Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Christian history forum
Reload this Page "Ask the Sheeny" (a Q&A resource thread)
Christian history forum This forum is dedicated to the history of Christianity, and its impact on the history of the world.

(#41)
Old
Christ's Cōnsiliārius

Pastor Al E Pistle has disabled reputation
Default Re: "Ask the Sheeny" (a Q&A resource thread) - 11-29-2006, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy View Post
Lingua Biblia Latina est...

NO IT ISN'T! Please refer to the ORIGINAL KJV1611, which God dictated in ENGLISH!

I shall speak English from now on.
Too bloody right!

Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
"God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6

(#42)
Old
Christian Poet Emeritus
Forum Member

True Heterosexual™ Christian Love The Lord’s Witness Wound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture

Poetic Peter has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RapturePoetic Peter has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RapturePoetic Peter has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RapturePoetic Peter has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RapturePoetic Peter has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RapturePoetic Peter has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RapturePoetic Peter has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RapturePoetic Peter has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RapturePoetic Peter has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RapturePoetic Peter has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RapturePoetic Peter has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: "Ask the Sheeny" (a Q&A resource thread) - 11-29-2006, 05:09 PM

(#43)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

tommy has bribed people to get these reputation points.tommy has bribed people to get these reputation points.tommy has bribed people to get these reputation points.tommy has bribed people to get these reputation points.tommy has bribed people to get these reputation points.tommy has bribed people to get these reputation points.tommy has bribed people to get these reputation points.tommy has bribed people to get these reputation points.tommy has bribed people to get these reputation points.tommy has bribed people to get these reputation points.tommy has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: "Ask the Sheeny" (a Q&A resource thread) - 11-29-2006, 05:10 PM

Language og the Biblia(some roman poetry rubbish) is Latin(another roman rubbish).

Language of the one true Bible is English.
(#44)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

tommy has bribed people to get these reputation points.tommy has bribed people to get these reputation points.tommy has bribed people to get these reputation points.tommy has bribed people to get these reputation points.tommy has bribed people to get these reputation points.tommy has bribed people to get these reputation points.tommy has bribed people to get these reputation points.tommy has bribed people to get these reputation points.tommy has bribed people to get these reputation points.tommy has bribed people to get these reputation points.tommy has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: "Ask the Sheeny" (a Q&A resource thread) - 11-29-2006, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poetic Peter View Post
I'm not French. I'm from Louisiana which explains my bad English.
(#45)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Default Re: "Ask the Sheeny" (a Q&A resource thread) - 11-29-2006, 05:20 PM

My question for the Jooish neighbor:

What's your favourite book, sir?

I'm rather lost...
(#46)
Old
Christian Poet Emeritus
Forum Member

True Heterosexual™ Christian Love The Lord’s Witness Wound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture

Poetic Peter has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RapturePoetic Peter has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RapturePoetic Peter has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RapturePoetic Peter has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RapturePoetic Peter has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RapturePoetic Peter has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RapturePoetic Peter has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RapturePoetic Peter has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RapturePoetic Peter has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RapturePoetic Peter has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RapturePoetic Peter has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: "Ask the Sheeny" (a Q&A resource thread) - 11-29-2006, 05:30 PM

Quote:

I'm rather lost...

Ah, young man! Now you're a colt of another color!
Polite, Repectful of your Superiors! Confessional:

"I'm rather lost..."

Shall you now find Jesus? Jesus has found you.
I am now more likely relay your question to Lippy.

Thank you, you gentle lamb of parished dorothyism,

Peter
(#47)
Old
Christian Poet Emeritus
Forum Member

Default Re: "Ask the Sheeny" (a Q&A resource thread) - 11-29-2006, 06:46 PM

Quote:

I'm rather lost...
I just phoned Lips. He did not hesitate:

"I read it as a child in Germany. My lone American relation sent it to me in in 1938 when I was just ten.
It was the first book I read in English. I knew then I wanted America, for my very life's sake."

Peter speaking now. I had to google the title.
Here's what I find:

Quote:
Copyright, 1926
Joseph Lewis
All Rights Reserved
Printed in United States of America

The first edition of The Bible Unmasked consists of 250 copies, printed on special paper, with gold top pages, and bound in limp leather with title stamped in gold. Each copy is numbered and autographed by the author. This is the first general edition.

Dedication

This book is dedicated in all seriousness to rabbis, priests and ministers, in the hope that it may bring them to realize the fraud they are perpetrating by preaching the Bible as the Word of God, and as a moral ant intellectual guide for or the human race.

-- Joseph Lewis.
and here's where it's found:

http://www.positiveatheism.org/hist/lewis/lewun01.htm

And we, being Christians of the highest order, do not censor old men for speaking
what they see to be the truth.
(#48)
Old
Christ's Cōnsiliārius

Pastor Al E Pistle has disabled reputation
Default Re: "Ask the Sheeny" (a Q&A resource thread) - 11-29-2006, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poetic Peter View Post
I just phoned Lips. He did not hesitate:

"I read it as a child in Germany. My lone American relation sent it to me in in 1938 when I was just ten.
It was the first book I read in English. I knew then I wanted America, for my very life's sake."

Peter speaking now. I had to google the title.
Here's what I find:

and here's where it's found:

http://www.positiveatheism.org/hist/lewis/lewun01.htm
SOMETHING LIKE THAT IS JUST WHAT I WOULD EXPECT FROM A GODDAMN JOO! I see we need a cross-burning!

Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
"God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6

(#49)
Old
Christian Poet Emeritus
Forum Member

Default Re: "Ask the Sheeny" (a Q&A resource thread) - 11-29-2006, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Al E Pistle View Post
Ahhhh.......yes. I am butchered in the manner of the yiddishes, but it has been a blessing to me all of my life not to get folds of skin zipped up in Levis....and then being unable to UNzip. Once was enough.

The Protocols of Zion. Pah. A forgery of the worst kind. A believable one.
I'd been meaning to relay a tidbit about that.
This seems like the appropriate moment.
Lipshitz was touched by your words (bolded above)

"I never thought I'd meet an American Baptist to refute that packet of lies.
Tell him I have softened, and wish him long life and health. I have had my life,
thanks to the Baptists who adopted me in Bremerhaven; a ruse, as their son.

"My parents gave me... the Baptist's boy had just died...same chestnut hair, green eyes... they and I removed instantly to a small place elsewhere... and my true self was unknown to all others...my family was lost to me... Mother explained why...these Baptists did not force me to denounce my race...I have yet, the Lewis book...the one thing I saved...my blood died in Germany...I cannot speak more now."