Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > General Church Fellowship
Reload this Page HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, My Precious Pastor Zeke!
General Church Fellowship A place for True Christians to join in praise, faith and fellowship.

(#21)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Nahkriin has had a couple of people click the rep button.Nahkriin has had a couple of people click the rep button.Nahkriin has had a couple of people click the rep button.Nahkriin has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, My Precious Pastor Zeke! - 10-16-2016, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy Mae Johnson View Post
Can you all believe that it has been 12 whole years since Pastor Zeke and I went out on our first date!?

I thought I would make him something extra special for our anniversary. Something that would show him what a good wife I will be, and something to make him think of me often. It took me a while to think of something to meet all those requirements.... but then it dawned on me that he uses his vehicles several times a day. Then walaaa, I invented the Zeke Seat.

I'm sooooo excited to see his face when he sees that I have put them in almost all of his vehicles!!! Don't you think he will just Lve them!?

I really enjoyed making this kind of stuff. If you would like me to make you a set please PM with with your favorite colors and what type of seats you have and how many cup holders you have.

I think he will love those! Do you think you could make my dad a set with our godly nation's flag on them?

John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.