Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > BACK TO SCHOOL- A Seasonal Forum
Reload this Page Back to School virginity inspections.
BACK TO SCHOOL- A Seasonal Forum Let GOD and LBC help make this school year your best ever!

(#1)
Old
Honorary White Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Christian Love Ex-negro True Christian™ Real American™ TC Bravery Teabag Patriot True Christian™ Friend of Jesus Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Guns, Guts and GLORY! Trump of GOD Asked questions later Prayer Warrior Prayer Warrior Clorox Cured Me Persecuted Touched by Jesus Anti-Biden Honorary Ex-Negro/Negress/Nigglet

Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Back to School virginity inspections. - 08-29-2022, 09:39 PM

Today I found out as kids are going back to school that Freehold’s school district is facing a shortage of workers. Of particular note, I have found out that there’s no virginity inspectors for the return of the Fall school year.

I would be more than happy to volunteer my time to inspect each and every kid who goes back to school if needed. I have a pretty good idea of what to look for during inspections given the time Pastor Ezekiel has me spend with his Filipino boys every day. As for girls, I have read up on 1 Corinthians PLENTY of times and know exactly what I need to check. Why, after a physical inspection I would ensure that each and every child who wants to attend school in Freehold is able to recite Hebrews 13:4 by heart. Would this be satisfactory? I wouldn’t even ask for payment as the satisfaction I would get from checking each student would be more than enough in return.