals! - 03-09-2010, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michele View Post
If he exists why hasn’t he shown himself?
He did that several times already!

Quote:
And I’m sorry but obama IS your president. He is in the white house right now carrying out presidential duties because the majority of your country voted him into power.
Which proves the majority is a bunch of idiots.

Quote:
You yourselves have no evidence other than a book.
So the evidence is staring you right into your eyes and yet you ignore it?

We humble people have limited capabilities. If you really read the entire KJV1611 Holy Bible you will notice it is so perfect, so extremely consistent, so crystal clear, that no ordinary person could ever have written it. So the sheer quality of the book proves that it is written by someone with capabilities far beyond that of a human being.

Since the Holy Bible clearly could not have been written by a mere mortal and also clearly states to be the word of God: 2 Timothy 3:16 "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness" logic dictates there can be only one conclusion. God exists!

I think your problem is that you did not actually read the entire Holy Bible. Your opinion of the Holy Bible is based on hearsay. If you actually paid some attention during that education of yours you would have learned that you have to research the facts before you draw your conclusion. The facts here being the contents of the Holy Bible.


CANCER is a state of mind! Time to stop ALL healthcare!!!
Follow me on Twitter or burn in Hell for all eternity!

To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."
Reply With Quote
(#47)
Old
michele michele is offline
Unsaved trash, know-it-all female idiot
 
Posts: 143
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Godless UK
michele is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.michele is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.michele is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.michele is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.michele is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.michele is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Gravity destroys your morals! - 03-09-2010, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
He did that several times already!

when was that?

Which proves the majority is a bunch of idiots.

i'm not saying anything about it

So the evidence is staring you right into your eyes and yet you ignore it?

We humble people have limited capabilities. If you really read the entire KJV1611 Holy Bible you will notice it is so perfect, so extremely consistent, so crystal clear, that no ordinary person could ever have written it. So the sheer quality of the book proves that it is written by someone with capabilities far beyond that of a human being.

i do not ignore it. i have read it and it can be clear in places. a stephen king book is clear. is that truth? a david eddings book is amazingly written. your imagination comes to life reading his books. is that truth? no. its a story.

Since the Holy Bible clearly could not have been written by a mere mortal and also clearly states to be the word of God: 2 Timothy 3:16 "All scripture is given by inspiration of God* and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness" logic dictates there can be only one conclusion. God exists!

no. logic dictates that around the time the bible was written man was searching for meaning. what else could they have choosen other than a supreme being put them there? its a lot easier than any other explanation and gives people something to hope for.

*(inspiration from god !! not written by god. thats two different things. stephen king could have been inspired (for example) by his wife. his wife did not write this book. he did)

I think your problem is that you did not actually read the entire Holy Bible. Your opinion of the Holy Bible is based on hearsay. If you actually paid some attention during that education of yours you would have learned that you have to research the facts before you draw your conclusion. The facts here being the contents of the Holy Bible.

but you have only one set of facts. the facts i look at are numerous and come from varying sources and can show slightly different results allowing me to derive my own conclusions.
.
Reply With Quote
(#48)
Old
Cranky Old Man's Avatar
Cranky Old Man Cranky Old Man is offline
Trying to out-Methuselah Methuselah
You kids get off his lawn!
 

True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Christian Love Platinum Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Gunfest '09 Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound 1st Year Bible College Punched the most queers Public Awareness Medal Public Awareness Medal One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award True Christian Nerd Flat Earth The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Touched by Jesus Babysitter 2014 Witch Hunt Award Stamp of Approval Trump of GOD True Christian Artist God's chosen ones Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Paula Deen Negro Support Group True Christian Hotrodder 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Life Crown of Incorruptibility 20,000 posts BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts GLORY Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ

 
Posts: 21,753
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Close to God
Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Gravity destroys your morals! - 03-09-2010, 01:25 PM

You claim that you have red the Bible yet at the same time you say you do not know when God showed Himself to us. I can only conclude that you did not read the Bible.

Maybe you read part of a wrong version, I don't know, but if you really want to know what it is all about you have to read the proper version (KJV 1611) and you have to read all of it. Everything else is a waste of your time.


CANCER is a state of mind! Time to stop ALL healthcare!!!
Follow me on Twitter or burn in Hell for all eternity!

To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."
Reply With Quote
(#49)
Old
michele michele is offline
Unsaved trash, know-it-all female idiot
 
Posts: 143
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Godless UK
michele is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.michele is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.michele is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.michele is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.michele is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.michele is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Gravity destroys your morals! - 03-09-2010, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
You claim that you have red the Bible yet at the same time you say you do not know when God showed Himself to us. I can only conclude that you did not read the Bible.

