Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Landover Today! > Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women
Reload this Page A friendly reminder for women who wear pants
Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women For the women of Landover to discuss recipes, shoes, makeup tips, or whatever it is you natter about. Ensure you have the proper permission from your husband or father before posting.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#31)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Friend of Jesus Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture

Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Talking Re: A friendly reminder for women who wear pants - 03-19-2013, 06:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelieverInGod View Post
If you don't know how to sew, I would suggest that it's a great skill you should pick up. You can re-use the same patterns repeatedly on different fabrics and can modify them to your own use.

Women's dresses and baby clothes are the easiest to make. Seth gives me money to buy the boys clothes.
You know, that's a great idea. I wonder how i never thought of that. I know how to knit, so I guess sewing is the next logical step. Now I'm excited to start! Thank you!
YIC <3