Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > MEET CHRISTIAN SINGLES!
Reload this Page Seeking Husbands
MEET CHRISTIAN SINGLES! Who knows? The love of your life might be here! All the single men are GODLY and all the single ladies are virgins...........for the most part.

(#21)
Old
Possibly retarded pothead

Caution - Poster is on Drugs Negroe Poster Pot Head Thieving Nigra Rapist Caution - Poster is on Drugs Stalker Caution - Poster is Crazy Baggie Democrat Jafaican One Year/1000 posts

I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Seeking Husbands - 08-04-2016, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Farmer View Post
Ann, are your lady bits sideways? I've heard that Chinamen are like that.

I had heard that as well and I determined to discover the truth one day in Madison Wisconsin when a Japanese girl came to one of our meetings. We used to have a lot of meetings. At the time I was involved in an intense study of white girls and it took some time before I could get around to it but I can tell you that the privates of the Chinese people are much like the privates of white girls which are much like the private parts of Black girls but less hairy.

Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: Extol him that rideth upon the heavens By his name JAH, and rejoice before him.-Psalms 68:4
(#22)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Longingforthekingdom is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Longingforthekingdom is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Seeking Husbands - 08-09-2016, 03:38 PM

I wouldn't consider yourselves ready for marriage, as you're obviously too "forward" and vocal to make good wives. Real women just don't put themselves out there like harlots, throwing their bodies at the first available Baptist man.

It's obvious your Jap minds have been warped by the liberal education system. Stop paying so much attention to Satanic Feminazi propaganda. The mainstream media has turned you into whores, but through the penetrating power of the Holy Spirit, you can be reborn and filled to the brim with joy!

A good Christian woman is meek, coy, and does not ask for a husband. I have my doubts that you would be obedient to a man, who is a natural leader of the household. A Godly woman is obedient to the Lord, and prays for blessing of a perfect husband. By making advances towards the Godly members of this site, you are violating the natural order of things. Only men make advances towards women, not the other way around - and ONLY if she has passed purity testing and has made a pledge of chastity. She must also prove her ability to cook, and her hips must be of sufficient width to bear many children according to HIS plan.