Maybe you read part of a wrong version, I don't know, but if you really want to know what it is all about you have to read the proper version (KJV 1611) and you have to read all of it. Everything else is a waste of your time.
so has he shown up in the last 400 years or so?
Reply With Quote
(#50)
Old
James Dewitt James Dewitt is offline
#63 on Forbes'...but #1 in Jesus's Heart

True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian TC Bravery True Christian Provider™ award Platinum Tither Punched the most queers The Lord’s Witness Wound Mission to Australia One Year/1000 posts Jailed for JESUS Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Saved 1 Year Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas

 
Posts: 6,234
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Freehold, Ia
James Dewitt is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.James Dewitt is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.James Dewitt is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.James Dewitt is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.James Dewitt is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.James Dewitt is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.James Dewitt is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.James Dewitt is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.James Dewitt is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.James Dewitt is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.James Dewitt is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Gravity destroys your morals! - 03-09-2010, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michele View Post
so has he shown up in the last 400 years or so?
I believe God spoke with Turkey yesterday.
Reply With Quote
(#51)
Old
michele michele is offline
Unsaved trash, know-it-all female idiot
 
Posts: 143
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Godless UK
michele is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.michele is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.michele is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.michele is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.michele is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.michele is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Gravity destroys your morals! - 03-09-2010, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Dewitt View Post
I believe God spoke with Turkey yesterday.
if your joking about the earth quake thats disgusting!!
Reply With Quote
(#52)
Old
True Disciple's Avatar
True Disciple True Disciple is offline
True Christian™ Creation Scientist
Landover Baptist University Associate Professor
Smashing atheist science one fact at a time
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS 1st Year Bible College True Scientist™ Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian 2nd Year Bible College TC Bravery Punched the most queers 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Bronze Tither One Year/1000 posts Jr. Pastor Tell her once Christian Love Persecuted Flat Earth Friend of Jesus Porn Resistant Pro-Life

 
Posts: 2,446
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Flood Hydrology Lab, Landover University, Freehold, IA
True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Gravity destroys your morals! - 03-09-2010, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michele View Post
if your joking about the earth quake thats disgusting!!
Joking? Brother James is dead serious! Did you really think God was pleased by the Turks rebelling against Him by being muslims? Of course not! This is what God thinks of other religions:

Exodus 20:3-4:

Thou shalt have no other gods before me. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

Now could you please stop whining and start accepting Christ? This thread is supposed to be about the evil teachings of gravitationism.


Sweet Lord Jesus,
I want to pray for those who persecute me, my Lord.
Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
Hit them on the cheek, and smash out their teeth! (Psalm 3:7)
Make their death and descent into Hell swift and terrible! (Psalm 55:15)
Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)
Praised be Your Glorious Name™.

Amen.

Reply With Quote
(#53)
Old
Pastor Ezekiel's Avatar
Pastor Ezekiel Pastor Ezekiel is offline
Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
 

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 1 Year Long service medal, 3rd class Christian Love True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Real American™ True Heterosexual™ Tithing Manager 2008 Witch Hunt Award Gunfest '09 Senior Pastor Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus The Lord’s Witness Wound Home Schooled Punched the most queers TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot 20,000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth 50,000 posts Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Japan Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Provider™ award True Scientist™ Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award Outreach preacher Special Mission (North Korea) Golden Bear Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Sons of Liberty Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! WisconSIN Shooting survivor Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club In Love With Zeke Bear Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Man of the Year True Christian Hotrodder Paula Deen Negro Support Group Gator Touched by Jesus 75,000 posts Man of the Year Babysitter 2014 Witch Hunt Award Stamp of Approval Mission to Korea Trump of GOD Uber Angels Driver Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Golden Bear Award Mission Long service medal, 2nd class Aardvark Asked questions later Heart of compassion Crown of Righteousness The Crown of Crowns Crown of Glory Crown of Incorruptibility Crown of Rejoicing Crown of Life BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Proud TP Rebuker for Christ

 
Posts: 79,734
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Freehold, Iowa
Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Gravity destroys your morals! - 03-10-2010, 01:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michele View Post
if your joking about the earth quake thats disgusting!!
If you think that God's Will is "disgusting," then you'd better take it up with Him.

I'm glad I'm not you.


Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!
Reply With Quote
(#54)
Old
Mokeja's Avatar
Mokeja Mokeja is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
 
Posts: 1
Join Date: Mar 2010
Mokeja is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Gravity destroys your morals! - 03-10-2010, 11:01 AM

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

what a load of shit.
Reply With Quote
(#55)
Old
Petal's Avatar
Petal Petal is offline
LBC psychiatric outpatient. Progressing nicely.
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Lady Saved 5 Years Home Schooled Virgin Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Pro-Life True Republican

 
Posts: 989
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Freehold, IA
Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Gravity destroys your morals! - 03-10-2010, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokeja View Post
what a load of shit.
i not hears you say that bad word, so there!

Reply With Quote
(#56)
Old
True Disciple's Avatar
True Disciple True Disciple is offline
True Christian™ Creation Scientist
Landover Baptist University Associate Professor
Smashing atheist science one fact at a time
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS 1st Year Bible College True Scientist™ Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian 2nd Year Bible College TC Bravery Punched the most queers 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Bronze Tither One Year/1000 posts Jr. Pastor Tell her once Christian Love Persecuted Flat Earth Friend of Jesus Porn Resistant Pro-Life

 
Posts: 2,446
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Flood Hydrology Lab, Landover University, Freehold, IA
True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Gravity destroys your morals! - 03-10-2010, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokeja View Post
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

what a load of shit.
Did you sign up to these forums just to post this?

If you want to contribute to the True Christian™ Message of Jesus on this forum, please post your introduction thread in the Introduction forum. See the Pastor's Guidelines for more information.


Sweet Lord Jesus,
I want to pray for those who persecute me, my Lord.
Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
Hit them on the cheek, and smash out their teeth! (Psalm 3:7)
Make their death and descent into Hell swift and terrible! (Psalm 55:15)
Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)
Praised be Your Glorious Name™.

Amen.

Reply With Quote
(#57)
Old
michele michele is offline
Unsaved trash, know-it-all female idiot
 
Posts: 143
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Godless UK
michele is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.michele is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.michele is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.michele is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.michele is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.michele is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Gravity destroys your morals! - 03-10-2010, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Disciple View Post
Joking? Brother James is dead serious! Did you really think God was pleased by the Turks rebelling against Him by being muslims? Of course not! This is what God thinks of other religions:

Exodus 20:3-4:
Thou shalt have no other gods before me. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

Now could you please stop whining and start accepting Christ? This thread is supposed to be about the evil teachings of gravitationism.
i think one thing you have wrong in your mind is that everyone was raised a christian. as you probably know there are other religions out there. some older than christianity. in fact most of them are. some even date back to before creation day.

ok gravity. it exists. deal with it.
Reply With Quote
(#58)
Old
Wide-Open's Avatar
Wide-Open Wide-Open is offline
Director of European Evangelical Outreach
A Shining Example of Christ's Love
Quite possibly the only decent, heterosexual human being in the whole of Europe
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Tithing Manager Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus TC Bravery Mission to Australia Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Nerd True Christian Hotrodder Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Senior Pastor Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Republican Ex-eurotrash Touched by Jesus Saved 10 Years

 
Posts: 18,675
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A frictional country
Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Gravity destroys your morals! - 03-10-2010, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michele View Post
some even date back to before creation day.
Ehm, not that I care much for logic, but that really doesn't make sense, does it?


Psalm 81:10:
I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.
Reply With Quote
(#59)
Old
michele michele is offline
Unsaved trash, know-it-all female idiot
 
Posts: 143
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Godless UK
michele is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.michele is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.michele is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.michele is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.michele is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.michele is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Gravity destroys your morals! - 03-10-2010, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wide-Open View Post
Ehm, not that I care much for logic, but that really doesn't make sense, does it?
what? that fact something existed before your supposed creation day?

its quite easy to understand. the creation day you say is the day god created the world (6000+ years ago) isnt right!
Reply With Quote
(#60)
Old
Wide-Open's Avatar
Wide-Open Wide-Open is offline
Director of European Evangelical Outreach
A Shining Example of Christ's Love
Quite possibly the only decent, heterosexual human being in the whole of Europe
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Tithing Manager Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus TC Bravery Mission to Australia Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Nerd True Christian Hotrodder Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Senior Pastor Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Republican Ex-eurotrash Touched by Jesus Saved 10 Years

 
Posts: 18,675
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A frictional country
Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Gravity destroys your morals! - 03-10-2010, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michele View Post
what? that fact
FACT? What, you've witnessed it yourself? Or did you read that in a book? A bit gullible, are we not?

Quote:
something existed before your supposed creation day?
Is it my eyesight, or did you just interject the word "supposed" in there? Norty norty!

Quote:
its quite easy to understand. the creation day you say is the day god created the world (6000+ years ago) isnt right!
That's what you say.


Psalm 81:10:
I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
gravity, heliocentric: theory in crises, intelligent falling, lies of secular science

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here



Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved